2013/05/21 17:14:02
Crg
Hi Gabriel, look in your Fantom Editor, And tell me what you have listed in the inputs and outputs of setup. You should have Fantom VS (VS700) listed in all four spots. It's usually a input output  problem. Same thing with your track inputs and outputs. Whether or not you are using 64 bit 0r 32 bit. Look in your midi devices and make sure your midi devices are enabled, ei., your midi keyboard, midi router if you're using one, Fantom VS (VS-700), IO Midi (VS700). Uncheck ARX, DV-7, V-Link. 
Also list what Sonar version you are using, What Windows version. After that we'll update your instrument definitions and some other stuff and make it work better.
2013/05/22 09:36:29
gabrielmesservier
Hi Craig, Thank you for your help. Yes i have Fantom VS (VS700) listed in all four spots. All my MIDI devices is ok and checked. All my other Syth works perfectly. The keyboard of the Fantom vs moves but there is no sound and no movement VU. Exactly the same thing Heather Haze. I have a computer Rain Ion A2 with Windows 8 64 bit With Sonar X2 X2a 64 bit. All the update is made​​. thank you so much! It's been a month that a person of Roland tried to help me with no result...
2013/05/22 10:52:22
dahjah
Nice pc that Ion, I got one as well.
2013/05/22 16:19:13
Crg
gabrielmesservier

Hi Craig, Thank you for your help. Yes i have Fantom VS (VS700) listed in all four spots. All my MIDI devices is ok and checked. All my other Syth works perfectly. The keyboard of the Fantom vs moves but there is no sound and no movement VU. Exactly the same thing Heather Haze. I have a computer Rain Ion A2 with Windows 8 64 bit With Sonar X2 X2a 64 bit. All the update is made​​. thank you so much! It's been a month that a person of Roland tried to help me with no result...

Show me a list of what you have checked in Midi Devices and how your track inputs and outputs are assigned. Since you are using 64 bit Sonar, make sure you click on the bit-bridge symbol after minimizing and maximizing. What Midi channel is your keyboard sending?
2013/05/23 14:40:35
gabrielmesservier
Hi

Checked in midi devise is:
-A pro midi in
-A pro 1
-A pro 2
-Console vs 700
-DV-7 vs 700
-v link vs 700
-Fantom vs vs 700
-io midi vs 700
the input track of the fantom it is write omni and the out is master.
My A-800 pro is on channel 1.
What is the bit-bridge symbol?
thanks
2013/05/23 16:08:23
Crg
gabrielmesservier

Hi

Checked in midi devise is:
-A pro midi in
-A pro 1
-A pro 2
-Console vs 700
-DV-7 vs 700
-v link vs 700
-Fantom vs vs 700
-io midi vs 700
the input track of the fantom it is write omni and the out is master.
My A-800 pro is on channel 1.
What is the bit-bridge symbol?
thanks

Uncheck DV-7
Uncheck Vlink
Uncheck A-Pro Midi in
In control Surfaces, for the first controller list the V700C if you're using it:
VS-700_1-Console (VS700) in the in port and out port
2nd controller:
A-Pro-1 - A-Pro 2 in the in port, A-Pro in the out port.
The bit bridge symbol is on the task bar since you're using 64 bit. It looks like a plug or something. Do those things and save, then close Sonar and reboot the DAW, open sonar and the project with the Fantom, change your input to channel one for now. See if you have sound.

2013/05/23 16:41:16
gabrielmesservier
Hi
no sound...
2013/05/24 10:31:22
Crg
You must be missing something. What patches do you have loaded in the Fantom Editor? open the mixer page and see. You should have 16 instances of true piano loaded upon first opening. Go through your setup again, make sure you have input echo turned on  the input or synth track, see if you have midi activity on the synth meter. Are you using an instrument track?
2013/05/24 18:38:25
gabrielmesservier
hi
i dont understand...all my setting is ok...
i have do a test project with the fantom vs.
I have absolute no sound from the fantom but when i record the track record something
but i can ear nothing! All my other syth is perfect...
When i send my project test to the roland guy he said they have sound...??
It possible that my 700r have a probleme?
2013/05/24 18:56:06
Crg
gabrielmesservier

hi
i dont understand...all my setting is ok...
i have do a test project with the fantom vs.
I have absolute no sound from the fantom but when i record the track record something
but i can ear nothing! All my other syth is perfect...
When i send my project test to the roland guy he said they have sound...??
It possible that my 700r have a probleme?

It's possible that your setup is wrong. You sent a project to Roland and they had sound. So, here's the logic, something in your chain-setup isn't right. You didn't answer my questions completely. What are your inputs and outputs? What is listed in Sonar track view? You are recording data but can't hear it, that means something in your equipment chain isn't set right. There is a great amount of detail in these setups, this art, this system. You have to re-examine what you are doing and become aware of all the computer variables and software variables until it works. Mine works, mine is slightly different than yours, examine it and tell me what isn't working. There is no quick fix, there are too many variables due to different computers and software. You will find it, study it, it is bigger than you thought it was.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account