Using Pryo as the editor within HS7XL - problem getting fixed file back to HS

Author
silvercn
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1238
2010/10/18 11:17:03 (permalink)

Using Pryo as the editor within HS7XL - problem getting fixed file back to HS

Hi -I am using Pyro from my Tools menu in HS7XL. I must be missing something on how to get the fixed file to re-insert itself back into the track in HS7XL - I thought that after I fix it and hit "Save" (then it shows at the bottom ..."mixing down" that the clip would automatically re-insert itself where sent it from in HS? What am I not doing right. If I do a "Save As" in Pyro, that just saves the session as a Pyro project file, so that does not seem to cut it either....or am I supposed to do that, then import it into HS to replace the orignial that I am trying to fix. Both manuals say nothing about how to go through this process....(not that I have found)

Thanks !

1 Reply Related Threads

fengyu99
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re:Using Pryo as the editor within HS7XL - problem getting fixed file back to HS 2010/11/01 03:06:42 (permalink)
    As an entrepreneur and business owner, you know, who you trust and do business with? Among the many

options you have is to Buy Aion Gold another place to turn,

and tap into the social dialogue about the company or brand in question. And that brings me to this

week's Wednesday Web Resource ... Marginize in the spring of 2010, founded and based in Cambridge,

Gold for WOW Gold allows Marginize involved with someone or

read the other comments on any website -regardless of the owner of the site - with a freebrowser

add-on or bookmarklet. Once that is provided add-on or Buy WOW Gold,

a new sidebar will appear at the Aion Leveling edge of

the web site where everyone can interact and read comments and check-ins. As a result, each site is

now an ad-hoc message board, whether the location of the owners like WOW Power Leveling or not!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1