What are your thoughts on the Parawave Audio Rapid Synth? A Virus Killer?

Author
Touch The Universe
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 44
2017/03/20 01:24:18 (permalink)

What are your thoughts on the Parawave Audio Rapid Synth? A Virus Killer?

Hey guys, I was wondering what you guys think of the Rapid synth. Do you like it and use it a lot? After spending a few months with it, it has quickly become my all time favorite synth! It has a great full sound that is in your face and capable of just about any sound with ease. It is very intuitive and has 8 layers. Needless to say it is capable of making some insanely beautiful and complex patches.

The sound quality is right up there with the best : Spire, Sylenth, and has similar specs to Dune 2 and Lush-101, while imo, being much easier and quicker to program due its right click and drag and drop modulation assignments.

The only down side it that expansions are expensive. Luckily, you can find some really great soundsets from 3rd party sound developers for much cheaper though ;)

2 Replies Related Threads

Touch The Universe
    Re: What are your thoughts on the Parawave Audio Rapid Synth? A Virus Killer? 2017/03/23 01:12:33 (permalink)
    Here is a little tutorial making some progressive trance or Melbourne style basses with some psy sounds. It's a quick demonstration of the "Angry", "Cracker", and "Power Wavetables :D

If you guys like it, I'm happy to do some more :)

https://www.youtube.com/w...o&feature=youtu.be
    Touch The Universe
    Re: What are your thoughts on the Parawave Audio Rapid Synth? A Virus Killer? 2017/03/27 13:54:04 (permalink)
    Aquatic Realm of Dolphins :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-HC0VfUkWE
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1