We have identified an issue where the Mac version of C3 may not automatically authorize new instruments installed due to some specific conditions. We've also made a few other changes that are listed below and are now available.
- Removed some redundancy to stored session data.
- Fixed crash with missing plist values.
- Set focus to password field (on elevation dialog) when opening the app.
- Guarantee that a valid session is created in the plist when it's updated.
* Currently Rapture Pro, Rapture Session, and Z3TA+ 2 require an active internet connection when launching the plug-in for the first time in order to automatically authorize properly. Please make sure you download and run this latest version of C3 if you are running into authorization issues on OS X.
* Currently Only Z3TA+ 2 allows for Offline authorization but we hope to roll that out to Rapture Pro and Rapture Session owners in the near future. http://www.cakewalk.com/Command-Center