knob and tube wiring in house we may buy?

Author
Malakidreams
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 894
2009/10/24 03:14:30 (permalink)

knob and tube wiring in house we may buy?

Hello, my girlfiend and I recently made an offer on a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house and they excepted, this house is really old and we found out with home inspection it has the old type knob and tube wiring and is not grounded. we would want to put in the new style electrical wiring and update it. . does anyone know what this costs to do this?

29 Replies Related Threads

gamblerschoice
    Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3226
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 03:42:00 (permalink)
    The cost depends on the size of the house, number of floors, and also, if it is knob and tube there is probably the old style fuse box, most likely 60 amp service. In pennsylvania, you cannot insure a house with knob and tube, and the 60 amp must be upgraded to 100 amp with circuit breakers. This job will run into the thousands, everything needs to be replaced, circuit box, meter, wires, plugs, light switches, everything, including most of the fixtures, as they are probably as old as the wires.

As an agent, I would first get an estimate, from the service to full wire replacement, and either deduct that entire cost from the offered price, or give the owner the option of replacing it at their expense. Don't know where you are from, but in this area, the housing market is very slow, there are many, many houses on the market for more than nine months, without any offers. Do not offer the asking price, get the work done by the owner, and check with your insurance providers. If the wiring is that old, I would be wondering about the foundation, roof, plumbing, furnace, and other things in connection with this house. There have to be a dozen more homes within a one mile radius of that home that need less work.

I just noticed you have already made an offer. How could you make an offer without knowing this? Was there a seller's disclosure? If this was not noted, then your can back away from that offer. Do you have an agent? If not, get one, or you run into this kind of problem again.

Remember, the seller pays the agent fees. Get someone who knows the laws, rules, pitfalls, etc.

Later
    Albert

http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/lothlorienfantasy
    http://www.gamblerschoice.us/

He's a walking contradiction,
    partly truth and partly fiction, takin' every wrong direction on that
    lonesome road back home.
    slartabartfast
    Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5289
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 04:17:41 (permalink)
    I re-wired my old knob&tube 60 amp service house about 14 years ago. Aside from a load center, the materials are not that expensive. Under $2000 then as I recall. The main cost is the labor. Inspections alone will run hundreds of dollars in most locales. You will usually find in the old houses that pulling cable is not straight forward, they used to run 2x4s parallel to the floor about half way up the wall. You pretty much have to start from scratch but with the disadvantage of having all the walls, insulation etc in place. The original installation is done to the accessible frame--so much more labor intensive than a new house wiring. Also it is extremely unlikely that you have enough outlets, GFCI's etc. to satisfy code (it will not pass inspection unless it meets modern standards), so it is not just duplicating the old wiring setup in romex, but putting in a lot of new stuff. If you are not handy with tools or confident about your ability to handle electrical work safely, you have a MAJOR expense and if you are, you have a major project. Get a couple of electricians to give you a bid. Even in a recession with a lot of guys hungry for work, I think you will be unpleasantly surprised.
    The Maillard Reaction
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 31918
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 09:10:46 (permalink)
    I just got a quote to rewire a complete 900sf wooden bungalow. It's going to be around $5k.
    But, I already had the same contractor install a 200amp panel in anticipation of the project. Add another k.

I hope you enjoy your new old house. I like old buildings... and am usually disappointed with the workmanship I see in new construction.

If your region has a legacy of old houses chances are you can find a electrician that specializes in rewires or at least has ample experience with the job.

Get a bid. Most electricians will happily come out and visit and get back to you with a bid.

We had prepared a blueprint with all the electrical features to help make the process a bit easier to keep track of.

It doesn't have to be to scale as much as it needs to itemize the outlets and features.

best regards,
    mike

Guitarhacker
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 09:24:56 (permalink)
    I am an electrician..... though now days I do mostly security related work....alarms, cameras, etc....

I did quite a bit of service changing and rewiring. Depending on the size of the house, the project will easily cost $4k to whatever. A service change alone can be $2k easily.

I hope the walls will be torn out (opened up) so the new wiring can go in almost like a new job. That would involve insulation, sheetrock, paint, and trim...... adding to the cost. 

It is possible to totally rewire a house with walls intact.... but that will generally add 15% to 25% to the cost due to increased labor costs.  I was one of the few electricians in this county that would actually do old work rehabs..... it's dirty, but at times fun. I found all sorts of antique bottles and stuff in the attics and under the houses.....

