• Total Posts : 142
2017/06/20 02:34:24 (permalink)

What do you guys think!!!

Just saw this video, tend to agree..
https://www.recordingrevolution.com/switching-daws-can-ruin-your-recordings/

KingsMix
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 498
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/20 12:12:28 (permalink)
If switching works for you , then switch. Takes time to learn a new DAW, but why would that stop you from switching or using multiple DAW's for whatever task works better for you in another one.  With that being said, if you are happy with whatever you are using then stick with it, if that's what you so "choose" to do (freedom of choice).
To say switching will ruin your recordings is a bit extreme. You can always set time aside to learn a new DAW bit by bit, while still maintaining your solid work time inside your familiar DAW , and eventually you will get up to speed on whatever new one you are trying or leaning toward switching to.  As far as one being better over the other, I don't really subscribe to that philosophy, especially with how technology is changing and they all pretty much have the basic functions together for basic recording and mixing, sprinkled with "skills".
And on a side note, I remember the guy that made that video, and as I recall, he has switched DAW's a few times himself.  If you feel the need to switch on your journey, to find what fits for you do it.
It might slow you down for a bit till you get up to speed, but it won't ruin your recordings or skills.
bapu
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/20 13:14:03 (permalink)
Maybe he's just subtly saying "Stick with ProTools" since that what he uses (IIRC).
ProjectM
Max Output Level: -36 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3941
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/20 13:20:16 (permalink)
This is very personal, I think. I switch DAWs daily... sort of.

I have Logic in my personal composing/whatever studio, yes, it took me some months to be up to speed after being full time on Sonar and relatively new to Mac, but it's all good now. I was making music from day one.
I still use Sonar in a remote studio share
I also use Ableton Live when I feel like it - and for Live work of course.
I have to use Nuendo at this post/versioning place that I work and also feel utterly at home in Cubase. I don't really like either, however.
I stunt jobs in Pro Tools all the time - but hate using the software.
I have done a couple of projects with StudioOne
I have done a lot of tracking and editing in Sequoia.
I have a couple of iPad DAWS that I use frequently, including Garageband.
I sometimes stunt work in Digital Performer
I dabble in Reaper when at a few friends' place
I use Vegas
I use Final Cut Pro

What takes time the first time I use a new DAW is to get everything into muscle memory, but there's never been any showstopers. A confused moment here and there, sure, but nothing worth mentioning or remembering. I can always mix and edit to mine and the client's (if apliccable) expectations, needs and demands. The same goes for the rare occasion I do live mixing as well. I use my ears. The gear takes second place.

I currently prefer creating music in Logic, but I miss do Sonar for this. I couldn't stand Windows anymore so I switched. But we kept the old PC in the shared space, where we have 4 or 5 DAWs installed. We use whatever when we are there.

I have a colleague, however, an elderly guy. Give him anything else than Nuendo and he is completely lost nomatter how hard he tries. I think it's because of custom key commands. He struggle with inserting a new track in Pro Tools even when you are there with him and talking him through it.

People are just different. My approach is that transport is basically the same and an audio track is an audio track. And EQ is EQ. And insert is an insert. Figure it out once and you can use it all forever. I do respect that not everyone think like this and that is fine.

But I can't agree 100% with what he says in that video

(Sonar Platinum - Win10 x64) - iMac and 13" MacBook - Logic Pro X ++ - UA Apollo Twin DUO - NI Maschine MKII - NI Komplete Kontrol S61 - Novation Nocturne - KRK Rokit 6
Soundcloud
Negative Vibe Records
MarioD
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 901
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/20 13:42:22 (permalink)
I'm to old to start using multiple DAWs so I'm sticking with Sonar.  YMMV.

The reason people say the vinyl sounds better is because the music was better.

Sonar Platinum, Intel i7 –2600 CPU @ 3.2 GHz, 16 GB ram, 2x2TB internal drives and 1 1TB internal drive, Radeon HD 5570 video card, HP 25" monitor,
Roland Octa Capture, MOTU Midi Express 128, Win 10 Pro

www.soundcloud.com/Mario_Guitar
Zo
Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5036
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/20 15:55:43 (permalink)
No choice is wrong , only unconscious moves are ...

