WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
2010/08/13 06:42:40 (permalink)

WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG

Hey friends  !  Thought I might post my newest instrumental song called " WHIP IT " .
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1055497&content=songinfo&songID=9521490

Nothing special just something I have been messing around with for a week now off and on .

Cheers !

37 Replies Related Threads

Scottytunes
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5695
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 06:48:51 (permalink)
    Radio,
    This is some cool ambient sound track music. Have you been hanging out with James123 lately?  

String Jammer
    radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 13:37:03 (permalink)
    Scottytunes

Radio,
    This is some cool ambient sound track music. Have you been hanging out with James123 lately?  

Thanks Scotty , oh hanging out with James125 heres what happen .
    Last week or so the forum shutdown for some kind of maintance and after they were back up and running again I had to log in again using my username for James125 , when I did using my correct password it would not accept it .
    I ended up hunting down and using my Radio username and password and it worked , thats why I'm using this username again .
    Hey I'm back in again , I guess by now people will sooner or later understand why the sudden change and thats why I'm using Radio again .

Thanks for the comment on this tune , cheers!

jamesyoyo
    Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3460
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 17:25:10 (permalink)
    Isn't this that Horse tune you had a few months back?
    BIABDude
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 676
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 21:31:00 (permalink)
    +1
    I agree with james
    radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 21:35:53 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

Isn't this that Horse tune you had a few months back?

Funny  JamesYoYo  ! Take a chill pill , no its not my HORSE song and this tune doesn't sound anything like it .

radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 21:37:51 (permalink)
    BIABDude

+1
    I agree with james

Go craw back in your Box ! James Yo Yo and you must be brothers , creepy

BIABDude
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 22:10:35 (permalink)
    I'm sorry that my comment has displeased you but to my ears 90% of your music sounds like the same song .
    post edited by BIABDude - 2010/08/14 15:17:07
    radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 23:05:01 (permalink)
    BIABDude

I'm sorry that my comment has displeased you but to my ears 90% of your music sounds like the same song to my ears.

You might clean out your ears , my music doesn't all sound the same and this song doesn't sound anything like Horse .
    Who are you to judge my music anyway , some people enjoy stepping on other peoples toes !
    Go back and play in your little box and leave me alone PLEASE , I don't need any of your comments !

savageopera
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 625
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/13 23:53:29 (permalink)
    Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing dejavu?

Sonar Artist, HP Laptop, AMD A8700 , 1T+250g, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ,Roland 88 Hammer action, Roland AX-1, M-audio 88es, Arturia minilabII......When I was young I wanted to become a mad scientist. I achieved everything except the "scientist" part....http://www.soundclick.com/savageopera
    jamesyoyo
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/14 01:03:51 (permalink)
    Seriously, if you do not like people's comments on your songs I wonder why you bother to post them.
    peggysuechan
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 581
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/14 01:13:57 (permalink)
    And he's out of the gate! This one took off unususally fast. Caught me off guard.

I like the energy. This is a video game track, right? And the hero is destroying everything evil in his path?

It certainly didn't lack for imagination.

If I'm practicing a sin, I'm going to Hell.
    If I'm obeying Jesus, I'm going to Heaven. 

SusieChan.com
    BIABDude
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/14 10:16:07 (permalink)
    Its not a bad song!  But it just reminds me of your other stuff.  Thats just my opinion and I thought thats the whole purpose of having a song forum.

Ill look forward on seeing your ATTACK response on ME and MY comments. But hey, thats your OPINION and thats what this forum is here 4!
    post edited by BIABDude - 2010/08/14 17:54:49
    radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/14 10:26:16 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

Seriously, if you do not like people's comments on your songs I wonder why you bother to post them.

The reality is James YoYo you and a few others would rather me not post my songs here on the forum .
    The words you use in your comments clearly say this , your not fooling me at all and I clearly read into what your trying to tell other people here on the forum in my post when you make these types of RUDE comments to me .
    Your hoping others will add to what your saying , your trying to feed the fire saying things like ( if you do not like peoples comments on your songs why bother posting them at all , what you saying is why do I bother posting any of my song period  ) .
    Why is it James Yo Yo you always have to try knocking me down and the music I create , do you really think your some kind of GOD around here that your music is all almighty and some , I hardly think so !
    If  your music was all that great then you would not be here posting music here on a music forum instead you would be touring around the country or world making millions of dollars ARE YOU ! .

