Helpful ReplyWho's throwing in the towel?

Page: 12345 > Showing page 1 of 5
Author
CoteRotie
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1112
2017/12/06 00:28:16 (permalink)

Who's throwing in the towel?

It's likely that we could all continue to use SONAR for years to come, especially if Gibson upholds the promise to make SONAR work for us even if they shut down the servers used for authentication.

Personally, I'm no longer interested.

1.  At some point a Windows update will break something in SONAR.  There will be no warning, all of a sudden we'll lose functionality, or stability, etc.  You can leave your PC unconnected so it can't update,  but I don't want to go that way.  Too many other things these days require online authorization or updates.

2.  There's no longer official tech support.  This forum is great, but I expect  interest to wane with time.

3.  Because of 1 and maybe for some 2, we will eventually have to migrate to  a new DAW.  At that point there will be some sort of a learning curve.  I'd rather get that out of the way now, with SONAR as a backup.

4.  There will be no further bug fixes (yes, there are still plenty of them) or improvements.  I was incredibly impressed with the pace of the updates, bug fixes and improvements that Cakewalk was pushing out.  I was on the lifetime plan and feel like I got my money's worth from that, but no fixes going forward is a deal breaker.

Given all that I'm planning to keep SONAR installed for existing projects, but I don't plan to use it for anything new.  It was a tough choice between Studio One and Cubase (for me, YMMV) but with the 50% off deal on Cubase pro I decided to go that way for now.  If I hate it I'll try Studio One.

I have no interest in doing anything new in SONAR unless I have to-  Anyone else feel that way?

Wait, wait, what key is it in? 

GA-X58A-UD3 motherboard
Intel i7 950 CPU w/12 G RAM
ATI Radeon 4350 graphics
3 cats 1 crazydog
Lynx AES16/Aurora 8
SCA N72 J99 & A12 pres. Adam A7 Monitors
Win 10  
SONAR Platinum 64 bit 
jpetersen
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1499
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 00:47:31 (permalink)
I have often gone years before getting the next version, all my bugs were fixed in recent months and Windows Update is disabled (and I'm offline anyway) so no problems here.

I am finding no alternatives to drum replacer and bitbridge (without additional costs) and with three attempts at doing a project in Studio One (I paid for it) abandoned in frustration I see no choice but to stay if I want to get work done.
CoteRotie
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 00:54:02 (permalink)
jpetersen
I have often gone years before getting the next version, all my bugs were fixed in recent months and Windows Update is disabled (and I'm offline anyway) so no problems here.

Definitely one way to go, I completely understand and wish you luck!

GA-X58A-UD3 motherboard
ATI Radeon 4350 graphics
3 cats 1 crazydog
Lynx AES16/Aurora 8
Win 10  
SONAR Platinum 64 bit 
Bflat5
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 421
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 00:56:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby stratman70 2017/12/06 15:45:15
1. There's people still using much older versions of Sonar without any problems.

2. I suspect there will Sonar users around for a good while. Most of them are here and have said they'll continue using it. A few, including myself, have forums that will continue the Sonar chat should this forum disappear.

3. Who knows what the futures brings? By the time SPLAT quits working maybe someone would have picked up the ball for Sonar.

4. Nope, don't feel that way at all. I'll drive it until the wheels fall off. The learning curve can't be that significant that one couldn't just switch to a new DAW get started right away. If you now Sonar well enough you should be able to figure another one out fairly easy.

For ****s and giggles I installed Studio One to see what it was about. It was different, but not so much that I couldn't figure it out.

To each his own I guess.

Custom PC running Windows 10 64, i7 CPU, 32gigs of RAM, Focusrite 18i20, Sonar Platinum.

Jackson USA and Custom Shop Guitars and Basses
Takamine And Fender Acoustics
Marshall JVM 410H and JCM 800
BOSS FX (Mostly)
Gain Junkies Forum << Come join us. It's all about Rock & Roll!
CoteRotie
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:00:56 (permalink)
Bflat5

To each his own I guess.

