Tungston theme hard to edit audio

Author
gmp
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1033
2016/06/29 02:57:40 (permalink)

Tungston theme hard to edit audio

I like the Tungsten theme in many ways and sure look forward to new themes and ways we can customize the themes. But try this:  select about 6 audio tracks and view them after hitting H, so they cover the screen. . It's ok until you select one of the clips,. Then all of a sudden the waveform gets pretty blurry.

It's  hard to edit the audio. If you zoom in to the samples level it's hard to line up a tracks with another track by dragging the track, because if the track is selected the waveform is blurry and you can’t see the waveforms very easily to line it up.

If I switch back to the old Mercury theme, I don’t have this problem when I select an audio track. Sometimes I just go back to the mercury theme until I’m done editing the audio. This is my biggest beef with this theme

Gerry Peters
Midi Magic Studio
http://gprecordingstudio.com/
Album Productions and Songwriter Resources
Cakewalk By Bandlab, Platinum 64 + 32 bit, Studiocat AsRock Z97 motherboard, Haswell CPU 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM 16GB DDR3/1600, Windows 10 Pro all updates including optional, MOTU AVB Ultralite sound card/Midi interface/Dig mixer, onboard Video HD4600. Midisport 2x2 midi interface, Vienna Instruments, Ivory II piano, Komplete 9, Superior drummer. 5 HD's - OS drive 250GB SSD, Samples drive 1 500GB SSD,  3 data HDs - total of 6.5T

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1