If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT!

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 2 of 5
Author
Song Writer
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 67
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/22 20:08:09 (permalink)
Even I laughed at some of this stuff.

Perhaps the saddest thing of all is the fact that I wanted others here who I thought I would like to be friends with join my forums to discuss topics, and become my friends. Especially after the way I have been treated in this thread. Pretty pothetic on my part eh.

Regardless of whether you use the forums or do not, they are there for anyone and everyone to use. And they will be moderated but everyone is on a new user basis, so whatever you have done or do or say on any other forums you will be starting fresh at my forums and site. 

Everyone is welcomed to join and what has been said or was said on another forum I could care less about, just keep it clean on my forums if you decide to join them.

This is not a joke as I have seen with other users posting messages here. I am inviting you to become a member of my forums to talk about those forum topics.

Songwriter

post edited by Song Writer - 2010/07/22 20:23:38

guitardog247
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1226
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/22 22:28:41 (permalink)
Song Writer

Even I laughed at some of this stuff.

Perhaps the saddest thing of all is the fact that I wanted others here who I thought I would like to be friends with join my forums to discuss topics, and become my friends. Especially after the way I have been treated in this thread. Pretty pothetic on my part eh.

Regardless of whether you use the forums or do not, they are there for anyone and everyone to use. And they will be moderated but everyone is on a new user basis, so whatever you have done or do or say on any other forums you will be starting fresh at my forums and site. 

Everyone is welcomed to join and what has been said or was said on another forum I could care less about, just keep it clean on my forums if you decide to join them.

This is not a joke as I have seen with other users posting messages here. I am inviting you to become a member of my forums to talk about those forum topics.

Songwriter
Again, doesn't if make more sense for you to just participate in this forum? Since there are actual participants here, as opposed to your site?

I mean, nothing wrong with starting a forum. It's easy to do. But you really should get a decent URL going on there.
The URL is so long, why not buy a domain name for like 9 bucks a year. And it would be easier to advertise and attract members.

Sonar, Les Paul Studio, FTU, puter, plugs.........
bapu
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/23 00:21:04 (permalink)
And it would be easier to advertise and attract members.

(or would it?)

Song Writer
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/23 22:42:49 (permalink)
guitardog247

Again, doesn't if make more sense for you to just participate in this forum? Since there are actual participants here, as opposed to your site?

I mean, nothing wrong with starting a forum. It's easy to do. But you really should get a decent URL going on there.
The URL is so long, why not buy a domain name for like 9 bucks a year. And it would be easier to advertise and attract members.

I do participate in these forums. I am merely informing you that there is an alternative.  Which I should mention, my forums allow embedding Videos for one thing. I also have a game room and an area for users upon request to have their music if an embedded option is available for them to post it in.

Do not get me wrong, these forums, the Cakewalk forums are the best on the internet in my humble opinion.

I see nothing wrong with inviting friends to my own forum home to chat for a bit from time to time.

As for the URL, if you do not know how to use a bookmark then you have no business trying to type it in to begin with. The domain name is a simple matter of me clicking one button for that, I am still working on everything and setting it up. I would be stupid to do that until it is somewhat finalized. Yes, I am letting you know about my forums here, but the thing is, you are hearing it from me and know I am still working on them", with a domain as soon as someone see's it they are going to think that's all there is without knowing that the best is yet to come.

It's all good bro, whether you visit them or not I appreciate you and everyone here taking the time to comment and have a look at them.

Songwriter

Song Writer
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/25 02:05:44 (permalink)
   Just for the record, I like all you cat's. "Is that a music term"? I think it is. Either way, this is one hip to the core site. Nothing lame about the users or this site whatsoever.

As a last parting note, to make a dramatic comment in a forum where drama is always chastised and not thought of in a realistic manor, here is the mother board site of the forums I have created.  And  no, they will not freeze 1st, nor will they be electric. "What the ....Blah?" what's that all about? Who the BLAH is ice cube and shocker boy?

Heck, all I want to do is make a few friends. 

This is the link to the main website for the forums if anybody is interested.

And "HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK No you will not get a VIRUS BY VISITING!". Whoever said that was an idiot in my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!

