Helpful ReplyWhich X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet?

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
stevec
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/14 12:18:32 (permalink)
1) Stability.   It's hard to put a value on the extra confidence.
2) Automation Lanes.   It took a while to break from the in-track control, but I really like this.
3) Track colors.  Perhaps not fully baked, but so much better than previous X versions.
4) Quad Curve fly-out. 
5) Melodyne/ARA.   Already had Editor but it's ARA that cements the deal for me.
6) AD2.  Although it was AD1 included with X3 at the time, that is what got me to AD2.
7) Blue Tubes plugins.  
8) Comping.  I liked what I've seen the few times I've used it.  I still record most often in Sound on Sound mode but should really loop record more often because I think it would work well for me.  Old habits are hard to break.
9) Lounge Lizard.
10) Bi-filter.

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

ston
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 965
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/16 10:38:39 (permalink)
The most:
Prochannel
Overloud TH2
Addictive drums
Automation
X-Ray windows
Audio snap

Not yet:
Melodyne
Screensets
Gobbler
Matrix
Take lanes (or whatever they're called these days) / comping
shawn@trustmedia.tv
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2136
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/16 10:47:37 (permalink)
Previous SONAR X series compatibility, Melodyne...The legacy continues.... -S

Studio SONAR X3. Axiom 25 midi controller, DUNE 2, Producer Content, Good Times, Bandlab Mojo

cpkoch
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 345
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/17 10:54:35 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby shawn@trustmedia.tv 2014/09/18 23:53:10
Anderton
 But, this is still interesting because it's giving me some ideas for articles about the lesser-used features.

You've no doubt written a post on the use of Audio Snap but I've not sought it out.  Many forum comments  (along with my very limited experience) suggest to me that it is difficult to find it useful.  On the other hand perhaps it's usefulness lies in  the ability of the user to properly implement it.  I've tried AudioSnap to syncrhonize multiple audio tracks but somehow always seem to make things worse.   

Sonar Platinum, HP Z210 Desktop PC,  Windows 10  64 Bit, 12  GB RAM,  Steinberg UR22 Interface Unit,  M-Audio Keyboard Studio USB MIDI Keyboard, APEX-TK -Condenser Unidirectional MIC, Audio Technica AT2020 USB MIC

Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/17 13:20:17 (permalink)
AudioSnap can work very easily or be very ornery. Like ACT, there are simplified ways to use it that Bitflipper has alluded to. I think an article would be appropriate.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 02:28:49 (permalink)
The audio snap feature was covered in another blog article way back when. I never could reproduce the results that the bakers did, so +1 for more info on that feature. If you're not too busy mixing drinks.

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
Muziekschuur at home
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1442
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 06:42:39 (permalink)
Not using colours.... (wich surprised me....)

Totally in love with the take lanes... 
Like the whole fatchannel layout... And it really saves time. And I don't use VST audio plugins that much anymore.

I'm still missing a good HUI implementation... Since I have devices wich use coloured knobs and so.... And ACT doesn't really explain how to use coloured lights.... 

The big thing I am eagerly wanting to test out is the touch screen thing..... I have a feeling that will be awesome with some rackmounted pc and some rackmounted mic pre's so I can easily do recordings here and there and show the power of plugin and be creative with the musicians instead of doing so on my own and coming back and like opening pandora's box.

Cakewalk Sonar Platinum Windows 7 32bit & 64bit (dualboot) Gigabyte mobo Intel dual quad 9650 & 4GB Ram RME DIGI9636 & Tascam DM24.  M-audio Rbus & SI-24 Alesis Pro active 5.1 & Radford 90 transmissionline monitors. Roland RD-150 piano Edirol UM-880 & alesis fireport.
Remote recording Alesis HD-24 & Phonic MRS 1-20.
P.A. D&R Dayner 29-8-2 & behringer MX8000 (& racks)
Rackpc Sonar Platinum with win10 AMD X6 1055T, 16GB Ram
 Dell inspiron 17R 6gb ram W10 two SSD's Sonar Plat.
Sanderxpander
Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3873
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 07:15:39 (permalink)
My experience is almost identical to Craig's. Melodyne and comping are the huge ones and they alone made the upgrade to X3 worth it. I haven't really done much with most of the included 3rd party stuff, although I occasionally use AD and the BlueTubes delays and chorus. Mostly I have other stuff that I know better for these things.

