X1 Install Problem/question

Author
princeofroles
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 35
2010/12/30 17:47:10 (permalink)

X1 Install Problem/question

Hi, I downloaded X1 fine, and ran part 1 of the install fine; there is also a part 2, which is a RAR file - I tried unpacking that, and got an error creating Setup-6.bin. Have emailed Cakewalk, no response, called, put on hold for an hour... I just don't know if part 1 actually installed part 2 automatically, or if I have a corrupt file? Anyone who installed successfully, you can tell me if you unpacked part 2 or not.
  Thanks, hopefully the friendly forum will be more responsive than tech support:).
John

1 Reply Related Threads

ba_midi
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14061
    Re:X1 Install Problem/question 2010/12/30 18:12:35 (permalink)
    princeofroles

Hi, I downloaded X1 fine, and ran part 1 of the install fine; there is also a part 2, which is a RAR file - I tried unpacking that, and got an error creating Setup-6.bin. Have emailed Cakewalk, no response, called, put on hold for an hour... I just don't know if part 1 actually installed part 2 automatically, or if I have a corrupt file? Anyone who installed successfully, you can tell me if you unpacked part 2 or not.
    Thanks, hopefully the friendly forum will be more responsive than tech support:).
    John

The simple way:

Download all the files (must have part 1 and part 2) to a folder on your hard drive.  Make sure it's one with a lot of space left.

Double click the part 1 exe -- it will take care of part 2 on its own.

Then you can install any other added files (dim pro,etc).

HTH

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

http://www.ba-midi.com/music/files
    Music gives me life, so I give life Music.
    Thanks for listening - Let's Dance to the rhythm of life! :)
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1