Songwriters Website

Have some fun with commenting about it, or making fun of me or whatever, it's all cool. I have nothing else to lose so I could care less.

Take care, and god bless,

Songwriter

post edited by Song Writer - 2010/07/26 20:22:05

SteveStrummerUK
  • Total Posts : 31112
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/25 04:40:21 (permalink)

Hi there Bobby, how's it going?

Good idea with the new forums - but pray tell, why did you feel the need to utilise yet another new name to advertise them in here?  I don't get it

And if you want to make new friends, surely trying to deceive those who already know you isn't the brightest idea you ever had, is it now?

Good luck with it though.

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

ohgrant
Max Output Level: -35.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3966
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/25 07:37:30 (permalink)
 Hey, didn't we see this movie already..oh well, I'll wait for the academy award winning departure scene, that's my favorite part of the picture.

Me

Song Writer
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/26 20:41:15 (permalink)
SteveStrummerUK

Good idea with the new forums - but pray tell, why did you feel the need to utilise yet another new name to advertise them in here?  I don't get it

And if you want to make new friends, surely trying to deceive those who already know you isn't the brightest idea you ever had, is it now?

Bobby? Can't say I know who that is.

Another user name? What?

As for the the deceive others part you are 1000% wrong on that. I am just letting others know that I have forums for them to chat on also, and some of the content is different from these forums.

There is no competition, I would be an idiot to think that. These forums RULE!.

As for the deceive part, HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am "ME" - : "SONGWRITER", why do you keep calling me anything different?

It's all good either way, unless you have a problem with me posting or chatting here? Take that up with the Admins please and not me.

I am not discussing or spamming these forums, I have kept everything contained to this one thread, and simply said - Hey, I have some forums/website area that I would like for you to check out also.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, but I doubt you took the time to actually look at it or join given your comments.

Songwriter

Song Writer
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/26 20:42:57 (permalink)
ohgrant

Hey, didn't we see this movie already..oh well, I'll wait for the academy award winning departure scene, that's my favorite part of the picture.

I guess a person deserving of that would probably deserve that type of comment. "But I am not a person deserving that type of comment".

That is not nice.

Songwriter

ohgrant
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/26 21:52:27 (permalink)
 I beg your pardon. I never promised you a rose garden..

Me

hairyjamie
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 947
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/27 03:57:12 (permalink)
Boring! Is anyone else tired of this nonsense?

bapu
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/27 12:08:09 (permalink)
You know, I can understand Songwriters dilemma.

People are always confusing me with Bapu.

SteveStrummerUK
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/27 12:36:03 (permalink)
bapu

Or a musician

No fun invented 

bapu
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/27 12:41:59 (permalink)
SteveStrummerUK

bapu

Or a musician   

I've never attempted to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
bapu
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/27 12:43:03 (permalink)
By the way Strammy, I'm not a musician. I'm a bass player.
SteveStrummerUK
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/27 16:39:43 (permalink)

Song Writer

SteveStrummerUK

Bobby? Can't say I know who that is.

Another user name? What?

I'd say the evidence is overwhelming...

The ideal behind these forums are - allowing users to create their own topical FORUMS, for the most part that is.

Pretty pothetic on my part eh.

As a last parting note, to make a dramatic comment in a forum where drama is always chastised and not thought of in a realistic manor, here is the mother board site of the forums I have created.  And  no, they will not freeze 1st, nor will they be electric. "What the ....Blah?" what's that all about? Who the BLAH is ice cube and shocker boy?

And "HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK No you will not get a VIRUS BY VISITING!". Whoever said that was an idiot in my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was Robby - remember, when you were pretending to be someone else.

As for the deceive part, HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am "ME" - : "SONGWRITER", why do you keep calling me anything different?

Do not get me wrong, these forums, the Cakewalk forums are the best on the internet in my humble opinion.

And you arrived at that conclusion, and the other comments regarding the Cakewalk forums in just the few days since you joined here?

(No Hun Invaded) 

post edited by SteveStrummerUK - 2010/07/27 16:44:59

ohgrant
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/27 18:05:53 (permalink)
 Brilliant deduction Holmes

Me

Song Writer
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 05:00:07 (permalink)
bapu

By the way Strammy, I'm not a musician. I'm a bass player.

