anyone using a Sound Tower editor VST plug in SPLAT?

Author
space_cowboy
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9813
2017/07/17 15:18:22 (permalink)

anyone using a Sound Tower editor VST plug in SPLAT?

Hi
I recently traded one of my Andromeda A6s for a Dave Smith OB6.  (The OB6 is amazing sounding!  However, like the OB8 from yesteryear, it only has a 2 digit display for program info).

I ordered the combo of the stand alone and the VST editor for the OB6.  The stand alone is communicating via midi and works like a hose.  Change a parameter, have it change instantaneously on the OB6.  

The VST plug in is supposed to have similar functionality.  However, I cannot get it to work.  

Since the stand-alone is communicating with the OB6 via midi and everything is working, I assume the VST plug in has some feature that I am unaware of that is keeping it from communicating.  

I have used Sound Tower editors before (though not in a VST format).  They all seem to work the same.

If you have a latest generation Prophet or own the OB6 and use the editor, what tricks did you have to perform to get the VST to work?

Thanks

Some people call me Maurice

SPLAT Pro lifetime, ADK 6 core 3.6Ghz with 32 GB RAM, SSD 1TB system drive, 3 3TB regular drives for samples, recordings and misc.  Behringer X Touch, UAD Apollo Quad.  2 UAD2 Quads PCI (i think - inside the box whatever that is), Console 1.  More guitars (40??) and synths (hard and soft) than talent.  Zendrum!!!

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1