UAD adds Thunderbolt support under Windows 10
Universal Audio has announced that with the newly released UAD Software v9.1
, Windows 10 PC users now have the same mix and match capabilities as Mac users, enabling them to cascade up to four Apollo Thunderbolt audio interfaces
for up to 64 x 64 channels of analog I/O*. Up to six UAD-2 or Apollo devices can be combined, allowing for UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt DSP Accelerators to be added for additional plug-in processing power.
In addition, UAD Software v9.1 extends Console 2 software support to users of multiple Apollo FireWire devices, offering dynamic new workflow options such as high resolution graphics, dynamic application resizing, Channel Strip windows, Drag and Drop plug-ins, UAD Monitor/Record per input, and more. All Apollo interfaces now feature Console 2 software.
Finally, UAD Software v9.1 is fully qualified for use with macOS Sierra**.New UAD Software v9.1 Compatibility Features
* Qualified Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt adapter required for Thunderbolt 3 connections, limit one Apollo Twin.** MacOS Sierra requires UAD Software v9. Previous versions of UAD Software are incompatible. Read more at  [link=http://www.uaudio.com]www.uaudio.com
- Connect up to four Apollo Thunderbolt audio interfaces to Thunderbolt 3-equipped Windows 10 PCs for up to 64 x 64 Analog I/O.
- Mix-and-match the entire series of Apollo Thunderbolt audio interfaces — plus UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt devices for DSP expansion — up to six total devices on either Mac or PC.
- Console 2 software for two Apollo FireWire or two Apollo 16 FireWire units.
- Full qualification of macOS Sierra.