The reality is I have listened to your music its always the same music in my ears , how do you like those apples !
    I'm really trying to figure out why your even posting comments on my post , I thought many months ago I ask you to not post any comments on my post because of your rudeness toward me .
    Are you having problems understanding what I said months ago , frankly you just don't care do you .
    Looks like your breaking the rules by attacking me , go back and read the forum rules your breaking all of them !

Let me say it clearly again for the fourth time , I do not want you and your friends who always trash me and my songs to post comments on my song post or any other post I create on this forum !
    I don't go on your post and trash you so why do you always trash me on my post , please get someone to help you understand this because frankly you don't understand at all !

jamesyoyo
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/14 14:00:17 (permalink)
    You know, Radio/James123/GhostriderXL/whatever-you-are-calling-yourself-this-week, you are 100% right: I said I would never comment on your songs again and I did, so shame on me.  But then again, you said the same about leaving me alone, but that didn't prevent you from going entirely psycho on me last week for my post about name changers, when I never mentioned you or even hinted at you. Then, of course, you had such the courage of your convictions that you went and edited out every nasty thing you said towards me.

Your fixation on me, and how I supposedly present myself on these forums, is quite troubling, and scarily disconnected from reality. I let people know what I am honestly hearing, and they can take it or leave it. As for my own songs: I take a lot of risks, and I want a little encouragement but a lot more feedback. I am looking for more "here's what's wrong/could be improved" than "Wow, that was great".  Unlike yourself, I don't get defensive, I actually try to take what others say because that is the reason I post: I want to listen to others' opinions. 

If you think I or anyone gives a rat's behind whether or not you post songs here, you are sorely mistaken. But if you feel compelled to post, then ARGUE with every person trying to give honest feedback, then you are nothing but a bore, and will never improve.  You do have a style, and you do have some good ideas. But they won't ever get better what that over the top defensive attitude you have.

And as for you saying that my music sounds the same: I don't know what classical/funk/rock/pop/punk/opera/dance/techno/new age song of mine you could possibly be referring to.
    BIABDude
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/14 14:52:27 (permalink)
    Your fixation with JamesYoYo is kinda how did you say it, creepy !
    post edited by BIABDude - 2010/08/14 14:59:57
    radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/14 18:00:07 (permalink)

To the one who doesn't give a Rat's Behind , #1 I'm still trying to figure out why you insist on trying to be some kind of music teacher around here , do you have some kind of music degree where you feel like you have to drop in on someone song post and insult them if you don't care for their music or them .
    The best thing you can do for youself is to stay away from people who you really don't like but instead you feel as if you have something to prove , I really give a Rat's behind how you feel about my style or music in general !

I'm not running around here attacking people who atlease try to create music , I never made any claims that my music is the best or better then anyone elses music on this forum including your songs or music .
    I do the best I can with what I have to work with , I have only been at this for nearly four years now using all of this computer music software and my keyboard so BUG OFF !
    If you don't like what I post then don't comment on any of my music or songs its really that simple .
    Do you really feel as if your the only listener on these forums , I posted this same song and many other songs I created on other forums , most of them they enjoyed what I created .

Believe me your not the only person who creates music on the internet , your just one little single guy out of millions of other people who listen to music on these forums and most of them could give a Rats behind if they belong to this forum or any other music forum but you'll find them listening to whats posted on SoundClick .
    My last song ICEBREAKER made it to #1 , not all of my song are great including that song but somehow it made it to #1 on SoundClick so some people like it but that doesn't mean they will like this one maybe it will be a flop in their ears I still could give a Rats behind !
    I'm not posting to impress you or anyone else , I here to make friends with a few people but your trying to keep that from happening aren't you , thanks thats what you do best I can see here and at home where you live I bet .

Enough fuel in the fire , thanks for starting all of this you have such a big heart in life !
    post edited by radio - 2010/08/14 18:03:30

jamesyoyo
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/15 20:28:53 (permalink)
    So, let's review:
    Radio:"Here's my new song."
    Jim: "Isn't this that Horse tune?"
    Radio: "You are creepy!"
    Jim: "Umm, just asked if this was the same tune. Why post if you can't take the slightest criticism? Especially when all there was NO CRITICISM,  just a question?"
    Radio: "Transference! Projection! You suck! You are attacking me!"
    Jim: "Your response is kinda unhinged."
    Radio: "I am Number 1 on Soundclick! You suck! What is your musical education credentials to be so brazenly asking if this incredibly boring repetitive nonsense that I constantly churn out and clog the board with is the same as the last repetitive nonsense that you listened to! What gives you the right to do that!  And where are my meds!"

