Author
junkflesh
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 106
2007/11/18 00:34:30 (permalink)

how would you do this?

some one i met on line and my self want to work to gether on a song,
he too has sonar 6, and he has the song writen also,

so my question is, what would be the best way for me to get all that info from his song to up load into my version of
sonar 6?

should he send me everything in a bundle file on a disk?, what do we do here?
thanks you guys your allways very helpfull, i'm shure there is a relativly painless way to do this, being noobs we just don't know what that is!

junkflesh

SONAR 8.5.3 STUDIO/DELL e520 /2.13 DUEL CORE/4GIGS DDR2 RAM/360 GIG SATA HD @ 7200/ 500 GIG SATA HD @7200 RPM {SLAVE}/emu 1616m pci/windows 7 ULTIMATE x64 

I DON'T SUFFER FROM MENTAL ILLNESS, I HAVE A REALLY GOOD TIME WITH IT! 

http://www2.mixposure.com/DiggerStone/ 

2 Replies Related Threads

KenJr
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 742
    RE: how would you do this? 2007/11/18 02:25:21 (permalink)
    save it as a project file and then share it via FTP or some other online mechanism. Just make sure that he saves a copy with no VST's and sends that one to you.

My Gear/Studio Pics
    My Music

<--Yes, that's a Paul Reed Smith acoustic...and I want one!!
    mcourter
    Max Output Level: -41 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3442
    RE: how would you do this? 2007/11/18 20:55:41 (permalink)
    You might get a few replies about this. Here's what I've done with a few members of this forum: set up an online storage account. I've used megaupload.com and Box.net, but there are others. OPen your Sonar project. Select the tracks you want to send to your friend. You can select the entire mix or individual tracks. Next, export your audio either as a wave file or an mp3. Export>audio. Save the file in an easily accessible folder. Upload the file to your online storage account. Let your friend download it from there and import it into his project, Import>audio. You might have a few questions along the way. I don't suppose my explanation is as articulate as the one you'll get from Beagle, but it may serve until he comes along.
    Mark

A few guitars, a couple of basses, a MIDI controller, a mandolin, a banjo, a mic, PodFarm2
    Unbridled Enthusiasm
     My music: www.Soundclick.com/markcourter
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1