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
Softube Summit EQ
IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
EastWest Goshtwriter
Soundforge Pro 12

kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/20 23:43:46 (permalink)
With all due respect to the person who made the video ...If that works for you Great  I'm happy for you
Other than that ....What a load of $hit
I may decide to come back here later on when I have more time to explain why I think that video is based primarily on half truths .
Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Mosvalve
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1194
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 00:21:15 (permalink)
I never found this guy to be that helpful. He puts stuff out there I guess to give something to people who pay for his teaching which I don't find very good but that's just me. Someone like fab dupont from Puremix is worth spending a few bucks on IMO. What I like about Fab is he gets detailed in what he is explaining and he eq's or compresses in real time as he explains. He doesn't have everything figured out already and says see what I did there? aren't you impressed?  I use three DAWS. Sometimes all three on a project. Depends what I'm doing.

BobV 

ASUS Prime Z370-P - Intel Core i7+ 8700K 3.7GHZ 16GB Memory, Intel HD Graphics 630 GPU,  Windows 10 Pro 64bit,  , Sonar Platinum 64bit, Motu 828MK3 Hybrid, Warm Audio TB12 Pre, Warm Audio WA273 Pre, AEA RPQ 500 Pre, Warm Audio WA76 Compressor, Presonus D8 Pre, Tonelux EQ5P 500 Eq, Kush Electra 500 Eq, Lindell PEX 500 Eq, Yamaha 80M monitors with HS10W Sub,  and a bunch of other good stuff. I have a Roland Juno-106 that's looking for a new home. PM me.
dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 01:22:55 (permalink)
I get what he is saying but I think he expressed it poorly. All things being equal, gratuitously switching DAWs is unlikely to help if you suck at mixing and think a switch will change that. However, for specific tasks, one may find one DAW more intuitive. I find programming drums for modern pop styles
far more intuitive in FL studio than sonar but mixing far more cumbersome.
Eddie TX
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1104
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 01:28:29 (permalink)
He has a point, but unless you're working your DAW with a bunch of advanced functions and shortcut keys and have all those committed to memory, there's not THAT much of a learning curve with a new DAW. They all pretty much do similar things. That said, if your current DAW is working for you, why switch? There are pros and cons to each one; none is perfect.

Generally, Graham's advice is targeted to less-experienced hobbyists and bedroom producers. Nobody who's done this for more than a few years will learn much from his videos, even the paid ones (of which I've seen a few on PureMix). But his overall message, which stresses learning the gear you have, not chasing expensive new toys, and simply getting to work making music and putting it out there, is hard to argue with.

Cheers,
Eddie

Sonar X3 Producer / Win 10 
The future exists in all directions.
cclarry
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 02:28:53 (permalink)
I don't believe in having all my eggs in one basket.  As Eddie said, they all
the the SAME thing basically...it's just "how" you get there that's different
from one to the other, and, being familiar with one, you can get familiar with
another pretty easily if you want to.  But, we tend to be "lazy" and don't 
what to "stray from the comfort zone"....

sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 02:43:00 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby jude77 2017/06/21 14:31:24
Graham Cochrane's videos often (not always) have a clickbait element to them in the title, and that's what drives a lot of his subject matter. I'm not saying they're all bad, or that he hasn't made some good tutorials. But if you look through the titles of his videos, a lot of them are of the "A Surprising Thing I Bet You've Never Thought Of" or "One Simple Step To Get Your Tracks To Pop" kind of affair.  

"Is That Plugin Preset Really Helping Your Mix?"
"One Simple Mix Move That Will Set You Apart"
"How I Used A $69 Mic And Some Headphones To Make An Album"
"Mixing Stereo Guitars - Watch Out For This"
"The Secret To Finishing Your Album"
Etc. 

