VST plugin problem.. Bouncing tracks..

Author
jolly
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 48
2005/06/10 04:15:52 (permalink)

VST plugin problem.. Bouncing tracks..

Well i have this Swarplug that has indian music, i make tracks with that and when i play the tracks seperately (solo) i hear them all quite well but when i play all the tracks at one time, i hear the last track only, whatever it be. or all the tracks in the same instrument as the last truck. its driving me nuts. i tried bouncing them but still i hear all the tracks as the same instrument as the last one.

Also, can I use that VST and then the other DXI that comes with Sonar both at the same time in a song?

~Jolly~

Pain is the Secret of Success
www.artwanted.com/spurgie

3 Replies Related Threads

dreamkeeper
    Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2141
    RE: VST plugin problem.. Bouncing tracks.. 2005/06/10 10:14:22 (permalink)
    I don't know Swarplug, but if I read your description correctly, my guess would be it's not multitimbral. Means it cannot play multiple instruments/programs simultaniously in real-time. So when you switch to another track, the instrument/program of that particular track is evoked and plays all other tracks too.

Did you try bouncing one track at a time soloed? That should work! If you're using Sonar 4 you can also try freezing.

werner
    LoopJunkie
    Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2466
    RE: VST plugin problem.. Bouncing tracks.. 2005/06/10 12:08:23 (permalink)
    so, can I use that VST and then the other DXI that comes with Sonar both at the same time in a song?

You can use as many DXi and VST concurrently as your PC can handle, Sonar has no limit. There are people with hundreds of tracks.

loop

jolly
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 48
    RE: VST plugin problem.. Bouncing tracks.. 2005/06/11 04:50:37 (permalink)
    Dream and Loop! thankyou guys that really helps. yea i think its not multitimbral like u said.. i'll try to solo bounce then;) thankyou heaps!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1