iZotope RX Region FX

Author
theheliosequence
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 125
2015/04/22 23:08:00 (permalink)
4.5 (2)

iZotope RX Region FX

I think it would be really incredible if Sonar included a light version of iZotope RX (and users could of course upgrade to the regular and Advance version for access to more features) and we could turn a clip into an iZotope RX Region FX. Similar to the melodyne region FX, one would have a special iZotope editing window to use RX tools to edit waveforms.

Say goodbye to digital noises, clicks, pops, tape hiss, vinyl ticks, etc. All you'd have to do is render after you've made your edits.

Thanks for considering and/or voting!

2 Replies Related Threads

mudgel
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 12010
    Re: iZotope RX Region FX 2015/04/24 06:18:56 (permalink)
    I currently use RX4 Adv as an additional Tool which allows me to send a clip or any selection of audio I choose to RX4 for editing, render and return to Sonar. That's one of the great things about Sonars Tools menu as far as including other Audio editors.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
    PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
    Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
    Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
    Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
    Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
    Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
    theheliosequence
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 125
    Re: iZotope RX Region FX 2015/04/24 08:30:29 (permalink)
    mudgel
    I currently use RX4 Adv as an additional Tool which allows me to send a clip or any selection of audio I choose to RX4 for editing, render and return to Sonar. That's one of the great things about Sonars Tools menu as far as including other Audio editors.

I've used their connect program... But it's a bit odd. I think I would prefer the way you're doing it. Any tips on how to set it up?

I think it would be really cool to have at least some sort of audio editor in Sonar. And the Region FX seems to be the way of the future... So if Sonar could get a basic version of Melodyne, why not a basic version of RX? Then owners of RX4/RX4 Advance could edit within Sonar without leaving. Anywho... just an idea in a forum full of ideas...
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1