any maschine mk3 users out there??

Author
godino
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 401
2018/05/20 19:01:22 (permalink)

any maschine mk3 users out there??

Hello

I am using Machine Mk3 as a vst within sonar Platinum - When I insert the Maschine soft synth, into a project, the two screens on the controller go blank/black, all the keys on the controller light up, but I get no response any of the keys except the pads which will still play if I select a drum or instrument using the software which seems to work fine.
Its just the controller that seems to be messed up.
I have reinstalled the Maschine driver and firmware - but with no luck
-------------- just wondered if anybody has had the same experience??????
Thanks

gordo

Sonar Platinum - intel I7 7700K - Windows 10 home 64 bit - focusrite 214i -  Roland Guitar Synth GR55 - Maschine Mk3 - Oxygen8 keyboard - Guitars basses etc

1 Reply Related Threads

wetdentist
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1129
    Re: any maschine mk3 users out there?? 2018/05/22 13:06:34 (permalink)
    i have a Maschine mk1 & a Jam, but for the most part, i don't use the vst version of Maschine in Cakewalk.  normally, i do everything i need to do in Maschine first & then bounce to audio, for importing into Cakewalk.  as someone who has bought many Native Instruments products over the years, i can still easily say that i don't trust them.  as a company, they have no problem purposefully misleading people & outright lying to them.  people over on the Maschine forum have been complaining about DAW integration for a very long time.  i got burned 3 years ago trying to use the Maschine vst & all the projects for a new EP became corrupted and unusable, so until i see a unanimous thumbs up over on the forum for how DAW integration has evolved, i will remain a stand alone guy 

3.5 Ghz AMD 6-Core/16 gigs RAM, Roland Quad-Capture, Win 10, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Komplete 10, z3ta+, Z3TA+ 2, Rapture, Maschine 2.7 (MKI & Jam), Melodyne 4 Studio, Ozone 4, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar 2, Schecter Damien Elite, Fender Sonoran w/TronicalTune Plus installed, etc 
    go here to hear Wet Dentist (2000-2016 RIP)
    my new sounds: The Das Kaput

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1