X1 Trial Version

Author
jsg
Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1079
2011/02/07 13:54:04 (permalink)

X1 Trial Version

Does anyone know if Cakewalk plans on releasing an X1 trial demo?

Thanks,

JG

1 Reply Related Threads

siris1977
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 187
    Re:X1 Trial Version 2011/02/07 14:33:37 (permalink)
    I think it was somewhere around Dec. or Jan.

( Sorry, you had to have known it was coming tho).

I would say if X1b comes off well, Sonar will likely have a demo soon after. It would be a perfect time to do some PR.
    Now that Pt9 is out and pratacally pre loaded on everything that has m-Audio Labels, PT has tip toed it's way into Sonar's yard. Sonar dosen't have a choice but to bring it or PT will have them in "slip mode , and beat with a hand tool "  heheh

sorry, Just ordered a m-box3 pro and kinda excited to actually have a decent interface. delta 1010 is just too old.  has 8le with it  but the x-grade is only $150

basically saying, Protools is taking advantage of Sonar being weakened and pouncing pretty hard.  I was looking at some other interfaces but for the price, and having the PT file extention sold me.   I'm not going to abandon X1 be any means,  but I'm not near as rushed for X1b either.  I don't care if it takes till June, as long as it's worth the wait.

Pre Sonous and Protools both are not going anywhere and Unless Sonar has something up its sleeve, that whole Industry Standard title will fade off into the sunset and the Walmart age will begin    

Phenom Quad core,  8gb ram, 3.5tb of Fine Music Storage Vault Under Armed Guard w/ UAV support (air-hog chopper), set of MA-15D, Delta 10-10 pci w/interface, m-box 3 pro, projectmix I/O, Metal Pop Filters, Two SKB cases Full of Suck Removal Buttons, Cedar Walls, Stripper Pole (helps with mastering & block priceing) more stuff i'm to lazy to add. ;)
    P.S. good Memory foam is freakin awesome. 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1