Where are sounds frpm RaptureLE?

Author
Harpo
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 544
2008/09/23 15:19:02 (permalink)

Where are sounds frpm RaptureLE?

Hi All

I just upgraded from my RaptureLE program that came with Sonar 7PE, to Rapture 1.1.

I noticed that Rapture 1.1 has all the sounds of the LE version, and more........ Sort Of......

In the LE version there are programs listed uinder: "00 Absolute 110", as well as "Expansion Pack Teaser 1 and 2".

Is this audio missing in the upgraded version (Rapture 1.1), or has it been replaced (or renamed) with the new audio that isn't in the LE version?

Harpo

*Sonar PE 8.5.3 - Sonar X1 & X2 Producer Expanded

1 Reply Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    RE: Where are sounds frpm RaptureLE? 2008/09/23 15:28:22 (permalink)
    Harpo,

you are talking about 2 different things. Rapt has a lot more programs, including the full expansion packs (there are also Franscesco's programs available, etc.). I don't know about the audio file differences. But you seem to be talking about programs.

Rapture should have its own program files, not RaptLE's. You'll have to point to where it is installed, bring up the browser and hit F5 while it is in focus. That should refresh your browser list. It may take a few minutes.

If that doesn't do it, ring back.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1