He's selling content, and he's obviously studied content marketing. He knows what it takes to get people to click on a video or article. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
tlw
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2567
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 03:00:08 (permalink)
I think he makes a few worthwhile points, especially if he's catering for people new to recording, DAWs and audio production.

He's right - simply switching from one DAW to another won't suddenly improve your output any more than swapping from MS Word to Apple Pages will suddenly turn you into a great novelist. He's also right that it's possible to produce good sounding results on pretty much any DAW. What I think he misses are a couple or three things.

The first is that different people mentally "see" things differently. What makes absolutely clear, obvious sense to one person doesn't necessarily to others, and switching from a DAW you find really unintuitive to one you feel at home with can make life much easier. But I don't think someone's at the stage they can make that kind of decision until they at least have a grasp of their original DAW so they know what they don't like about it.

Secondly, some things depend on what kind of music you make or record. If you do a lot of work with MIDI then a DAW that is good with MIDI and well-featured is going to do a better job than one that isn't so capable. And sometimes it's the quirky stuff unique to a particular DAW that influences the decision.

If you want what Ableton Live does and you haven't got Live then switching to it makes perfect sense. If you use MIDI a lot some DAWs are better at it than others. If you need a score editor because that's how you think or you need to print sheet music off then again, some DAWs will suit you more than others. But first of all, you need to know why you have a problem with the DAW you have and what the alternative offers.

And so on. There can be good reasons for changing DAWs - like avoiding Win10 >:-) - and if nothing else trying different ones can be an interesting learning experience in itself. But changing because you imagine one will be easier to learn or use is a gamble.

I'd also add that going crazy with accumulating hundreds of different plugins won't necessarily improve your mixes either. Until the principles of eq and compression make sense simply changing from one eq or compressor plugin to another isn't going to sort out your eq or compression issues. And I say that as someone who has far more plugins than he really needs, some or which I use a lot and others I hardly ever use. But I like to think - or maybe pretend - that I do know why I have those particular plugins.

Overdrive and fuzz pedals on the other hand, well, after 40 years electric guitar playing I just keep buying the things in the hope that somewhere out there is the magic one that will produce the exact sound in my head. Every time I step on it, without fail. :-)

Sonar Platinum 64bit, Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, I7 3770K Ivybridge, 16GB Ram, Gigabyte Z77-D3H m/board,
ATI 7750 graphics+ 1GB RAM, 2xIntel 520 series 220GB SSDs, 1 TB Samsung F3 + 1 TB WD HDDs, Seasonic fanless 460W psu, RME Fireface UFX, Focusrite Octopre.
Assorted real synths, guitars, mandolins, diatonic accordions, percussion, fx and other stuff.
eph221
Max Output Level: -28.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4665
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 04:36:53 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby cclarry 2017/06/21 11:25:07
I feel everyone should turn off their computers and write on staff paper!

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*
 Is a lumineer a new dental appliance?  

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

TheSteven
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2037
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 04:39:44 (permalink)
IMHO - If you don't understand audio concepts or how a DAW works then yes switching DAWs is likely to hurt you more than help.
On the other hand if that's not an issue it can be very helpful. I find that different tools, different work flow can inspire a different stream of creativity.

Maybe a bad analogy but I write differently when composing on a guitar rather than a keyboard or even a bass guitar - though when I'm done you shouldn't (hopefully) be able to tell the source of the project or inspiration.

edited to fix typos & add clarity...

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
My Tunes
Zo
Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5036
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 05:08:29 (permalink)
At least he s making us discuss lol

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
Softube Summit EQ
IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
EastWest Goshtwriter
Soundforge Pro 12

Nino Vargas
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 225
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 12:15:34 (permalink)
Zo
No choice is wrong , only unconscious moves are ...