It's not technically part of X3 but the CA-2A gets a lot of use from me. A feature I'd like to explore more is the loop construction window, I have no idea what that thing does, most options are greyed out or senseless (to me) and I've only ever opened it accidentally.

EDIT: Oh and I have used BiFilter, it's not a plug I need in every project but it is absolutely awesome for when I do need a filter. It has great distortions too.
post edited by Sanderxpander - 2014/09/18 08:16:57
dwardzala
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1470
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 08:18:06 (permalink)
Melodyne and QC EQ are probably the two things that I am really using.  I'd lump AD in there except that if it wasn't included I'd be using SD and that would be ok (although AD is much better IMO).

I am using melodyne as a creative tool - using it to convert lyrical melodies to MIDI for manipulation into hooks, fills and solos.  I can sing a tune, convert it to MIDI and they use the midi to feed a synth.  I have also used to tighten up lyrical melodies as well with regard to setting (what words end up on what beat) as part of the writing/arranging process.

Enough has been said about QuadCurve.

I would love to see an (some) article on loop construction.  Not just on how to use the tool but context on when and why to use the tool.  I've watched a couple of videos on it and can open it and push the buttons, but I am not sure I know what to do with it.

I haven't explored TH2 much or the Blue Tubes stuff, but that is more due to a lack of time spent with the software.

Dave
Main Studio- Core i5 @2.67GHz, 16Gb Ram, (2) 500Gb HDs, (1) 360 Gb HD
MotU Ultralite AVB, Axiom 49 Midi Controller, Akai MPD18 Midi Controller
Win10 x64 Home
Sonar 2017.06 Platinum (and X3e, X2c, X1d)

Mobile Studio - Sager NP8677 (i7-6700HQ @2.67MHz, 16G Ram, 250G SSD, 1T HD)
M-Box Mini v. 2
Win 10 x64 Home
Sonar 2016.10 Platinum

Check out my original music:
https://soundcloud.com/d-wardzala/sets/d-wardzala-original-music

rscain
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 784
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 10:08:18 (permalink)

Comping- It was a little rough at first but I'm finally getting the hang of it.
AD2- Really like the variety and sound of it. I wish it used GM mapping but I finally figured out how to use the AD    drum map so I can live with it.
QC Flyout - Very convenient, and I'm using the QC a lot more since this feature was added
Track Colors - I know it's controversial but I like it

I already had a workflow going with Melodyne so the I don't use the integration. Might like it if I did but I'm used to the old way and it works fine for me so....
Don't use the tape sim, don't like the sound I get with it.
I have no need for the TH2 plug, and never liked it much anyway.

My Tunes On SoundClick  

AMD FX9350 @4 gHz, 16 gb ram, 240 gb SSD, 2 1Tb SS/Hybrid HDs, 1 Tb Fantom External HD, Windows 10 64 bit, Sonar Platinum 64 bit, Studio One 4 Pro, Harrison Mixbus, Izotope Neutron 2 Advanced and Ozone 8 Advanced, ARC 2, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Focusrite Octopre MkII, KRK Rokit 8 monitors, Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones, MidiMan Oxygen 8, Behringer X-Touch, guitars and stuff 
Glyn Barnes
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7564
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 10:30:30 (permalink)
Also, if you are on a tight budget try VB3's little brother, the free Organized Trio http://www.genuinesoundware.com/?a=showproduct&b=37

Its ony 32 bit but I have not encountered problems with any of the GSi legacy VSTis.

