• SONAR
  • Outstanding Issues as of X3E (UNOFFICIAL) (p.11)
2014/12/27 20:49:52
Splat
Well maybe later, I agree in a way but don't want to rock the boat too much as I'm happy with the new forum. These issues have all been reported and it's against the one thread equals one problem rule in that forum. I suspect and hope when X3F(?)/ X4 comes out this thread will be dead.
2014/12/27 21:30:48
Kev999
It's not quite dead yet though. You posted a link to it earlier today. Presumably you would like users to check your list of outstanding issues before reporting a problem. I believe that's a good idea.

2014/12/28 04:34:07
lawp
+1
2014/12/28 17:58:55
Splat
Yes but I would prefer they could check against an official thread from their support rather than an unofficial one by CakeAlexS. Anyway baby steps for me it is moving the right direction... Right now this thread is just a FYI. Cheers.. 
2015/01/24 07:35:39
pwalpwal
can we starting ticking things off this list now the new version is out? :-)
2015/01/24 07:48:11
Splat
You are welcome to validate and follow the steps of the issues in post #1 if you like.
We will be getting a changelog from cakewalk soon...
2015/01/24 08:18:37
pwalpwal
still on x1 here so not possible - will check the change log thx
2015/02/12 13:37:20
Splat
Hi all

Thanks to all for contributions to this thread and the X3D thread.

Thanks to the Bakers we now have shiny new "problem reports" forums, and Platinum is out, so the point of this thread is perhaps just reference.

It would be really cool if people could have a look at the first post in the thread and check issues it points to (maybe some of the issues are yours)...

On each thread...
* If the issue does not exist in Platinum please give the Bakers your thanks if so wish, I will try to add mine as well.
* If the issue still exists in Platinum please write "Validated in Platinum". You can then PM me and I'll move it across to the "problem reports" forum.

As my thread has reached the end of it's "best before" date I am locking it. I'm sure it will be useful for X3E users still... 

Thankyou for everybody's help... it was much appreciated, I hope to see you in the problem reports forum.

THE END!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account