Tutorial :Arpeggiator

Author
JayJudell
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 32
2005/06/03 21:36:22 (permalink)

Tutorial :Arpeggiator

I can hear track 6 when I hit solo button. But when doing tutorial and it says to hit preview button the pattern runs but do not hear any audio.

Did I not hit a particular setting?

Thanks
Jay

2 Replies Related Threads

crabtwins
    Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1460
    RE: Tutorial :Arpeggiator 2005/06/05 12:46:23 (permalink)
    Hello J,

I dont know what is exactly wrong but here are some troubleshooting questions I would ask.

1. Is it just the tutorial that is not sounding for you? i.e. Can you here other projects?

Could be many things. (settings, other volume settings, etc.) I wanted to respond so you didnt think the forum is useless. I know that sometimes using arpeggiator the settings for it can result in nothing playing. ie. The arp plays notes around the actual notes in the pattern and if you tell it to do certain things, I know at least for me I wont get anything.

Good luck. SOmeone might answer know that it is back up top.

later

MIDIMONSTER
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 64
    RE: Tutorial :Arpeggiator 2005/06/06 10:00:15 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: JayJudell

I can hear track 6 when I hit solo button. But when doing tutorial and it says to hit preview button the pattern runs but do not hear any audio.

Did I not hit a particular setting?

Hey Jay-

Make sure you check the settings on the Arpeggiator. Sometimes you won't be able to hear audio if the Gate is set at a low value, and the virtual synth your using has a slow attack.

; )

Let us know if your still having problems.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1