Lol 
Nino Vargas
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 225
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 12:38:28 (permalink)

People do not understand that "what is good for them sometimes not for me," In my case, I was influenced by a person and I ended up believing in his word ... I got lost because it was not what it really would be good for me. We have to stop being influenced by other people, in my case I do not watch more youtube videos or others ... Today I use Studio One more than Sonar, I changed my monitors and the microphone of my studio, because I know which is best for me.
bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 12:57:54 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Nino Vargas 2017/06/21 13:02:30
Tools should never distract from nor get in the way of the process. If you have to stop to think about how to do something in your DAW, that interrupts the creative flow. It's like having your bass player shouting into your ear during your wailin' solo, because he's spotted a hot babe in the audience and wants to point her out. It can make your killer lead go limp.

Learn your tools well and only switch them when there's a good reason to do so. When I slap an EQ onto a track, I don't want to wonder "now, was that a right-click, a ctl-click or a double-click to insert a node, or does that reset the default value?". I want the EQ to be an automatic extension of my thought process, and that's why I use the same one for almost everything. And it's why I use one DAW.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 16:21:46 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Nino Vargas 2017/06/21 17:26:55
Primetime
Just saw this video, tend to agree..
https://www.recordingrevolution.com/switching-daws-can-ruin-your-recordings/

I watched it earlier today and must say I couldn't agree more. If you're serious about your music you're better picking a DAW and sticking with it and learning it, warts and all, because they all have warts.

Unless what you like to do is learn DAWs and not make music.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 16:59:15 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dubdisciple 2017/06/21 17:19:25
I took the time to watch this after seeing some of the comments. Aside from the click-bait, etc., his basic point is to focus time and effort into perfecting music making (he specifically mentioned mixing), rather than looking for gear as a crutch (or excuse) for doing (not doing) so. That particular point is very valid, especially when coupled with the fact that the essential tools (I have to reiterate "essential") for mixing are present in every DAW.

One thing he does not mention is that some DAWs (or VSTs) have features which do not exist in a given DAW. When applicable, a VST is a better solution over another DAW (since your work flow isn't unhinged), but in some cases another DAW may have a specific workflow that is required but not present. The real hurdle with such is swapping work between them, or isolating work between them to seemlessly keep moving.

The main point that time (and gained experience) should be the focus in perfecting your chosen craft is sound advice. I do get the sense at times that some folks are in a death spiral of spending time seeking gear, whining, etc. over being incredibly focused on the real goal (making music) and where the hurdles truly lie - sometimes this is gear, but more often this is straight up experience. If someone wants something bad enough, it will happen (disclaimer on this one is "fame," but will spare the explanation).

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
dubdisciple
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 17:24:09 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Nino Vargas 2017/06/21 17:28:16
I have had o use numerous DAWs due to nature of my work.  Pain in the butt but it does actually cement the main point (IMHO) of his video that learning what you have is a better use of time than looking for magical solutions in something new.  With that said, my recent switch to Studio One as primary DAW has been mostly seamless.  Disclaimer on that is the fact that the kind of material i have been working with has a great youtube channel that explains exactly what is relevant to me in a way that doesn't exist in sonar.  I have thought about doing equivalent in Sonar but i am evidently too lazy.
mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 17:42:30 (permalink)
dubdisciple
... youtube channel that explains exactly what is relevant to me in a way that doesn't exist in sonar. ...

This is a massive liability to SONAR and its marketing. So much helpful material is only disseminated in house or difficult to find, so random hits by a potential customer is highly unlikely. Video visibility to the Millennials is important since most of them live off social media alone and the larger influx of new users is more likely to be hobbyists.

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
dubdisciple
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 18:28:22 (permalink)
Agreed. I work with youth who have little patience for the "if you stick with this DAW you can eventually figure it out" approach. If they can't find an exact answer within minutes doing quick glance at youtube they move on. It's a shame because kids like what I do on Sonar but when they sit down with it, they feel lost.
kennywtelejazz
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 19:48:32 (permalink)
The sub topics of this threads various messages can be very polarizing  .

Graham's view point may have some merit and value for some people . In some areas his point of view seems perfectly logical and does make sense . I will give him that ...