If your offer was low and the house has potential...... you can pull this off and have a nice house when it's all done. I would recommend learning how to do a few things yourself like tile and paint, and maybe basic door trim and stuff like that. Let the pro's handle the plumbing and electrical, heat & air, and the critical stuff that needs a professional to install it. I did all the electrical, most of the plumbing, and 90% of all the other work (tile, paint, trim, cabinets, mirrors, ) on my addition a few years back. I had the masonary, framing, insulation, HVAC and sheetrock done for me.  I estimated that I saved ...easily $30k on labor and material markup.  It also allowed me to upgrade my fixtures with the money saved. The home improvement stores in your area hold "classes" every Saturday morning for do-it-yourselfers to get the basics..... be there and learn.... it will save you money ...IF.... you do the job right.
    post edited by Guitarhacker - 2009/10/24 09:28:55

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    jackn2mpu
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2765
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 09:55:03 (permalink)
    This thread got me to thinking - the house I live in has a mish-mosh of knob and tube, romex and bx and cloth covered wiring, but the incoming service and load center was redone to a breaker box with 100 amp service by the previous owners (we've been in the house 26 year this Thanksgiving) so it's been a while. Got grandfathered in on the wiring but I don't think so if/when we ever go to sell. There's no knob & tube to the breaker box.

Interesting thing I found out back in 2007 when I had an electrician in to take care of a couple of problems (they had to re-do the grounding of the incoming service amongst other things) was that even to just replace an existing duplex outlet I needed a licensed electrician to come in and make the change. This is in NJ. Don't know if it's part of the NEC or just Joisey beign weird.

Jack
    Qapla!
    Crg
    • Total Posts : 7719
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 10:18:41 (permalink)
    Yep to all of the above. Lathe and Plaster walls? <--( More expense to remove and replace ) If it's an old house it probavly needs to be re-insulated anyway. If it has an attic that is accessible with no floor, you could probably get by with stripping the walls (cutting strips out where you need electrical put in is just a major PITA), redoing the electrical and other things I'm sure you'll find, re-insulating and re-covering the walls. But make no mistake, the house will be a war zone for some time.
    I don't know the electrical codes in your area, but you might check on adding a new service, feeding the old one and the knob and tube with it, and adding grounded plugs and GFCI's from the new service. ( Much lessdestruction ) That's a long shot, it's usually not allowed. A lot of old timers say knob and tube is a good system. You should also check to see if you are required to upgrade the electrical upon buying the house because the grandfather clause may have expired in your area. A lot of headaches to check on.

Craig DuBuc
    The Maillard Reaction
    • Total Posts : 31918
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 10:28:41 (permalink)
    I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with knob and tube. In my circumstance it's the condition of the 50 year old cloth covered two conductor wire that's motivated me to have everything upgraded.

best,
    mike

Guitarhacker
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 11:46:15 (permalink)
    Interesting thing I found out back in 2007 when I had an electrician in to take care of a couple of problems (they had to re-do the grounding of the incoming service amongst other things) was that even to just replace an existing duplex outlet I needed a licensed electrician to come in and make the change. This is in NJ. Don't know if it's part of the NEC or just Joisey beign weird.

No.... that is part of the NEC and a professional electrician will do the job right. You can't simply pop in a new duplex outlet on an ungrounded circuit. The code allows a GFCI but...... a good solid  ground is the best and safest way to go.  Jersey is weird.... but in this case, they are complying with the NEC. A solid ground "anchors" the 2 "legs" to a common reference voltage.... near zero at ground. This keeps the legs at 120v from ground and 240v between them. Loose the ground and the voltage between the legs stays at 240v...however the legs reference to ground depends on the load being used..... which means one leg could be at 80v to ground and the other leg will be at 160v to ground...... just imagine your DAW being on either of those legs with that voltage being that far off...... stuff will burn up. More than once I have been called to a house with these voltages and complaints that their appliances and light bulbs are burning out, and re-working the ground connection solves the problems. A loose neutral will also allow this to happen.

Knob & tube is theoretically a very safe wiring method...due to the seperation of the conductors.  However, the insulation tends to dry out and crumble off, creating a shock hazard, and of course, it's an ungrounded wiring method.  I would replace all K&T, as well as BX, and non-grounded Romex.

In addition, during certain times in the past, some electricians thought it was a good idea to wire houses with aluminum romex. It was cheaper than copper, and copper was in short suppply at the time and very expensive.....It was permitted by code at the time, and some of this wiring still exists in homes today. I would not sleep in a house wired with this stuff. It would have to come out and copper installed.

Yeah... good points on the grandfathering issue too. Sometimes, depending on the jurisdiction... inspectors will require upgrades. And you must complete it before they will let you move in and turn the juice on.

