Win a Free Tranzport Wireless DAW Control Surface - Awesome with Sonar!

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
Sid Viscous
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1532
RE: Win a Free Tranzport Wireless DAW Control Surface - Awesome with Sonar! 2006/09/01 17:40:46 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: glazfolk

ORIGINAL: Sid Viscous

Well, it seems the reason he left is because he was scolded for advertising, and I agree it is pretty whiney. You can go hang out at his house he might even answer a question there. Which he never bothers to do anywhere else.... It's time to give a shout out to those people instead of the spam king.

Sid,

I know that you don't like Scott, but please, I don't believe there is any need for personal attacks or for peddling untruths.

How about some of these extracts from Scott's recent posts? The first was in response to a question I asked. I've selected the others more or less at random.

Hi Geoff,

You can float the Lyrics view for each track and even better... you can dock them at the bottom of the Track view.

Scott

Just leave the File Info window open when you save your project. Close it down. Now open it again and the File info window will automatically open when you open the project. Cool, eh?

And if you want notes for every audio track, just use the Lyrics view. Select the track, open the Lyrics view, type your info. It gets saved with the project and each track has its own instance of the Lyrics view.

V-Vocal can be used in real-time, but it is not a plug-in. It is actually integrated into Sonar. What you need to do is right-click on an audio clip that you would like to process and choose V-Vocal > Create V-Vocal Clip from the menu. This adds real-time V-Vocal processing to the clip. In the V-Vocal window you can make changes and you will hear them in real-time during playback.

You don't have to keep all the SFZ windows open. Once you load up the soundfont and set the parameters, just close the window. You can always open it again later using the synth rack view, which provides a nice, neat list of all the synths you're using in a project.

and so on ...

Best,
Geoff

I don't like or dislike Scott. I just want him to actually contribute, instead of spamming his site.
Susan G
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 12016
RE: Win a Free Tranzport Wireless DAW Control Surface - Awesome with Sonar! 2006/09/01 17:41:10 (permalink)
Hi wicked-

now you're trying to justify it by calling Scott melodramatic?

No, I never did. I was referring to the reaction to his (possibly) leaving, but it doesn't sound like that's going to happen, either. I've always said I hope he doesn't.

I think the later posts by Tom Roussell and Scott have helped clarify things, too.

Thanks-

-Susan

2.30 gigahertz Intel Core i7-3610QM; 16 GB RAM
Windows 10 x64; NI Komplete Audio 6.
SONAR Platinum (Lexington) x64
Sid Viscous
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1532
RE: Win a Free Tranzport Wireless DAW Control Surface - Awesome with Sonar! 2006/09/01 17:42:31 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Susan G

Hi wicked-

now you're trying to justify it by calling Scott melodramatic?

No, I never did. I was referring to the reaction to his (possibly) leaving, but it doesn't sound like that's going to happen, either. I've always said I hope he doesn't.

I think the later posts by Tom Roussell and Scott have helped clarify things, too.

Thanks-

-Susan

It was always clear to me. Scott got popped and acted like a two year old.
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1