What are some good band website hosting/building sites?

Author
skylightron
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 277
2011/10/16 18:44:09 (permalink)

What are some good band website hosting/building sites?

Besides Myspace, Facebook, Google, etc. What are some good band website hosting/building sites where I can setup my band's website. What do each of you recommend for getting a professional looking band website up and running. Do I need to learn HTML, coding or whatever to program a webpage? Is there a cost involved (I'm sure there is) but is there a Free alternative? I'm quite impressed with some the of band websites that I visit and ask how did they do that and what do they use to create such a cool page.

1 Reply Related Threads

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:What are some good band website hosting/building sites? 2011/10/16 18:52:54 (permalink)
    Buy a program like Web Pro at staples or a software store. They have templates that you can use to build a site without having to know html code programming.  I built my site in a few hours with WP8. 

sites like Go Daddy and a bunch of others will host the site reasonably. Most bands like Face book and my space for the exposure... but you can always have a band home page where you can sell product and plug the gigs you got on the schedule.

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1