Well this is all very difficult!

Author
jonny9011
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2008/11/03 05:53:34 (permalink)

Well this is all very difficult!

I don’t know if anyone can help me here, I am on the point of giving up!

I used Cakewalk Pyro 2004 for some years and was very happy with it. I “purchased” Pyro Audio Creator 1.5 online a week ago, I registered it and am wholly unable to install the product. Whenever I put in the serial number I am told it isn’t a valid serial number.

This should be a simple job for the customer service, but I have spent 30 minutes on the “support phone tree” (hmm from a UK cellphone, that will cost more than the product!) then sent two emails over seven days with no response. I am used to appalling customer service interface (the UK is splendid at bad customer support) but this is special!

So if there is anyone who can help me on here I would be most appreciated. I know the forum is not really here for such enquiries but I can’t think of any other option.

Have a good day

Jon

1 Reply Related Threads

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    RE: Well this is all very difficult! 2008/11/03 07:54:53 (permalink)
    Actually, the forum is here for just such inquiries.... contact Beagle...find him in the MC forum... and if he can't help... some of the CW administrators do come here from time to time to monitor the forums.....he can tell you who they are and put you in email contact with a real person.

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1