At the high end there are a couple of Kontakt libraries if you want something a bit different. Sampletekk's Tonewheel is absoluty filthy for raunchy rock and Hammr+ from Soundust

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
Sanderxpander
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 10:43:49 (permalink)
rscain

AD2- Really like the variety and sound of it. I wish it used GM mapping but I finally figured out how to use the AD    drum map so I can live with it.
QC Flyout - Very convenient, and I'm using the QC a lot more since this feature was added

I already had a workflow going with Melodyne so the I don't use the integration. Might like it if I did but I'm used to the old way and it works fine for me so....

The only thing I don't get is the Melodyne workflow. The new one doesn't seem difficult in any way, nor less inflexible than the old way. Just select a clip and CTRL+M. I'd understand if there was more involved but there really isn't. You save seconds if not minutes every single use.

Are there any objections you have that I/we could take away?
Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 11:33:52 (permalink)
I have not used comping yet.  I don't even know how to use it.  I need to find a tutorial on it.

I really like the melodyne implementation and I use it a lot.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
rscain
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 14:11:51 (permalink)
Sanderxpander
rscain

The only thing I don't get is the Melodyne workflow. The new one doesn't seem difficult in any way, nor less inflexible than the old way. Just select a clip and CTRL+M. I'd understand if there was more involved but there really isn't. You save seconds if not minutes every single use.

Are there any objections you have that I/we could take away?

No, no specific objections, and as for saving time you're probably right. But I'm an old dog, so......
Actually, I did try it when I first installed X3, but there were some things that confused me a bit, it seems I remember the clip being present in the multidock or something, it's been a while so I really don't remember. I'm sure if I tried it again it would be just like comping was. It was weird at first but with enough use I got to really liking it. The Melodyne implementation would probably be the same, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

My Tunes On SoundClick  

AMD FX9350 @4 gHz, 16 gb ram, 240 gb SSD, 2 1Tb SS/Hybrid HDs, 1 Tb Fantom External HD, Windows 10 64 bit, Sonar Platinum 64 bit, Studio One 4 Pro, Harrison Mixbus, Izotope Neutron 2 Advanced and Ozone 8 Advanced, ARC 2, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Focusrite Octopre MkII, KRK Rokit 8 monitors, Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones, MidiMan Oxygen 8, Behringer X-Touch, guitars and stuff 
Sanderxpander
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 14:17:44 (permalink)
Yeah the clips turns up in the Multidock. But you can undock it just by dragging or use Shift+D to maximize the multidock... It's just so much quicker 'cause you don't have to do the whole "transfer" thing.
Anderton
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 20:28:13 (permalink)
rscain

Could you elaborate on this? I haven't been using AD much but want to, so it seems what you've come up with may make my life easier.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Anderton
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 20:31:22 (permalink)
Beagle
I have not used comping yet.  I don't even know how to use it.  I need to find a tutorial on it.

I really like the melodyne implementation and I use it a lot.

X3's documentation has some excellent examples on how to use it, but I also think you would find this article very helpful.

When i first tried comping, my head exploded but the documentation put it back together again. Highly recommended. I didn't like comping until I went through Cakewalk's examples.

Anderton
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 20:33:39 (permalink)
dwardzala
I would love to see an (some) article on loop construction.  Not just on how to use the tool but context on when and why to use the tool.  I've watched a couple of videos on it and can open it and push the buttons, but I am not sure I know what to do with it.

This article might be helpful. But I agree that a full-blown, start-to-finish tutorial on all aspects is something that's probably worth undertaking. Quite a few comments in this thread have mentioned not really "getting" the loop construction window.

Marcus Curtis
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 945
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/18 22:38:33 (permalink)
For me one of the best features is the quad curve EQ. It was nice to see the color feature back and I use it all the time. Before AD I used session drummer. Now I use Addictive Drums exclusively. I purchased several ad on packs and I like the workflow. I had thought about upgrading from AD to AD 2 but I think i will wait until Sonar 4 is released. Melodyne is also very cool.

