Helpful ReplyWIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
jude77
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1146
2018/01/08 02:05:53 (permalink)

WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft?

I downloaded both Samplitude and Mixcraft.  And then bought Presonus.  Sadly, I'm just not bonding with it, because even though it's wonderfully easy it won't quite do what I want to do (for instance I can't seem to turn off quantize: does it turn off?).  Maybe if I give it some time I can get happier, but the specials on Samplitude and Mixcraft are ending soon, so if I'm going to grab one them now's the time.  What do you guys think?  Extra content aside, which one do you prefer and why?  Which is more SONAR-ESQUE?  Any input is appreciated.

You haven't lived until you've taken the Rorschach.

Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit /6th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)/16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Memory/ NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 730 with 2GB DDR3 Graphics Memory/ Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English Black/ 802.11ac + Bluetooth
4.0/Integrated 7.1 with WAVE MAXXAudio Pro/Wireless 3165 driver
InstrEd
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 02:49:30 (permalink)
I know Bapu and Bitflipper are on the Samplitude forum. I think Samplitude reminds me of Sonar 8.5. Which
is fine for me. I only used 10% of the program probably.
Mixcraft reminds me more of Project5. Mixcraft is running the special to the end of January. So you got some time there to try it out. I brought Samplitude because I was interested in Spectral Layer 4. Funny thing is Samplitude's
Built in Spectral Layer Editor might be all I need. But if I need the extra muscle of Spectral Layer it is a couple of clicks away.

Instred
Chicagoland, IL 

bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 03:26:40 (permalink)
I liked Mixcraft a lot. Intuitive and well laid-out, and includes some usable VIs. Unfortunately, its inability to edit multiple tracks in the PRV was a showstopper for me. Samplitude was my second choice. Much of its appeal is that, as noted by Ed above, it does feel a lot like SONAR 8.5 (if 8.5 had had ARA). There are also a lot of helpful tutorial videos thanks to superuser Kraznet.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 03:57:44 (permalink)
The deal on Samplitude simply can't be beat.
I think Mixcraft is a worthy and capable DAW,
but lacking some features and costs $99 on
the crossgrade from Sonar.  Samplitude Suite, Soundforge,
and Spectral Layers is $149, and it has a VAST pool
of features all by itself.  Throw in Soundforge 11 Pro 
(which normally sells for $399) and Spectral Layers Pro
(which ALSO sells for the same price normally) and this
offer is WAY to good to pass on IMO.

It's kinda different in working, and you can't dock the mixer (yet)
(make the keyboard shortcut "M" your friend )
but all in all, Samplitude is a tremendous DAW.  All the other goodies
are just icing on the cake (not walk) (see what I did there?)

35mm
  • Total Posts : 1105
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 09:09:58 (permalink)
I bought Studio One, then when the Magix deal came along I bought that just for SpectralLayers, but I installed Samplitude to try it out and now it's become my main DAW of choice. I wasn't all that impressed with Mixcraft TBH.

Splat, Win 10 64bit and all sorts of musical odds and sods collected over the years, but still missing a lot of my old analogue stuff I sold off years ago.
igiwigi
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 437
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 12:24:35 (permalink)
Cubase Is the sensible way to go !!

Mixcraft is great for VST 's and waves only.
For midi and keyboard communication,It lacks SYS EX
Sidroe
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1954
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 12:30:12 (permalink)
Almost picked up a version of Mixcraft. Decided to go with Samplitude deal. I had a version of Samplitude around version 3 or so. Cakewalk Pro 9 caught my eye and I have been a diehard Cake user since. I tried the free version of Studio One. The midi features just don't cut it for my workflow. It just was not familiar-feeling enough, although, I may invest in it later. Even with having to learn some new tricks, Samplitude feels very close to what I am use to. I will continue to use Splat until it rolls over but I am very satisfied with Samplitude right now.