BMI/NSAI

bitflipper
    01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
    • Total Posts : 26036
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 12:37:19 (permalink)
    Knob & tube is theoretically a very safe wiring method...due to the seperation of the conductors

That's arguable. Although the physical separation makes it harder to accidentally short the two, it also increases the time it takes for a short to trigger a circuit breaker due to the higher inductive reactance. Safety concerns are the reason ground wires are required to run in the same conduit as the other wires in industrial wiring. A millisecond's difference in the response time of a circuit breaker can be the difference between "oh sh*t!" and death.

k&t wiring also prevents the two conductors from having any common mode noise rejection. If I were to build a studio in a structure wired this way I would run a dedicated circuit from the service entrance to the studio. If that wasn't possible, as in a rental, I'd install an isolation transformer in the studio.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
    ParanoiA
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 747
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 13:30:47 (permalink)
    Guitarhacker
    In addition, during certain times in the past, some electricians thought it was a good idea to wire houses with aluminum romex. It was cheaper than copper, and copper was in short suppply at the time and very expensive.....It was permitted by code at the time, and some of this wiring still exists in homes today. I would not sleep in a house wired with this stuff. It would have to come out and copper installed.
    I lived in such a house, and I had no idea how dangerous the aluminum was until I read about it after discovering the "peculiar silver wiring" when changing out an outlet.  Can you believe we paid for a home inspection and it was never reported to us?  Like 500 bucks for nothing.  And we had no recourse.  I don't remember the details now but it was decided we were screwed.

I did pull all new copper in the whole freakin' house.  It was miserable.  I learned alot..but I did not enjoy it. 

Oh, and what's the deal with aluminum 220?  We're renting a house now with all copper wiring, but the 220 run to our electric stove is aluminum.  Why on earth would that be ok?  Seems like that would counter code or something. 
    post edited by ParanoiA - 2009/10/24 13:33:43
    foxwolfen
    • Total Posts : 8256
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 13:38:47 (permalink)
    I would be far less concerned with shock than I would be fire. Having done a lot of electrical work myself in older buildings, the things I have found have scared the bejesus out of me. Sometimes trying to convince the owner to replace the wiring is impossible, and I found it distressing to walk away from a house or building knowing that the old wiring was a disaster waiting to happen.

Around here, a lot of the old walls are not slat and plaster, but wire and plaster. Difficult and dangerous to open up. I suspect todays houses are a whole lot lighter than the old ones as those wire/plaster walls were heavy.

However doing renos on old houses can be, as stated, quite fun. I have found things lots of odd things in walls we opened up.

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    Malakidreams
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 14:33:29 (permalink)
    you guys are very helpful, I live in Lodi, California. The houses are going pretty quickly here. bidding wars.  the house looks like its from the 1920's or older but the date says unknown on the records. The home inspector said the foundation seems to be standing nicely, the faucets and toilet work. The gas was off  and the thermostat was missing so we are asking the seller to turn on the gas and check the heater, make repairs if neccesary. This loan is fha  so we are asking the seller to make all health and safety repairs.
    Guitarhacker
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 15:29:50 (permalink)
    Oh, and what's the deal with aluminum 220?  We're renting a house now with all copper wiring, but the 220 run to our electric stove is aluminum.  Why on earth would that be ok?  Seems like that would counter code or something.

No actually..... most wire bigger than #6 tends to be run in AL rather than CU...again for cost.

The big problem with the AL wire to outlets is that there is two dis-similar metals in contact with each other.... that causes problems. And also the 12 guage aluminum will break easily after a few twists....and aluminum is a much softer metal so it "oozes" under pressure and the result is the connection becomes loose over time. A loose connection causes heating.... and heating causes...fire. 

However, on a stove feeder, or even the main service feeders into your panel, the aluminum there is OK because:
    1. it is connected to a lug that is approved for aluminum contact
    2. a chemical "de-ox" compound is supposed to be used to **** oxidation
    3. these wires are large enough to be torqued down properly so loose connection are generally not an issue.

Bit: the key word there is "theoritical".  I have also seen people put stuff...like cake pans and such in attics, and the pan slides off what it was setting on and shorts the K&T conductors..... where the squirrels have eaten the insulation off..... I was called to check a "fuse that blows every time we put a new fuse in it" and yeah... it was a 15 amp circuit with a 30 amp edison base fuse screwed in......

I used to hate servicing the K&T wiring..... due to the "leaks" in the circuits and the switches that were used..... (the dual push buttons)..... those suckers never seemed to cut off the current totally like today's modern switches do.

BMI/NSAI

alexoosthoek
    Max Output Level: -23 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5238
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 15:41:21 (permalink)
    What's "knob and tube" ?