Yeah, maybe I'm just shocked and very highly annoyed at Gibson so I feel like doing something different.  I really appreciated the work that Noel and team and Craig did and I know that me jumping ship doesn't bother Henry one bit, but personally I feel like I have to move on.  Completely understand those who want to keep using SONAR, it's pretty much the best DAW out there.

GA-X58A-UD3 motherboard
ATI Radeon 4350 graphics
3 cats 1 crazydog
Lynx AES16/Aurora 8
Win 10  
SONAR Platinum 64 bit 
lmbell40
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:05:05 (permalink)
For those who are, eventually, leaving SONAR, do you have any recommendations for new DAW's? I'm torn and not sure where to start investing time. I've been with SONAR forever and I know all good things must come to an end but where to next?
Lynn
Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6117
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:07:38 (permalink)
I'm still using Sound Forge even though it's no longer supported.  I'll stay with Sonar until I'm convinced that another DAW is just as good and has as many features.

All the best,
Lynn

my songs
www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
jyoung60
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 914
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:07:56 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby jude77 2017/12/08 03:39:07
I will continue with SONAR until I can learn a new DAW well, then migrate all my work over to it.  This could take a few weeks or a few months, depending on how much spare time I have in doing so.
Once that's done, I'll make the new DAW my home, and simply keep SONAR installed just because I don't want to trash it as long it works. I'm sure it will find its place in my studio.

Currently evaluating Reaper, and again, it's the pricing that keeps me from even thinking about the ones I'd really like to try/buy (Pro Tools, Cubase, to name two).  But Reaper looks like it can do the job, so that's where I'm headed.

DAW: Cakewalk by Bandlab (latest version) - x64
VST: Roland Sound Canvas VA
Hardware: Roland MC50mkII Sequencer; Yamaha DGX-660 keyboard; Steinberg UR-44 Interface
rodreb
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 915
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:14:47 (permalink)
I intend to stay with Platinum for quite a while (If it keeps working, of course) because, I am currently in the process of recording 3 albums for 3 different artists. Once I am through those projects, I will start looking for a new DAW. At this point, I'd have to say Studio One seems the most likely candidate to me. I will also have to spend extra to replace some of the Platinum plugins that I consider a part of "my sound". 
This whole thing just really sucks. I (Like many others) have invested many years into Cakewalk Sonar only to have that loyalty be rewarded with being orphaned. 

ROD

Imaginary Friend Recording 
https://www.facebook.com/ifrecording?skip_nax_wizard=true

Dell XPS, i7 8700 (6 core), 16 gb 2666 RAM, two 2 Tb 7200 RPM HDD's, Windows 10 Home, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 & Octapre

dlesaux
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1034
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:20:33 (permalink)
Towel thrown in here! Didn't like the sensation of working on what is essentially a dead product. And didn't want to take my computer off line for years and be frozen in time. Currently working with Studio One Pro. 

Peace!
Daniel

Sonar Platinum - 2017.10 and PreSonus Studio One 3.5.5
Windows 10 64 bit
Studiocat Skylake Desktop PC with Intel i7 6700k processor @ 4.20 GHz / 16G RAM 
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface and Cakewalk UM-2G Midi Interface

Check out my website
mixmkr
Max Output Level: -43.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3169
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:32:24 (permalink)
I jumped to Studio One as well.  Nothing new will happen in Sonar at this point, as I'm spending most of the time getting familiar with S1. This is as good a time as any to migrate for me.  I also don't like the idea of using a program that I know will no longer advance and keep up with technology.  That's not to say it isn't a great product now...which if course it is.  Potentially much better than Presonus.  But I believe in the near future, technology will leave Sonar behind while the other DAW move forward.  
If I didn't want to advance technically, I'd still use tape machines.

some tunes: --->        www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com 
StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44
videos--->https://www.youtube.com/user/mixmkr

mkerl
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 190
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:41:48 (permalink)
I feel . . . it's a highly emotional decision not to use Software that is absolutely up to date and will be for the next one or two years. I don't see any need to rush things.
That doesn't mean I don't look around and try other DAWs - but in two years I will probably spent some money in new hardware (and software ??), so there's time enough to relax and see how things turn out. Jm2C

Nothing to do but playing (Ch. Parker)
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 01:59:04 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mettelus 2017/12/06 02:47:19
I've got work to do, so I'm not throwing any towels anywhere. My current expectation is that I'll gradually migrate away, depending on what work is on the table, but I expect to be using Sonar on some near-daily basis for, say, the next two years. Probably using something else side by side within a year.

