VoiceMeeter Banana - Virtual Mixer / Recorder / Parametric EQ - (Beta) - Donationware

Author
ShellstaX
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 502
2014/08/31 05:54:57 (permalink)

VoiceMeeter Banana - Virtual Mixer / Recorder / Parametric EQ - (Beta) - Donationware

I've been a satisfied user of VB-Audio VoiceMeter v1.0.2.7 for some time. (No company association).
In fact I think it's awesome!
It's a very versatile, virtual audio routing / cable / ASIO bridging utility (virtual device(s)).
It supports all audio interfaces - MME, Direct-X, KS, WaveRT, WASAPI, and ASIO for connection / recording any audio to your DAW (Sonar of course).

I first came across it after an extensive search/review of loopback software to record both Microphone input and live Sonar soft synth playback to video.

A few days ago VoiceMeeter Banana (v2.0.0.0) was announced and made available - (Beta/Pre-Release).
Vincent and Co have included a third Hardware Input, an additonal (Auxilliary) Virtual Input, in-built recording and 8 Channel 6 Cell Parametric EQ.
I've installed it and frankly it's a little intimidating :). The lower version may suit some people better, with it's cleaner/clearer interface, and/or to get a handle on it (at least initially). That said, Banana offers enhancements with all the capabilities of the former.

Both are Donationware - full and free download/use. I you find a place for it flick 'em some bucks.

Here's the first (third party)  YT vid highlighting use for Podcasting / Talkback etc:
http://youtu.be/ZF-WSo7oqjQ

1 Reply Related Threads

bitflipper
    01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
    • Total Posts : 26036
    Re: VoiceMeeter Banana - Virtual Mixer / Recorder / Parametric EQ - (Beta) - Donationware 2014/08/31 11:43:50 (permalink)
    Looks like this would be a great tool for a podcaster. You can do 99% of that stuff with SONAR, although some things not as conveniently. Starise, did you see this?

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1