creative people needed

Author
languageschool
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5
2005/06/03 07:17:21 (permalink)

creative people needed

Hello. We are a small language school in Poland. If you have a home recording studio, speak English or German or French or Spanish just drop us a line. The job would involve recording very short articels, or acting out dialogs ( two voices needed). Our e-mail: aadam69@wp.pl

4 Replies Related Threads

krizrox
    Max Output Level: -35 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4046
    RE: creative people needed 2005/06/03 09:26:45 (permalink)
    Adam - I appreciate your interest in my studio in regards to this project but I am going to decline. I can't commit to the terms you proposed in your email. I'm sure there must be someone here that would be interested. Good luck!

PS - they are looking for someone who can provide voice recordings based on short pieces of scripted dialog and perhaps newspaper clippings. The recordings needed to be converted to MP3 and then sent to them on a weekly basis. There were male and female parts. The amount of time involved would be very small - relatively speaking. Contact Adam and he can provide the specifics if you're interested.

Larry Kriz
    www.LnLRecording.com
    www.myspace.com/lnlrecording

Sonar PE 8.5, Samplitude Pro 11, Sonic Core Scope Professional/XTC, A16 Ultra AD/DA, Intel DG965RY MOBO, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz processor, XFX GeForce 7300 GT PCIe video card, Barracuda 750 & 320GB SATA drives, 4GB DDR Ram, Plextor DVD/CD-R burner.
    rolo95
    Max Output Level: -59 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1607
    RE: creative people needed 2005/06/04 03:00:16 (permalink)
    hey kriz...

does it worth ?

Rolo.

-----------------------------------------------------
    THERE IS NO POWER Without KNOWLEDGE !!!
    krizrox
    Max Output Level: -35 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4046
    RE: creative people needed 2005/06/04 12:17:58 (permalink)
    There wasn't enough money involved to make it worth my while. I had originally expressed interest in the project because Adam seemed like a nice guy and I figured since there would be so little time and effort involved, why not. The problem was that Adam wanted a weekly commitment with 24 hour turn-around for 10 months. I can't commit to that - especially for almost no money.

The work is so simple - I'm not entirely sure why this can't be accomplished locally but I guess there aren't any English speaking people in his neck of the woods that have a simple PC with a microphone.

Actually, I was surprised when I saw his posts here. I wasn't sure how he found me in the first place but I get a lot of emails from European musicians and bands asking about my studio. I don't even question it anymore. I just assume they found me on the internet.

Larry Kriz
    www.LnLRecording.com
    www.myspace.com/lnlrecording

Sonar PE 8.5, Samplitude Pro 11, Sonic Core Scope Professional/XTC, A16 Ultra AD/DA, Intel DG965RY MOBO, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz processor, XFX GeForce 7300 GT PCIe video card, Barracuda 750 & 320GB SATA drives, 4GB DDR Ram, Plextor DVD/CD-R burner.
    rolo95
    Max Output Level: -59 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1607
    RE: creative people needed 2005/06/04 14:41:51 (permalink)

hey larry
    shot me an email....pls.

at: audioalfa AT yahoo DOT com

Txs
    ROlo.

THERE IS NO POWER Without KNOWLEDGE !!!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1