bouncing tracks in sonar 8.5 producer, losing audio

Author
skrawczyn
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4
2017/11/17 01:45:32 (permalink)

bouncing tracks in sonar 8.5 producer, losing audio

Hey friends, I got sonar producer 8.5.3 installed finally on windows 10. using fl studio as vst plugin, stienberger  virtual guitarist 1,
vst and I started using dimention pro 1.5 for the first time, wow didn't know what I was missing for 5 yrs. anyway.I've  always bounced no problem. but dimention pro doesn't want to mix into the bounce with those vst's and session drummer and rapture all togather.It will bounce by itself then I can bounce again to combine the mix, sometimes I'll lose session drummer also.
Everything is vst 64 bit. I run a quad core 3.6 with 16gb ram, I registered dimention pro and got the activation # but not sure it actually installed anywhere,,I feel that's the only thing I missed but couldn't find exact instructions how to proceed.  Any ideas most appreciated.
Hope I'm posting in the right area, kind a new to this. 
Two weeks ago I posted for a problem using these programs on windows 10,, thanks for your response. The final solution was a complete re install of windows 10 and carefully installing everything using "as administrator ". maybe that info will help someone.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1