I sometimes work as a writer, and my install of Word is Word 2003. My advice is that everyone should chill out a bit. Are you a Sonar User or an engineer? Are you a Sonar User or a musician? If you're the latter rather than the former, in both of those cases, then there's no big deal here.

I think Sonar is great, and I think the developers made amazing things, and I'm sad that it's over in that sense. But I'm not a Sonar User. I've used Sonar every day for years, but I'm an audio engineer. Cakewalk made me some brilliant tools to use over the yeas. Glad to have had them, sad to see them go. But my towels are freshly laundered every day.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
ehaar
  • Total Posts : 31
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 02:41:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby jude77 2017/12/08 03:40:12
I threw in the towel and switched to S1 for new projects, chiefly because of the OP's point number three.

I think the chances of Sonar breaking anytime soon are low. I could probably continue to be proficient from the platform for a few more years. During this time, I would benefit from my (I think this is right) twenty six years of experience with Cakewalk software, since they were MIDI only.

During those years, my expertise has grown along with Cakewalk's growth in capabilities. At this point, I can still gain skills using a DAW, but Sonar can no longer grow with me. Furthering my experience with Sonar isn't worth as much as it was before. The investment won't pay off as well, even if the software continues to perform as well as it does today.
Cactus Music
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8424
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 02:43:43 (permalink)
I'm in the middle of updating all my backing tracks and this involves using Melodyn to convert audio to midi, Drum replacer to convert real drums to midi and tonnes of work in PVR. I tried Studio 1, Cubase, Mix Craft, Reaper and Mix Bus4.. I bought Mix Bus4 because the price was amazing for what I felt was a solid little audio DAW. Most I felt like I was using Sonar 8.5 and there was way to many things like the smart tool missing. 
I was most optimistic about Cubase as it is at least a mature DAW like Sonar and I have used it on and off for a long time. Mix Craft would have been my second choice I liked some of the midi editing features over all. S1 is over priced compared to Mix Craft.  

So I'm not tossing in the towel, but I have back up plans and even if I use Mix Bus from now on for audio recording I'm afraid nothing replaces what I can do with MIDI in Sonar. Not even close. So I think this is the big factor... It is how you use a DAW that will make your decision for you. 

Johnny V  
Cakelab  
Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
 http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

Ruben
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 472
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 03:02:21 (permalink)
Cactus Music
I'm in the middle of updating all my backing tracks and this involves using Melodyn to convert audio to midi, Drum replacer to convert real drums to midi and tonnes of work in PVR. I tried Studio 1, Cubase, Mix Craft, Reaper and Mix Bus4.. I bought Mix Bus4 because the price was amazing for what I felt was a solid little audio DAW. Most I felt like I was using Sonar 8.5 and there was way to many things like the smart tool missing. 
I was most optimistic about Cubase as it is at least a mature DAW like Sonar and I have used it on and off for a long time. Mix Craft would have been my second choice I liked some of the midi editing features over all. S1 is over priced compared to Mix Craft.

The crossgrade for Sonar users to Studio One Pro is $149.00. The Pro Studio version of Mixcraft costs more than that, so I'm wondering why you feel that S1 is overpriced?

mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 03:06:31 (permalink)
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you..." (first line of "If" by Rudyard Kipling)

Some folks like to create crisis where none exists... SONAR isn't going to explode or vanish any time soon, I have X1e->Manchester1 (almost 2 years old now) installed on this machine and they all open fine. They all restore from an image fine. I tend to stay on older things for stability (granted, they have bugs, but at least I know what they are and they do not suddenly change on me). I have kept my home machine on Win7 to keep that stable too... in fact, I just restore a VERY old laptop with XP and that got all of the XP updates (and XP has been "dead" over 2 years now). I have loads of "old" (i.e., 10+ years old) software that continues to run without issues.

Planning for the future is a great thing, but do not make things into crises when they do not warrant them (it just causes stress for no reason). This forum is turning into a mob mentality of sorts as a result of things.

