X1 can not find previous Dim Pro synth racks

Author
Rupert251
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2012/06/17 19:38:39 (permalink)

X1 can not find previous Dim Pro synth racks

I had to rebuild my computer as Dim Pro 1.5 was crashing Sonar x1. After all efforts failed I did a totally clean install. Previously created projects that were working (when Dim Pro wasn't crashing Sonar X1) will no longer work at all. X1 can not find multiple synth racks. It will find a few but that's it. X1 was finding them before. I have set up VST paths as I understood them to work in the past but still no success. What is odd is if I set up a new instance of Dim Pro in the same existing project it works fine. This leads me to believe that I will have to create all new instances of Dim Pro, copy track information and relabel. That's a drag but I'll do it if I have to. The real problem is that if I click on the problematic synths in the rack it will not open to tell me what actual Dim Pro sound was used. So I went from Dim Pro working on projects were functioning but than crashing X1 to Dim Pro barely working on X1 after a totally clean install. 1. Is this a 32bit / 64 bit issue? 2. How can I tell if my install just did something whacky? 3. How can I get the patch information from the currently non-responsive instances of Dim Pro so I can reassign. HELP!

1 Reply Related Threads

jm24
    Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2127
    Re:X1 can not find previous Dim Pro synth racks 2012/06/25 12:49:52 (permalink)
    >I will have to create all new instances of Dim Pro, copy track information and relabel

Does this work:
     add new dim pro to rack
     load preset
     set output of track to new dim pro

Not sure why you should have to copy track data.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1