Sonar Platinum, Sonar X3e, Sonar X2a , Sonar X1 Expanded and 8.5.3 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 10 on a Toshiba P75-A7200 Laptop with i7 @ 2.4 quad and 8 gigs of RAM and secondary WD 1 Tb drive, Windows 10 desktop, Asus i5 @ 3.2 quad, 12 gigs RAM, 1 Tb drive, 1 500 gig drive, MOTU 24io, 2 Roland Studio Captures, Saffire 6 USB for laptop, Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 mixer, Alesis Monitor 2s, Event BAS 20/20s, Roland Micro-Monitor BA-8s, and 45 years worth of collecting FX, Mics, Amps, Guitars, and Keyboards!
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 13:24:22 (permalink)
jude77
...for instance I can't seem to turn off quantize: does it turn off?

In the toolbars of the Tracks (Arrange) view, and in the PRV (Editor), there are buttons to turn on/off Input Quantize (IQ) and Auto Quantize (AQ), as well as snap quantize settings. It's all there...

Regards,
Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
mcdoma2000
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 157
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 13:48:18 (permalink)
I've had issues with Mixcraft not releasing the ASIO drivers when I end it. I've had to do a reboot in order to use a different DAW, as I'm still trying to determine what I'll use long term. Pretty frustrating...

i7-920 24GB Ram
Windows 10 x64
SONAR Platinum x64
Focusrite 18i20
S.L.I.P.
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 949
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 14:40:22 (permalink)
I'm really enjoying Samplitude. It is rock solid. Kraznet's videos have been a great way to learn the program, really fast. I wish they had a plugin manager. A user wrote one, but I have not tried it. The object editor is an amazing tool. If you have a lot of CPU intensive effects on many different objects, the CPU isn't used until the object plays, so you can really do a lot of interesting things. 
35mm
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 16:16:57 (permalink)
mcdoma2000
I've had issues with Mixcraft not releasing the ASIO drivers when I end it. I've had to do a reboot in order to use a different DAW, as I'm still trying to determine what I'll use long term. Pretty frustrating...

I have periodically had similar issues with Sonar. You can try rebooting your audio interface instead of rebooting the computer - it's quicker. Normally that forces the DAW to release the driver and shut down its hung process.

Splat, Win 10 64bit and all sorts of musical odds and sods collected over the years, but still missing a lot of my old analogue stuff I sold off years ago.
Larry Jones
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 834
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 17:08:03 (permalink)
35mm
mcdoma2000

I have periodically had similar issues with Sonar. You can try rebooting your audio interface instead of rebooting the computer - it's quicker. Normally that forces the DAW to release the driver and shut down its hung process.

I haven't sorted this out yet myself. I've had the problem on and off over the years: Sound Forge won't play when SONAR has been opened, the browser has no sound when either of the other two are running. I think it's a function of the driver settings for Windows, SONAR, Sound Forge and whatever other audio programs you want to use. They have to match. Some programs detect the driver settings and adjust themselves, and some don't. When they don't, you get no audio. This is just speculation as I haven't tested my theory, but if it's really bugging you I suggest you set Windows and all audio software to the same sample rate and bit depth as the driver for your audio interface.

SONAR Platinum 2017.10 • CbB  Win10 • i7/2600 • 16GB RAM • Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 • NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
Cactus Music
  • Total Posts : 8424
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 17:26:39 (permalink)
That's interesting Larry as you have the same interface. I often have both Wave Lab and Sonar open. I can also play U Tubes or Win Amp, WMP,, everything always works... but I do only use 44.1 so possibly that's different. Also I have all other audio drivers disabled. 

I find it odd that people will pay money for a "new" DAW that is on par with using older versions of Sonar? Why not just stay with the older version of Sonar or just keep with Splat. I found Mixcraft like working with 8.5. I like it for the same reasons I like 8.5 ,,, but I HAVE 8.5 and it's still works. So why would I spend money on another DAW that is just like one I already own? 

And at this point in time I'm still putting my money on I'll be using Sonar for a long time yet. 

Johnny V  
Cakelab  
Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
 http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

Larry Jones
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 834
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 18:37:40 (permalink)
Cactus Music
That's interesting Larry as you have the same interface. I often have both Wave Lab and Sonar open. I can also play U Tubes or Win Amp, WMP,, everything always works... but I do only use 44.1 so possibly that's different. Also I have all other audio drivers disabled.

