Where is email support?

Author
guitarzan8
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2017/05/02 04:56:20 (permalink)
5 (1)

Where is email support?

Sonar X1 Essential build 185.  I'm trying to find out how to import wav files onto an audio track at marker point 1.  They always appear at like marker point 99 and I have to drag them over to 1.  That's brutal when I have 16 audio tracks.

So I go to cakewalk.com and click on support but there is no email support for product use.  You click on Support, email support and all it shows is "lookup articles on this product".  Huh?  What is wrong with them?  Why are they hiding email support?  Feels like crappy service to me.

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Where is email support? 2017/05/02 05:14:03 (permalink)
    -1 (1)
    X1 has been out of support for years. The level of support for any product you have is listed in the support column in  https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Products. Aside from the knowledge base, this forum is probably your best support option for old Cakewalk products. The problem you are experiencing is most likely due to importing broadcast wave files with "Always Import Broadcast Waves At Their Timestamp" enabled in Preferences > File > Audio Data. Disable the option and the files should import like regular wave files.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1