2017/03/14 15:31:07
stevesweat
sharke
I just discovered this guy from years ago, Rory Erickson, nice sound. Apparently he was a little crazy and had been through electric shock therapy - the band would get all the music recorded and then they'd pick up him and get him to record one crazy take after another till they'd run out of tape, then splice all the "sane" sounding lines together. 

Roky is awesome. You have grossly mis-characterized him. He wrote all the songs . His story was more like prison for a joint, given electroshock because hey it's Texas in the sixties, and yeah maybe a little maladjusted afterwards.

Here's a documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzMvpQ7nMDw

Roky on Austin City Limits with band including Billy Gibbons 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FkiPAxpLIA

2017/03/14 18:44:59
sharke
stevesweat

Roky is awesome. You have grossly mis-characterized him. He wrote all the songs . His story was more like prison for a joint, given electroshock because hey it's Texas in the sixties, and yeah maybe a little maladjusted afterwards.

Thanks for the links, but I'm not sure where I said that he didn't write the songs. 

2017/03/14 20:32:31
stevesweat
sharke
stevesweat

Thanks for the links, but I'm not sure where I said that he didn't write the songs. 

I must have had sand in my vagina this morning, lol.
2017/03/15 02:56:37
sharke
stevesweat
sharke
stevesweat

I must have had sand in my vagina this morning, lol.

It's probably the best time of day for it. 
2017/03/20 04:37:18
sharke
I'm smitten with this Swedish track

2017/03/20 05:25:23
craigb
I kept wait to see if that guy was going to jump.  Now, one of the next videos, the Magician, was pretty interesting (especially parts).  Then one of the videos on the side was even more bizarre:  Classical music while a bunch of nude people dance around - go figure!
2017/03/21 20:12:41
jamesg1213

2017/03/21 21:00:49
Bhav
Two of my favourite songs that I just cant stop listening to currently:

2017/03/21 21:22:16
craigb
jamesg1213

Noice!
2017/03/21 21:30:19
craigb
Bhav