When I first started out I did everything in SONAR at high resolution, until I realized that listeners couldn't tell the difference. So I made the move to 44.1/16, and gradually, as old projects were not being loaded anymore, and after changing everything to the same resolution, my problem went away. That's why I haven't done any troubleshooting on the issue.
Cactus Music

I find it odd that people will pay money for a "new" DAW that is on par with using older versions of Sonar? Why not just stay with the older version of Sonar or just keep with Splat. I found Mixcraft like working with 8.5. I like it for the same reasons I like 8.5 ,,, but I HAVE 8.5 and it's still works. So why would I spend money on another DAW that is just like one I already own? 

And at this point in time I'm still putting my money on I'll be using Sonar for a long time yet. 

Reading this forum over the years I've come to the conclusion that nearly all of us are musicians, but there is also a high percentage of audio tweakers, people who love the technology, know a lot about it, and get satisfaction from using and exploring it about as much as they do from creating music with it. I think both groups have reasons to look for a new DAW as a result of Cakewalk shutting down. In my case, the geeky side of me doesn't want to be stranded some day with a program that needs a fix from software engineers who no longer exist, while the creative side of me is shocked and a little disoriented that this long-term "relationship" suddenly ended with no warning.

Mixed in on both sides is the pure fun of looking into new ways of doing things, and the impulse to maybe buy a little insurance (a backup DAW), just in case SONAR goes south. Add to that the holiday bargain prices we have seen, and Bob's yer uncle.

SONAR Platinum 2017.10 • CbB  Win10 • i7/2600 • 16GB RAM • Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 • NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
35mm
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 19:27:50 (permalink)
Larry Jones
35mm
mcdoma2000

I haven't sorted this out yet myself. I've had the problem on and off over the years: Sound Forge won't play when SONAR has been opened, the browser has no sound when either of the other two are running. I think it's a function of the driver settings for Windows, SONAR, Sound Forge and whatever other audio programs you want to use. They have to match. Some programs detect the driver settings and adjust themselves, and some don't. When they don't, you get no audio. This is just speculation as I haven't tested my theory, but if it's really bugging you I suggest you set Windows and all audio software to the same sample rate and bit depth as the driver for your audio interface.

Larry, from his post his problem sounded different from what you are talking about. I think his problem is that when he closes Mixcraft it hangs keeping a hold of the audio driver. So he's rebooting to kill the hung process.

The issue you are talking about is not being able to use different audio software with the same driver at the same time when using different sample rates - which is annoying!

bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 19:34:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby bodhi65 2018/01/20 17:35:44
In my race for the top spot Studio One 3 Pro wins over those two. 

Actually Reaper wins over those two but is slightly under Studio One 3 Pro.

35mm
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 19:34:19 (permalink)
Cactus Music

I think when people make the comparison to 8.5, they are talking about the essence (for want of a better word) of the software rather than its functionality etc. A lot of people think 8.5 was Sonar's pinnacle moment. I personally now prefer Samplitude to 8.5 or Splat.

35mm
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 19:44:47 (permalink)
bapu
In my race for the top spot Studio One 3 Pro wins over those two. 

Actually Reaper wins over those two but is slightly under Studio One 3 Pro.

I got the Studio One deal too before the Samplitude deal came along, and I just can't get into Studio One. It's kind of odd how much opinions differ seeing as we are all coming from the same software. I guess we were all using Sonar in very different ways.

ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/08 21:37:45 (permalink)
I'm not a power user. Samplitude has a lot of extra software in the bundle that I would never use, so I went for Mixcraft because it's very comfortable and easy to use. The other clincher was that it seems to be run by a bunch of very approachable people that are quick to respond if you have issues.
While most people bought based on features and price, I went with the company that seemed to me, to be the most passionate and eager to engage with customers. 

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
jude77
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/09 03:44:27 (permalink)
Guys,
This is exactly the sort of stuff I was hoping for.  I'm leaning hard towards Samplitude.

Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit /6th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)/16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Memory/ NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 730 with 2GB DDR3 Graphics Memory/ Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English Black/ 802.11ac + Bluetooth
BENT
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 355
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/09 04:34:39 (permalink)
I've bought Samp, Mixcraft and now Reaper I intend on using them all. After whats happen to cake I'll never put all my eggs in one basket again.

I have empirical evidence this is true... (Bender told me!) 
Cakewalk by BandLab, Splat and other DAW's
PC = Win 10 64 Bit, i7 3770, 16Gb RAM, 256GB Samsung 2.5’ 840 PRO SATA6GB/s SSD 1, and 2 x 2Tb Internal, 
Monitors = 2 24” Samsung SA450 and 1 20” Dele
Edirol = Octa-Capture-UA1010, Quad-Capture-UA55, PCR-500,
Berringer 2 x FBC 1010 Alesis Control Pad KRK monitors
Geo524
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 647
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/09 05:30:57 (permalink)
I have Mixcraft Pro 8 and Samplitude. Both are excellent IMHO but Samplitude is far more superior and I've settled in in on it being my main DAW. I like it even better than I liked Sonar. I didn't like Studio One at all but everyone has different needs.

Win 10 x 64; CbB; SPlat; MixCraft 8 Pro; AMD FX4130, 3.8 GHz; DDR3 32 GB Ram; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20; SSD 1TB, 2 x 1TB and 1 x 640 GB HDD; Mackie HR624 Monitors, KRK G2 Rockit 5's, Dual HP S2331 23" Monitors
Music and SFX 
http://www.radiosparx.com/georgeandmarguerite

soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/10 12:29:46 (permalink)
Mixcraft = Yes

Samplitude = No

Studio One 3 = Yes
CakeAlexSHere
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 577
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/10 14:04:16 (permalink)
Studio ONE is ridiculously similar to Sonar minus a few things and adding a few things. If you want to master it just press F1 and read the manual from beginning to end.
Jim Roseberry
  • Total Posts : 9871
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/10 14:25:40 (permalink)
If you don't need more esoteric audio and MIDI features, Mixcraft is a good choice.

If you want super advanced audio with pretty decent MIDI and serviceable Notation, Samplitude is a good choice.

If you want somewhat advanced audio with somewhat advanced MIDI, Studio One is a good choice.
Studio One's UI is very clean... and focuses heavy on drag/drop function.

If you're a hard-core MIDI user, Cubase 9.5 has an edge over all other PC DAW applications.
Note Expression, Notation, Logical Editor, etc
Very popular with composers...

Audio wise, Reaper is right up there with Samplitude.
The MIDI in Reaper is fairly advanced (Piano Roll, Notation, etc)... but not as extensive as Cubase 9.5.
My only "criticism" of Reaper is that it's configurable almost to a fault.
Reaper is probably the closest DAW app to being "Everything-To-Everyone".  
That level of configuration can be daunting for a new user (especially someone new to using a DAW).
Performance wise, Reaper is currently THE most efficient application.  A well configured machine can literally run a multi-core CPU up to 99% CPU load (at ASIO buffer sizes smaller than 64-samples)... and the audio will be completely glitch-free. 

Moving away from Sonar, it's hard for many folks to make that ultimate decision (which alternative will be the new number-one).  In large part because we're spoiled by good choices.

Best Regards,

Jim Roseberry
jim@studiocat.com
www.studiocat.com
Ruben
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 472
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/10 16:17:51 (permalink)
Mixcraft = No

Studio One 3 = Maybe/sort of

Samplitude = Absolutely!

AT
  • Total Posts : 10654
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/10 18:43:30 (permalink)
I picked up both Mixcraft and the Samplitude package last month.  So far I like Mixcraft - as others have said it looks and feels a lot like SONAR 8.5.  I like the way (I think) the Matrix (Pad) section works.  I haven't come upon any shortcomings other than the lack of touch access.  But I haven't played with it much and tried to break it.  I love the look of Samplitude but haven't even installed it yet.  I have an idea I'll end up using it in the end, unless the Pad Performance capabilities of Mixcraft win me over.

