Zero-G Download Shop Support

Author
Zero G
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2008/12/23 05:53:13 (permalink)

Zero-G Download Shop Support

One of our regular customers has just brought to my attention that there is a negative thread about Zero-G, saying that customers have not been getting replies when emailing us for support. I am absolutely horrified that some customers' emails have not been getting through to us!!! We believe our support is excellent and we ALWAYS respond quickly to all mails we receive, even at weekends, so if anyone has not received a reply it can ONLY be because we didn't receive their mail!

Frankly, I'm deeply saddened by this situation. If anyone has any open issues PLEASE email me directly at ed@zero-g.co.uk or if you believe your mail has got caught in our spam filter then send me a private message via this forum. If anyone has experienced any inconvenience due to our spam filter or any other reason, we will as usual do our best to sort this out quickly and also try to compensate them, as we always have done. We have thousands of very happy customers who rate our support very highly - if you have not yet experienced this level of support us then something has gone terribly wrong, so please, please get in touch!

Please note that we started using a spam filter (we use spamarrest.com) because we have hundreds of thousands of products in the marketplace with our email address printed on them (info@zero-g.co.uk) so we have to keep checking that email address even though over the years it has been getting more and more spam (we're up to over 500 spam emails per day now!!). When you email us for the first time you will get an automated reply asking you to verify that you are not a spammer - you only have to do this once).

Sincerely,
Ed Stratton (Managing Director, Zero-G Ltd)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1