2017/07/02 18:47:33
Glyn Barnes
Magenta - Trojan

2017/07/02 19:05:44
craigb

Been playing the whole Bolshoi discography today.  I forgot how much their songs grow on you with multiple listenings (love that with any group). 
2017/07/11 13:09:48
Mesh
Enjoyed his playing.......starting off my morning with a cup of coffee and this.

2017/07/11 15:24:56
Moshkito
Glyn Barnes
Magenta - Trojan

Enjoyable. My only comment is that the introduction to the song is wasted and not used again ... but the rest was just fine, albeit I think that the opening sound added to it all would have made it stronger ... but that's my ear preference I think.

NP: Vangelis - Rosetta
2017/07/11 18:34:36
jamesg1213

Hmm. Great production as always, but try as I might, I cannot warm to SW, he seems to take himself far too seriously. This is like a ponderous Prince track. I see from his website that the new record is his homage to '80s albums from Peter Gabriel, Tears For Fears and Talk Talk. OK then...

2017/07/11 21:46:01
Glyn Barnes
Moshkito

Enjoyable. My only comment is that the introduction to the song is wasted and not used again ... but the rest was just fine, albeit I think that the opening sound added to it all would have made it stronger ...
This is a "single edit" from a much longer 26 minute track.
2017/07/11 22:00:41
Moshkito
Glyn Barnes
Moshkito

Enjoyable. My only comment is that the introduction to the song is wasted and not used again ... but the rest was just fine, albeit I think that the opening sound added to it all would have made it stronger ...
This is a "single edit" from a much longer 26 minute track.

I'm already planning on checking this out some more and might even get the CD. I have to be a bit more picky these days, being on retirement funds and the like. But it seems nice enough to be acquired. At least it appears to be rather well thought out and well rehearsed. Sounded and looked very tight ... and that is always a treat.
2017/07/12 01:06:39
craigb
I like all three Magenta bands (English, Norwegian and Welsh), but I must say...  Magenta is a strange color for a Trojan! 

2017/07/13 14:41:45
Mesh
Joe Bonamassa & Tina Guo live at Carnegie Hall (an acoustic evening).......never mind Joe, but that cellist is something else.

2017/07/13 17:23:19
Zargg
craigb
I like all three Magenta bands (English, Norwegian and Welsh), but I must say...  Magenta is a strange color for a Trojan! 

I know the guitarist in the Norwegian Magenta  I think I bought a guitar of him back in the day..
I first met him when he played in Cadaver 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account