audio & midi inputs with delta 1010lt

Author
Cherie
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2005/06/10 20:18:39 (permalink)

audio & midi inputs with delta 1010lt

Hi. I can get my Delta 1010lt to play back midi & audio tracks which I've already recorded on my old Yamaha sound card with Sonar 2. I can't get my midi ins and audio ins to work on any of my music recording programmes on my new Delta card though. Got any ideas on how to fix the problem? Thanks, Cherie. I guess I need to re-route something but no idea what or how. The manual is giving me a headache! I'm more confused now I've read it. Hope someone can help as I'm dreading phoning M audio about it. I'm sure they'll be asking me questions about technical things which I've no idea about.

1 Reply Related Threads

glazfolk
    Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5253
    RE: audio & midi inputs with delta 1010lt 2005/06/10 20:33:46 (permalink)
    Cherie -

Check the Control Panel software that comes with the card. In particular:

1. Check the Monitor Mixer. I suspect that you wil find that by default everything is either muted, or has the volume fader right down. At least, that's what I found when I first got mine.

2. Check the virtual patchbay, tom ensure that your Monitor Mixer iss ent out to Output 1/2

3. Make sure that you have the amp that feeds your monitors (or whatever you are using) physically connected to this output.

Good luck.

Geoff Francis - Huon Delta Studios

AMD Opteron 246 2GHZ twin CPU
    Tyan S2875 AVRF Dual M'board
    2 Gig RAM, Three Monitors w NVIDIA GeForce FX5700
    Alesis iO26, 2 NTFS Seagate HD
    DigitalDesign Speakers
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1