Strum Acoustic Session is never used. I have used the blue tube effects on occasion but I don't use them all the time. I have not used gobbler and I won't use any touch screen feature anytime soon.

http://www.marcuscurtismusic.com/  

Windows 10 ultimate, Sonar Platinum, AMD Phenom 2 x6 1075T processor 3.00 GHz, (6 cores) 8 gigs of Ram, 

Audio interfaces=VS-100, Pod X3 live pro, Boss GT-100, Boss GP10
Midi Controllers=Edirol  PCR 800, roland GR-55.    

Ozone 7, Podfarm, Th2 Full Version, Melda, True Pianos Full Version, and a whole bunch of free VST plugins which can be found through my site.

shawn@trustmedia.tv
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2136
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 00:00:09 (permalink)
I NEED TO GET INTO THE STEP SeQUENCER...AAAAARGGGHHH!!!!

Studio SONAR X3. Axiom 25 midi controller, DUNE 2, Producer Content, Good Times, Bandlab Mojo

Sanderxpander
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 05:30:02 (permalink)
Anderton
rscain

Could you elaborate on this? I haven't been using AD much but want to, so it seems what you've come up with may make my life easier.

When you open AD, the rightmost tab is "beats". On that tab, on the right side, there is a button that opens the mapping window. Here you can select or adapt any of the preset mappings, which include various electronic drumkits and GM. I usually set mine to GM cause it's easiest to play from my keyboard. The best part is all the internal beats automatically adapt so if you drag them onto a midi track they'll look like "regular" GM drumparts.
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 06:43:04 (permalink)
I know a lot of fellas here go very deep into the technical end of SONAR / X3 ...
I've actually piggybacked on peoples knowledge and learned a lot of cool stuff that I would not have been exposed too.
I get a lot out of hearing how people use the program 

I love to use X3 as my music teacher and in that role SONAR  fills a very important void in my life ...

I've always have  been very exited about using SONAR for learning music and how to play better guitar .
in truth , thats how I use it the most , since I'm not currently studying w anybody and it has been a few years since I have .

Some of the obvious features I like to use are things like making groove clips of solos that I want to transcribe / copy and learn …
i love to slow em down …repeat them endlessly in small bite sized phrases …change the pitch and key of them and reverse engineer audio recordings to learn and umm steal  everything I can musically from them ….

I also like to use The Matrix view to make interesting grooves to practice and experement over ... 

Love to take midi files of Classical Music and learn all the instrument parts on my guitar  ( the ones I can grab) 

here's a couple of things that i do I don't hear many people talking about ...
for this example ,
I will take a midi file of Bach ..lets say a two part invention …..now we all have done that right ? 
did you know that the midi transpose function has a secret hidden use ?  
that transpose feature can go modal faster than the roadrunner can out run that poor ole coyote 
I love to right click a midi file and then transpose it diatonically ….
what happens is this , in the case of a Bach two part invention or any midi file for that matter is the composers original mathematical permeations and harmonic structure remains intact , but it key center is now shifted 
By transposing diatonically you can play and audition songs in all the diationic modes …
now with Bach I find it amazing to hear his music played from a totally different modal refrence point than his original ..
Each diatonic step the song is played in reveals a totaly different musical flavor and his genius is ever revealed in a greater light     