I think Mixcraft is probably the quickest and easiest transfer of DAW knowledge from SONAR.  I think Samplitude would probably be the professional answer, if you are dealing with clients.  They might have heard of Samplitude (and probably not Mixcraft), and the screen isn't so MS-looking.  

Basically, I'm trying to finish up a couple of long projects in SONAR while I decide which of the above is a better long-term pick.  And I'm still learning Maschine and my Jam hardware I got last year.  I guess I picked a bad year to sleep.
emwhy
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1402
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/10 19:31:25 (permalink)
I'm copying my reply from another thread:

After a week of Samplitude here's what I can tell you. It's a very DEEP program in terms of what you can tweak. I think it's about on par with Sonar and Studio One with regard to overall performance, but I did notice a few differences. In SPLAT when running Kontakt and other CPU heavy vsts like Arturia's analog stuff it was better to have the multi CPU options enabled in those plug-ins. Without that SPLAT would show uneven use of the system cores when the CPU monitor was set to "System". However the opposite was true in Samplitude. Disabling the multi core support in Kontakt and allowing the host to do handle the scheduling evened things out with the cores. Same was true for Studio One. This is on an i7 from about 5 years ago, 4 cores with 4 more virtual cores running the latest version of Windows 10 16 gigs of RAM. I've had some crashes, but it's worth noting that what causes crashes in SPLAT causes crashes in other DAWS. The biggest culprit is Drumagog especially when using it's plug-in hosting feature. It doesn't happen all the time, but it has taken down SPLAT, Studio One, Samplitude, and yes even Reaper. I also have an occasional crash when dragging in MIDI files related to rex files from NI Battery in from the media browser. This has also happened in all the DAWS mentioned above.

Overall, I like Samplitude because unlike Studio One it allows 3rd party audio editors like Adobe Audition and Soundforge. Reaper does as well and setting them up in those 2 programs is easier than in SPLAT. The Object editing feature is great and gives some nice mixing possibilities. I also think their audio quantize is way better and more efficient than Audio Snap. Never was a fan of how that was implemented in any version of Sonar. I've done some basic mixes, but at this point will hold off on any judgements on how the audio engine sounds. Samplitude doesn't yet allow track templates, except on the master bus, a bit of an annoyance. But they do have a built-in stereo imager on the master bus which gives mixes a nice width and depth without having to use a 3rd party vst.

As much as I like Samplitude thus far, I still think that if you check back with me in about 18 months, I'll be on Reaper. To me it's about one more solid update away which I'm told will be happening this year. If they add ARA integration and beef up the MIDI functions it will be my next DAW. It's the most CPU friendly of the pack by far, it's main setback being that it's very hard to just dive right in and start. I also do think that the folks at Reaper borrowed some ideas from  Samplitude with some of the functions, but most DAWS "borrow" from each other these days.
InstrEd
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/10 20:02:12 (permalink)
I'll add, if you have a use for Soundforge or Spectral Layer then the Magix Samplitude bundle is a great price.
Mixcraft I have demoed and like it and still debating on it. I went with Tracktion Waveform, Samplitude and Presonus SO1-3.5 for the upgrade offers.  I might hold off on Mixcraft to see what happens with Cakewalk now myself.

Tracktion was an easy buy for $50.00 special. Pattern Generator is really cool and now I have to dig in and learn Biotek synth. Samplitude was easy too because I had a need for the Spectral Layer program and had to use a friends to do what I needed several years ago. I couldn't justify the price separate sale.
Plus I always liked Samplitude but never could justify the crossgrade price in the past.
Presonus Studio one I think was an impulse buy. I figured I could use it to Master like Craig and several others here use it for. I just don't have the time to really analyze each one. As Jim Roseberry said earlier in this thread, Each has merit.  If you have some extra funds, I don't think it is a bad idea to pick one or two up at the sale prices to learn at your leisure.  I decided not to put my eggs in one basket anymore.

Instred
Chicagoland, IL 

jude77
Re: WIll you weigh in on Samplitude and Mixcraft? 2018/01/10 20:12:43 (permalink)
These replies have all been great!  Other thoughts are still welcome.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1