The CHB
    Some Live Demo's

Various ADK computers   and some thingy's
    Have fun!
    Malakidreams
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 15:45:57 (permalink)
    ok, another question, If Iplug a cyberpower surger protector into a outlet that has knob and tube wiring, would it protect the computer from surges and whatnot? This protector says it has a built in on off switch with 15amp circuit breaker. could I use this for the computer outlet or tv outlet? maybe for the  music room outlet to plug in my guitar amp. just curious if I had like 5 of these surge protectors if it would protect for now til I would get the electricity replaced. we are still in the deciding phase still if we r going to further buying the house. we are out $400 so far for the home inspection.
    jimmyman
    Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2193
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 16:26:36 (permalink)
    The big problem with the AL wire to outlets is that there is two dis-similar metals in contact with each other.... that causes problems. And also the 12 guage aluminum will break easily after a few twists....and aluminum is a much softer metal so it "oozes" under pressure and the result is the connection becomes loose over time. A loose connection causes heating.... and heating causes...fire.

A connection becoming loose isn't just common to aluminum.
    What you say is true but may I add that workmanship is a
    factor? I've seen connections "fail" everywhere from plugs on
    up to even the power companies connections outside the
    house. (be it aluminum or copper).

There are so many other things as well that can cause
    a connection to "fail" even if the workmanship is good in
    the (say a wall plug). The wire in some of those "molded"
    male plugs on such things as space heaters and window
    a'c units and other things like a vacuum cleaner over time
    start "burning into". As they do they heat up and make
    the (wall plug) become warm and then onto hot.

Many connection "failures" could have been caught
    before the damage is done by simply knowing the
    connection is "running hot". Many people that I have
    spoke with (home owners) don't even consider a
    connection running hot as a concern. I've had many
    customers say to me for example something like:

You know? when I turn on my light switch or remove
    a plug from the wall it sure is hot! I say "Don't that
    concern you?" most of the time the answer is something
    like "it's no big deal!"

I've even had people look at me like i was "shooting
    them a line" when I say a hot wall plug is dangerous.
    Oh my gosh don't get me started now! Here is another
    one:

I get a call. the customer says they're kitchen light
    doesn't work. I take the glob off and there are these
    100 watt (or more) light bulbs. Sometimes 3. I say
    that much heat is dangerous and these fixtures
    are not "rated for that much wattage". They say
    Oh! "but I need the light" "its too dark in here!

What happened? It not only burnt up the fixture
    but also the wiring inside the box in the ceiling.
    There are those people who do show a great
    deal of "concern" over what heat does once they
    know about the subject. I just think that it's sad
    that those who think (or give me the impression)
    that it's "no big deal" think that way.

Guitarhacker
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 18:13:50 (permalink)
    What is Knob & Tube.......?  LOOK HERE

If you used a UPS surge suppressor, that would be better than nothing.... however, those surge suppressors rely on a solid ground connection (which K&T doesn't have) in order to work properly.

Jimmy... you are so right about that.  I also have seen copper and aluminum connections get loose, oxidize, and burn up. Heat will do damage to the insulation in the J-box behind the light fixture...makes it brittle. More times than I can count I have gone into a box to fix something and had the insulation fall off from that very cause........

BMI/NSAI

57Gregy
    • Total Posts : 14404
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 21:35:34 (permalink)
    Knob & Tube

I was wondering the same thing when I started reading this thread the other day.
    Lo and behold, on This Old House today they're building an addition to a house which has K&T, and the electrician says it all has to go. Another 5-6 grand out of the budget.

Greg 
    I am selling my MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS, red and black. PM for more details.

Music Creator 2003, MC Pro 24, SONAR Home Studio 6 XL, SONAR  X3e, CbB, Focusrite Saffire, not enough space.
    Everything is better with pie. 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=609446
    http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/gregfields 
    Malakidreams
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/24 22:50:48 (permalink)
    will the electrition have to remove all the knob and tube wiring and then install new wiring or will they just disconnect the electricty flow to these wires, leave them and add new wires. what is the new style wiring called?
    DW_Mike
    Max Output Level: -6 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6907
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/25 00:26:01 (permalink)
    We just abandon the old K&T and run all new wire (Romex) throughout the house. 
    Usually everything from the service head out side, meter pan, panel, breakers, switches and outlets.