No your a "DANG GREAT BASS PLAYER" and a "GREAT MUSICIAN" from what I have heard.

Songwriter

Song Writer
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 05:03:40 (permalink)
ohgrant

I beg your pardon. I never promised you a rose garden..

DANG YOU OHGRANT!!!!!!!!! THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Was uncalled for! That's like some kind of VOODOO magic curse you just laid on me, I CAN NOT STAND THAT FREAKING SONG! And now that's all I can think of, it one of those "Sticks in your head type of tunes".

"Along with the sunshine" is the next line to that tune or something like that.

Songwriter

Song Writer
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 05:20:52 (permalink)
 What you are missing in all of this, is what I have been saying all along SteveStrummerUK. "My name is not Bobby", I am not some user named Bobby.

Whatever the case, doesn't matter. I am not here to upset others, nor am I here to play games with others. And I am not here selling drama.
The only drama created here is by those replying to this thread.

Heck, all I was doing was letting others know I had a forums area and a website. Nothing wrong with that.

And hey, if you don't want to participate in my forums or check out my music or whatever, then that's your option and you are free to do so. That doesn't mean you have the right to accuse me of various things and make a joke of me FOR COMMENTING on these forums, that's just plain wrong. I can see right now these forums aren't moderated so I will no longer participate in this forum.

Have a nice day! I know I will......

Songwriter

hairyjamie
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 947
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 07:03:05 (permalink)
^^^^^^

bapu
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 10:41:18 (permalink)
I can see right now these forums aren't moderated so I will no longer participate in this forum.

Many would say that is exactly why I do participate in these forums.

SteveStrummerUK
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 10:44:45 (permalink)
bapu

I can see right now these forums aren't moderated so I will no longer participate in this forum.

Many would say that is exactly why I do participate in these forums.

Oh **** off you ******* daft ****** or you can **** my ****-end you ******* great big ******* of a ****

Ahhh, swearing in moderation when not being moderated is ironically quite ******* good

bapu
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 10:48:08 (permalink)
Oh **** off you ******* daft ****** or you can **** my ****-end you ******* great big ******* of a ****

That's the nicest ****** thing you've said to me all ******* day you ****.
SteveStrummerUK
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 11:13:33 (permalink)
bapu

That's the nicest ****** thing you've said to me all ******* day you ****.

No ******* problem my American amigo.

jamesg1213
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 14:28:53 (permalink)
Song Writer

What you are missing in all of this, is what I have been saying all along SteveStrummerUK. "My name is not Bobby", I am not some user named Bobby.

Whatever the case, doesn't matter. I am not here to upset others, nor am I here to play games with others. And I am not here selling drama.
The only drama created here is by those replying to this thread.

Heck, all I was doing was letting others know I had a forums area and a website. Nothing wrong with that.

And hey, if you don't want to participate in my forums or check out my music or whatever, then that's your option and you are free to do so. That doesn't mean you have the right to accuse me of various things and make a joke of me FOR COMMENTING on these forums, that's just plain wrong. I can see right now these forums aren't moderated so I will no longer participate in this forum.

Have a nice day! I know I will......

Songwriter

Meet the new Bob.
Same as the old Bob.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 15:12:44 (permalink)

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
SteveStrummerUK
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 15:28:47 (permalink)
jamesg1213

Meet the new Bob.
Same as the old Bob.

James, I'm not so sure it is His Electricness you know

I noticed that the 'other' forum member - John - addresses him as 'Jeff'.

So the Freeze first member was Jeff and the second was John.

Assuming he's actually talking to himself again - I'm guessing the next few 'new' members will be Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon, Kyrano, Parker, Lady Penelope, Herge's adventures of Tin Tin and The Hood

F.A.B.

No Nun Insulted

bapu
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 15:31:09 (permalink)
I better skeedaddle on over there and lock up the name bapu before I become him?

SteveStrummerUK
Re:If you are bored or get bored CHECK THIS OUT! 2010/07/28 15:36:00 (permalink)
bapu

I better skeedaddle on over there and lock up the name bapu before I become him?

You don't want to be asimilated assamolated issimilated assimmilated asalamated taken over by the Borg now do you

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 2 of 5
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1