Z3TA+ 220.127.116.11 Update Now Available!
The 18.104.22.168 update is now available in for all Z3TA+ 2 owners. To install it, open the Cakewalk Command Center
, select Z3TA+ 2 and click the [Update] button.
This update 22.214.171.124 addresses a known crash after recent Windows 10 updates. If you are experiencing a crash when scanning or instantiating Z3TA+ 2 on Windows, please use Command Center and update to the latest version. Additionally, OS X users who reported getting a Beta Timeout message when scanning Z3TA+ 2 should update to the latest version to remove the message and scan correctly.
- Resolved an issue with timing on Windows 10 that could causes a crash
- Fixes an issue that caused a Beta Timeout message to appear when scanning on OS X
Fixes in previous version 126.96.36.199
- Core authorization library has been updated
- A bug with long arpeggio MIDI files causing drawing errors has been fixed
- A bug resulting in incorrect CC selection has been fixed