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
LawTunes
  • Total Posts : 31
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 03:15:36 (permalink)
I hope this is not a dumb question, but is there another DAW than can directly and effectively open or import Sonar project files, with project settings, etc. intact?  I assume none will be perfect, but that could reduce the labor a bit.

- LawTunes - The Musical Scales of Justice - Original Lawyer Rock & Roll 
CoteRotie
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 03:29:10 (permalink)
mettelus
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you..." (first line of "If" by Rudyard Kipling)

Some folks like to create crisis where none exists... 

If that was directed at me, the OP, I've said several times that staying with SONAR for a good long time is a perfectly valid option, and a perfectly reasonable thing to do.  So no crisis here, though I plan to learn a new DAW as soon as I get to installing it.  For legacy stuff and maybe other things from time to time I plan to keep SONAR installed. 

Don't Panic!  It all adds up to 42.

GA-X58A-UD3 motherboard
ATI Radeon 4350 graphics
3 cats 1 crazydog
Lynx AES16/Aurora 8
Win 10  
SONAR Platinum 64 bit 
michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 03:52:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby synkrotron 2017/12/06 07:35:59
Why can't we just use two towels?

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
mkerl
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 190
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 03:55:06 (permalink)
Ruben

The crossgrade for Sonar users to Studio One Pro is $149.00. The Pro Studio version of Mixcraft costs more than that, so I'm wondering why you feel that S1 is overpriced?

Mixcraft actually offers a crossgrade to Cakewalk users for §99.00

Nothing to do but playing (Ch. Parker)
CoteRotie
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 03:55:40 (permalink)
michaelhanson
Why can't we just use two towels?

Sure, that works too.  

GA-X58A-UD3 motherboard
ATI Radeon 4350 graphics
3 cats 1 crazydog
Lynx AES16/Aurora 8
Win 10  
SONAR Platinum 64 bit 
mmarton
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 666
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 04:02:11 (permalink)
How about 3? I’m continuing to use Sonar for all projects done in it (lots of them), if I ever need to revisit them for remixes or whatever. I also bought into Studio One and use Mixbus as well. I’m finding Mixbus easier to migrate to but S1 does have some cool features.

Happy Sonar Platinum 64 bit Registered Owner
Epi Casino, Les Paul, Strat, Martin GPCPA3, Cort C4Z bass, Roland D20 Synth, TC Konnekt48, Sansamp BDDI, Roland JDXI, APS Klasiks, Windows 10 64bit
BobbyT
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 04:17:48 (permalink)
i'm a broken man don't know where to go,didnt take the time and money to learn a new daw,just used sonar for years and years and they let me down after being the best daw on the market. IMO, software needs to be supported,i run into a few bugs here and there and would like to have support to resolve the problems but i think i can get through this beat down by learning Studio one in the mean time, i just hate not knowing when or if  the servers are going to be shut down in the middle of a computer upgrade because i have lots of projects to finish or be stuck like chuck with a daw that windows has broken due to updates. been with sonar since forever and they let me down,got a bottle of jack daniels,he never lets me down....lol.  and if y'all or thinkin it, NO!! i don't have a gun,just a bottle of Whiskey......LOL LOL.
abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 05:50:25 (permalink)
LawTunes
I hope this is not a dumb question, but is there another DAW than can directly and effectively open or import Sonar project files, with project settings, etc. intact?  I assume none will be perfect, but that could reduce the labor a bit.

Not a dumb question, as that there would certainly solve the whole problem! 

But as it stands today, the answer would be no.

Each DAW is developed with proprietary song/project file formats, that record the settings of various project features present that will not necessarily correspond with features in another DAW.  There are no universal standards for projects, just the raw audio and MIDI file formats.

So cross-DAW translation would be a very convoluted task to undertake, and would require a lot of investment to hit a moving target, as each DAW out there continues to evolve and change.  It's a task for manual labor.

The only practical plan is to export all of your audio and midi tracks from your project as files, and then import them into your DAW of choice, where you will need to re-create the project in the new DAW.