In short I agree with only a very small portion of what is in the video in the opening post ..
Those 2 points being 1, all of today's DAW's can produce music that are on the charts . 2 , learning workflows in other DAW's can be very time consuming...other than that the rest of that video can you fill in the blank   

if you happen to choose to use only one DAW ....fine you have my blessing especially if it is SONAR you use ...
the thing is ( for me ) there are certain workflows and features in SONAR that are overly complicated for no apparent reason that I can find justifiable ...
if you don't know what I'm talking about then maybe it is not I that needs to dig deeper into SONAR because I have dug very deeply into trying to accomplish my particular musical workflow needs in SONAR only ..

Every song I do has either started or ended up in SONAR ...it has been this way for me for years ..over 10 +
I always keep an updated project in SONAR of things I have done else where. the SONAR project gets updated as new changes occur .
What I do differently these days is I always take a sub mix or stems of my song projects and place them in Logic , Reaper, Samplitude Pro X2 , Traction Waveform and Harrison Mixbus 4 ...
While I'm just chilling out I may edit or add new parts to some of these other DAW song projects ...
FWIW, I have always found something I liked that I couldn't of gotten just in SONAR only at the time ...
Remember some of these DAW's have instruments and features that are locked in and very unique unto themselves in each corresponding DAW ...
While I'm doing this I'm just looking for another musical point of view ...I'm not looking to crest and learn every DAW at once or every Workflow under the sun ...
it all comes down in bite sized capsules I can handle ... every song I have done by the time it has been posted has been a product of at least SONAR , Logic, Reaper, and Harrison Mixbus ....

enough said ,

Kenny

post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2017/06/21 20:52:20

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

dubdisciple
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 20:45:34 (permalink)
I like many of his videoa, but I do find him to come across as being more than he is at times. I don't think it's intentional. I think he ran out of helpful topics and is reaching for guru stuff.
kennywtelejazz
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/21 21:01:18 (permalink)
dubdisciple
I like many of his videoa, but I do find him to come across as being more than he is at times. I don't think it's intentional. I think he ran out of helpful topics and is reaching for guru stuff.

+1000 ...

I edited my post and i took a few things out ...I don't feel like eating my words today 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .

bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/22 15:08:53 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby kennywtelejazz 2017/06/22 17:44:14
We probably should all eat fewer words. There seem to be fewer of them on the menu every day. Word conservation, it could be the new Green movement.

Let's start the verbal repopulation project by bringing back "gnashnab" and "snoutband"!

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
kennywtelejazz
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/22 17:50:12 (permalink)
bitflipper
We probably should all eat fewer words. There seem to be fewer of them on the menu every day. Word conservation, it could be the new Green movement.

Let's start the verbal repopulation project by bringing back "gnashnab" and "snoutband"!

Yes , that is very good advice Dave , I felt I had to reel it in .
It seems I took it rather personal when Graham's video accused me of being a Whiffle-Whaffle
http://www.dictionary.com/slideshows/12-insults-we-should-bring-back?param=dcomhp#Whiffle-Whaffle
Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .

BassDaddy
Max Output Level: -33 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4232
Re: What do you guys think!!! 2017/06/26 01:19:25 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz
bitflipper

Yes , that is very good advice Dave , I felt I had to reel it in .
It seems I took it rather personal when Graham's video accused me of being a Whiffle-Whaffle
http://www.dictionary.com/slideshows/12-insults-we-should-bring-back?param=dcomhp#Whiffle-Whaffle
Kenny

Magulater yes; wiffle waffle no.

It's Bass, not Bass.
i7 2700K, 16GB DDR3, 2 SSD sample drives and OS drive, HDD SATAIII for projects, 2 24" monitors
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Focusrite VRM Box, LAVA Lamp, SONAR Platinum 64 bit, Mackie MCU and 1 MCU XT, Akai Advance 49, Windows 10,
Komplete 9 Ultimate, Cakewalk, Toontrack, IK, AAS, XLN, UVI, Air Music Tech, Waves Factory, Sample Tek and Sonivox VSTi's. Overloud, T-Racks, Audio Damage, D16, Nomad Factory, Waves Gold FX 
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1