James, I would wish you good luck in sorting out your delusional fantasies from cold, hard reality in your mind, except now I no longer even feel sorry for you, just complete and utter apathy. 

radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/15 21:54:30 (permalink)
    So, let's review:  You are a IDIOT ! You can rattle on and on , your not hurting me one bit !

Just for the record James YoYo is Attacking me again with his child like remarks , he is breaking all of the forum rules !
    This was my song Post , I warned him months ago not to post any of his comments in my post and here he is again .
    This guy just doesn't get it when he has be told over and over not to attack me in my post , I don't bother him !
    post edited by radio - 2010/08/15 22:03:40

savageopera
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 625
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/15 22:00:39 (permalink)
    "DING"..........end round 5.........Stay tuned sports fans!

Sonar Artist, HP Laptop, AMD A8700 , 1T+250g, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ,Roland 88 Hammer action, Roland AX-1, M-audio 88es, Arturia minilabII......When I was young I wanted to become a mad scientist. I achieved everything except the "scientist" part....http://www.soundclick.com/savageopera
    radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/15 22:06:34 (permalink)
    savageopera

"DING"..........end round 5.........Stay tuned sports fans!

Very funny , he thinks he is going to run me off by attacking me again !
    He started it months ago and now hes at it again , they should ban him for breaking the forum rules !

radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/15 22:10:58 (permalink)
    Flaming, Bashing, and Trolling
    Hate posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated on the Cakewalk forum. Treat other forum members as you would like to be treated. Unproductive trash talk will be met with criticism and possible disciplinary action including banishment.

Read this above James Yo Yo , you are attacking me  !

jamesyoyo
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/15 23:32:54 (permalink)
    I don't believe I ever called you any names, yet in your warning about hate posts and personal attacks follows a post where you call me an idiot. This is officially surreal.

Any person who has read any of our exchanges, and I repeat, ANY, would be hard-pressed not to think I have been far too nice in reaction to your ridiculous behavior and insane charges of conspiracy and attacks.

We're done. Have a nice life.

radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/15 23:56:15 (permalink)
    We're done. Have a nice life.  Thankyou , don't worry I am having a good life . 

Thatsastrat
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1267
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/16 02:11:32 (permalink)
    No songs on the Soundclick page? Whats up?
    radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/16 02:32:30 (permalink)
    Thatsastrat

No songs on the Soundclick page? Whats up?

I closed down my account , Soundclick just confimed my request that my account with them has been closed down for good .
    I'll still be creating new songs or music but as of now I'm not posting any of them anywhere , from now on I'm creating for my own enjoyment . 
    Cheers !

post edited by radio - 2010/08/16 02:33:31

peggysuechan
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/16 12:38:55 (permalink)
    Your link doesn't work.

I came back to hear some more of your music. It has some quality in it that strikes a person.  Can't put my finger on it, but I'd like to learn what it is and steal it.

SusieChan.com
    radio
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/16 18:22:37 (permalink)
    peggysuechan

Your link doesn't work.

I came back to hear some more of your music. It has some quality in it that strikes a person.  Can't put my finger on it, but I'd like to learn what it is and steal it.

I'm calling on robo cop , LOL ! Your alittle late friend all my songs are history  on SoundClick , wait you are A FRIEND right ?
    Sorry I'm not posting any of my songs anytime soon , I don't need to post my music here to be part of the forum , I earned it just by buying all of my CakeWalk products just like everyone else around here .
    I'm not sure when I'll start posting my music again , right now I'm going to sit back and do my own thing at home and store what I feel might be worth posting for a later date  .
    Maybe next year , thanks for asking  if your really a FRIEND .

Cheers !

peggysuechan
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/16 18:47:02 (permalink)

You asked: wait you are A FRIEND right ?

Er...Were we ever enemies? I'm sorry, did I become unduly critical? I do tend to thoughtlessly criticize and be hurtful at times. I apologize.    

I don't understand why, though, you wiped out your music.  You had some nice songs. I particularly liked one called Ice, or something--I can't remember it's full name. 

I do go wipe out my music when I get embarrassed and want to hide it, but I can't see why you'd be embarrassed about yours. It's good. Won't you stick it back on?
    post edited by peggysuechan - 2010/08/17 00:37:45

SusieChan.com
    Guitar Man
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7
    Re:WHIP IT - NEW INSTRUMENTAL SONG 2010/08/16 21:38:56 (permalink)
    Sorry, the link is not working.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1