Cheap - NO
    Safe - YES

Mike

Sonar X3 ~ Scarlett 18i6 ~ Home Build DAW  
    GA-Z77X-UD5H
    Intel i7 3770k 4.2GHz
    32GB RAM Crucial Ballistix Elite (4x8) 
    2x Samsung 250GB SSD 
    1TB WD Black HDD @ 7200RPM 6Gb/s 64MB 
    Corsair H80i Liquid cooler 
    Noctua Silent Fans ~ 3x120mm ~ 1x140mm 
    Seasonic Platinum 760w PSU 
    Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.
    gamblerschoice
    Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3226
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/25 00:30:41 (permalink)
    Some of the old wiring will come out, some will remain buried, kinda depends, but once it is disconnected, it really won't much matter. Not sure what they call "new" wiring, but I am sure there is a name for it.

Sorry if I came across a little rough in the first post about this. I didn't mean to be disrespectful, its just that, since I started getting into real estate sales, both from the buyer and seller side, I see a lot of things that should not happen to people who just didn't know the right questions to ask. It is like a "need to know" thing, if the seller isn't forced  to offer a piece of information by law, and the buyer doesn't know to ask, bad things can happen to good people.

Even with the statement that you had an inspection done, if you don't know what to read in that inspection report, it is just words on paper. Just like an x-ray, the picture can show great detail of what is going on inside, but if you don't know what you are looking at, it is useless.

Just don't like to see people get hurt, especially with something that is such a large investment. The commission is why you do it, but the satisfaction of seeing a young couple getting into their starter home, or finding the extra room for the new addition to the family, watching an older couple sell the home that their children grew up in, moving on knowing they got a good return for their investment, seeing the look in their eyes when it all goes together smoothly, all of those things are of much greater value that the percentage you might get. And here, that percentage is very small.

My sister lives in California. When I tell her that I helped in a deal that sold a four bedroom, two bath house with a new roof and new furnace, appliances included, for seventy to eighty thousand, she gets all flabbergasted. You can't even buy a ten year old beat up used trailer for that out there.

Later
    Albert

http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/lothlorienfantasy
    http://www.gamblerschoice.us/

He's a walking contradiction,
    partly truth and partly fiction, takin' every wrong direction on that
    lonesome road back home.
    alexoosthoek
    Max Output Level: -23 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5238
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/25 06:16:25 (permalink)
    Guitarhacker

What is Knob & Tube.......?  LOOK HERE

Thanks!

The CHB
    Some Live Demo's

Various ADK computers   and some thingy's
    Have fun!
    rob.pulman
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1146
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/25 07:31:15 (permalink)
    Don't know if others have mentioned this, but you may well struggle getting a mortgage secured if the wiring isn't up to scratch. (in the UK anyway)

This happened to me 15 years ago, but I rewired the house myself and it all worked out fine.

I'd get professional advice, and if it still doesn't turn out the way you want.....I'd move on.

Stoojo Music

Dell 2400, XP 1 Gig RAM, Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz, M-Audio 2496, PSR310, LP Custom, Fender Strat, Yam Acoustic, Peavey amps, Zodiac BXP bass
    Guitarhacker
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/25 15:17:05 (permalink)
    They popped a new code requirement in a few years back. It calls for the removal of all old and abandoned wiring that is accessable..... unless it is clearly marked for future use as a spare.

I run into this all the time, as I do upgrades on security systems. I have to remove the old wire. I think this is a good thing... time consuming at times..... but if you have ever worked on an old building that has had a number of systems.... computer networks, phone networks, security, and other, where the contractors left the old wire above the ceiling and in the attics...... OH MY.... what a confusing mess.

BMI/NSAI

DW_Mike
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/25 19:34:03 (permalink)
    Guitarhacker
    if you have ever worked on an old building that has had a number of systems.... computer networks, phone networks, security, and other, where the contractors left the old wire above the ceiling and in the attics...... OH MY.... what a confusing mess.

Haha, I know that pain all too well.

Mike

GA-Z77X-UD5H
    Intel i7 3770k 4.2GHz
    2x Samsung 250GB SSD 
    Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.
    DW_Mike
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/25 19:37:03 (permalink)
    OT but I see that the quote function is still a mess.
    Sheesh! it's either quote the whole damn message or quote part of the message but have no idea who the original quote was from.

Mike 

GA-Z77X-UD5H
    Intel i7 3770k 4.2GHz
    2x Samsung 250GB SSD 
    Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.
    Guitarhacker
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2009/10/25 20:16:44 (permalink)
    When I quote...I just copy and paste and then use italics

it's either quote the whole damn message or quote part of the message

that works for me...

BMI/NSAI

richardandrews
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2017/05/31 05:12:15 (permalink)
    This post is very old. But the post is very impressive, nice guide, liked the suggestions here.
    craigb
    • Total Posts : 41704
    Re:knob and tube wiring in house we may buy? 2017/05/31 18:02:36 (permalink)

Time for all of you to head over to Beyond My DAW!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1