You will lose all of your original projects settings, such as mixer settings, automation, busses, FX, instruments, etc.  Also probably a good idea to save the instrument and effect plugin presets used with names relating to the specific project.  So you will probably want to have the two running side by side for comparison.

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
tenfoot
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2186
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 06:55:52 (permalink)
BobbyT
i'm a broken man don't know where to go,didnt take the time and money to learn a new daw,just used sonar for years and years and they let me down after being the best daw on the market. IMO, software needs to be supported,i run into a few bugs here and there and would like to have support to resolve the problems but i think i can get through this beat down by learning Studio one in the mean time, i just hate not knowing when or if  the servers are going to be shut down in the middle of a computer upgrade because i have lots of projects to finish or be stuck like chuck with a daw that windows has broken due to updates. been with sonar since forever and they let me down,got a bottle of jack daniels,he never lets me down....lol.  and if y'all or thinkin it, NO!! i don't have a gun,just a bottle of Whiskey......LOL LOL.

On the bright side it looks as though you just wrote a country song right there ^^^^ !

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.
chriswickens
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 08:00:29 (permalink)
My first iMac should be here tomorrow, with logic installed.

Honestly after so many years of doing this work on a Windows PC and having random issues to varying degrees, I'm glad to switch.

My guitarists 10 year old MacBook runs better than my windows PC, stability wise.

I'm in a good place right now doing our first demo to make a major switch with no major issues, so I decided to see what a mac is all about.
dappa1
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2949
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 08:02:49 (permalink)
The only reason why people are using older versions of Sonar is because it was an old version. It is different when the lights are completely switched off and there is no one home. Time to switch no one from Cake is watching this post. And if they are its with water in their eyes. They like us know the truth...it's all over!

Sonar X series 
https://youtu.be/9YNplnhTAZY Steal My Girl
 https://youtu.be/A0VPi_UZmLo Moon & Stars

KRK VXT6 Studio One 3  Main: SPLAT for Lifetime: Formerly known as...
Nothing beats the best!
Boydie
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 370
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 08:10:35 (permalink)
I will keep SONAR to access lagacy projects and anything "urgent" I need to do but I have decided to transition over to STUDIO ONE

So far I am loving Studio One and lots of my main workflow features are there - and actually many are even much improved

I am also sure the future development will be hugely influenced by the influx of Sonar users - if I were Mr Presonus I would divert all attention onto track icons, track templates and some of the MIDI features Sonar refugees are missing (although the MIDI seems better for my personal needs)

I will be jumping in with 2 feet and taking advantage of the tight hardware integration with the Faderport 8

Finally, and arguably most importantly, the Studio One community and Presonus themselves have been soooooooo warm and welcoming to the Sonar refugees with lots of guides, videos and Q&A to help with the transition from Sonar

I have also been really impressed by the Cakewalk 3rd party plugin suppliers that have unlocked their Cakewalk plugins for use in other DAWs - when the chips are down it is small gestures like this that make all the difference

It is great to hear Presonus reaching out to Craig Anderton (which is strangely comforting) and I hope they snap up some of the Cakewalk devs (even if in a remote/temp basis) to quickly implement the killer Sonar features into Studio One (albeit without the source code but their understanding would be a huge benefit) - That is what I would do if I were Mr Presonus!!

To check out my music please visit:
http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic 

Specs: Vortex Laptop i7-3740QM (2.70GHz) 6MB, 32GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3,  240GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, 750GB SEAGATE MOMENTUS XT HYBRID, BluRay, USB 2 & 3, Firewire,
Audio Interface: M-Audio Fast Track Ultra + Focusrite VRM Box
dappa1
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2949
Re: Who's throwing in the towel? 2017/12/06 10:05:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Ionian 2017/12/07 05:20:41
I dont think they should put anything from Sonar into Studio One. Lets drop tje dead Donkey and move forward. I really like Studio One the way it is and its refreshing to have something new and different.

Sonar X series 
https://youtu.be/9YNplnhTAZY Steal My Girl
 https://youtu.be/A0VPi_UZmLo Moon & Stars

KRK VXT6 Studio One 3  Main: SPLAT for Lifetime: Formerly known as...
Nothing beats the best!
Page: 12345 > Showing page 1 of 5
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1