I'm also very interested in the audio to midi conversion , I have been doing a couple of experiments  over here on my own on how to use it for learning how to play better guitar ...
I used to have a very good friend named Joe who passed on a number of years ago ,  my friend / mentor recorded an album called Virtuoso among many others ….
I used to hang out with him all the time and watch his fingers like a hawk ….
he used to love getting me all moist and tender from watching him play , then he would hand me the guitar , light a cigar ,  look me dead in the eye , cock his head back , bat his eyelashes like Mae West and say play like me  
he used to love messing w me and he had a great sense of humor...
I took his version of All The Things You Are from The first Virtuoso album and used it as a experiment to hear how well the audio to midi conversion works in X3...
I first imported the wave file , slowed it down just a little bit , pulled up the Dimension Pro in the synth rack , pulled up a guitar patch ...
then I slid the audio track over to the Dim Pro track and let it convert ….
you know it didn't grab everything just right , but it sure grabbed a lot of the single note solos pretty close ...
had to do a lot of editing in the piano roll …it sure beats looking at a book ... 
Yeah I'm gonna be looking into using this feature more often ...

that's what i got for now . have a good one , 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Sanderxpander
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 06:51:08 (permalink)
I wish I had been able to sit across from a jazz great like Joe Pass!
Must have been very inspiring.
rscain
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 07:29:41 (permalink)
Anderton
rscain

Here you go Craig....
https://www.cakewalk.com/...ve-Drums-2-in-SONAR-X3

My Tunes On SoundClick  

Sanderxpander
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 07:36:12 (permalink)
I didn't know those existed either, thanks for that!

Although to be honest the fact that it takes 15 steps to even become available in Sonar is pretty bad. It should be part of the Producer installation, or of the AD(2) installation.
rscain
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 07:42:11 (permalink)
Sanderxpander
I didn't know those existed either, thanks for that!

Although to be honest the fact that it takes 15 steps to even become available in Sonar is pretty bad. It should be part of the Producer installation, or of the AD(2) installation.

+1

My Tunes On SoundClick  

kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 08:26:38 (permalink)
Sanderxpander
I wish I had been able to sit across from a jazz great like Joe Pass!
Must have been very inspiring.

Yes , Joe was a great guy in real life  he has definitly left a life long inspiring impression on me ...
When he played Carnegie Hall with Ella Fitzgerald and Oscar Peterson  he brought me backstage to meet Ella .
Ella was kind of frail and she was sitting on a stool . When Joe said to her I want you to meet K…y Ella got up even though she could hardly walk …I said no you don't have to get up ..she got up anyway and gave me one big hug ...

my apologies  if I'm coming off like I'm doing a humble brag …that is not my intent …..

anyway, these photos have been posted on this site before ….

on the bottom pic to the right Joe showed up to the gig with cello strings on his guitar ,  he handed me his guitar and said hey my guitar don't feel right can you check it out for me ? after playing it I was like what the heck ?… 
he said I don't know if I can go on stage and play tonight , you got to go out there K..y and do the gig for me 
I said no way …I'm too young to die ..they don't want to hear me they want to hear you ...
I wound up restringing his guitar for him with guitar strings just in the nick of time …whew….

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Anderton
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 10:09:07 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz
my apologies  if I'm coming off like I'm doing a humble brag …that is not my intent …..

Doesn't come off that way at all. I think people appreciate insights into what makes "stars" real people.

BTW about audio-to-MIDI conversion...I've been doing it with Gibson's FBX, which has hex pickups so each string goes into its own track. This really helps with reliability.

Sanderxpander
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 10:22:56 (permalink)
Thanks for sharing your experience, Kenny! Very cool. I've only ever played with some local/national "heroes". Though I did get to shake Brad Mehldau's hand (he's like half Dutch I guess, through his marriage), and got some lessons from Tom Salisbury (who lives in Holland). The times we had masterclasses from the Screaming Headless Torsos and from Mike Stern in school were super inspiring! Can't imagine what it'd be like to just jam and have a beer with one of those guys!
Anderton
Re: Which X3 features do you use the most, and which have you not explored yet? 2014/09/19 12:15:59 (permalink)
rscain

Here you go Craig....
https://www.cakewalk.com/...ve-Drums-2-in-SONAR-X3

Thank you!! That will indeed be very helpful.

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1