Unable to download Free Sound Center Expansion Pack

Author
Deesnay
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14
2013/02/07 06:55:57 (permalink)

Unable to download Free Sound Center Expansion Pack

Hi,
I've ordered Music Creator 6 and Studio Instruments, and I also have a "Free Sound Center Expansion Pack" for download from my Cakewalk Store account.

The trouble is, the download link for the Free Sound Center Expansion Pack just doesn't work. All I get is:

I've tried to contact Cakewalk using their contact forms, but they all seem to fail at the last step, after filling out all information required, and I get an error page instead of a confirmation message. I've tried with all my browsers, but both issues remain the same.
So I've posted a message to the e-store forum, but I got no reply at all. 
I even tried to e-mail to webmaster at cakewalk dot com, but there's no one there!
English not being my native language, I'd rather not call the support by phone.
Can anyone help, please? 
Since this pack is free and doesn't require any Serial Number, I thought that, maybe, some other customer who had been luckier than me could download this pack and provide me with a zip... I know we're not supposed to do this, but Cakewalk is not supposed either to provide his clients with dead download links and broken contact forms, if you see what I mean...
Thanks in advance, any help appreciated.

Windows 7 64 bits | Roland Quad Capture | Music Creator 6 | Roland A33

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re:Unable to download Free Sound Center Expansion Pack 2013/02/07 08:05:19 (permalink)
    You might want to post in the E-Store forum above.
    Deesnay
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14
    Re:Unable to download Free Sound Center Expansion Pack 2013/02/07 08:58:50 (permalink)
    @scook: Yes! Actually, I did so more than one week ago, without answer so far, that's why!

Windows 7 64 bits | Roland Quad Capture | Music Creator 6 | Roland A33
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1