• SONAR
  • I did another theme. (p.3)
2016/10/01 14:42:56
S.L.I.P.
Nice job! I really like this one!
2016/10/01 22:24:32
Brian Walton
Truly well done Theme I will actually use (and I consider that to be the highest praise I can give)!  Thanks for sharing it. 

(OP - you might want to update the 1st post to include the working Box link you provided in post 15, for those that might miss it otherwise). 
2016/10/02 01:58:45
sausy1981
Brian Walton
Truly well done Theme I will actually use (and I consider that to be the highest praise I can give)!  Thanks for sharing it. 

(OP - you might want to update the 1st post to include the working Box link you provided in post 15, for those that might miss it otherwise). 

That was a mistake on my part, thanks for pointing it out, the original post now contains the updated link. Cheers man.
2017/02/04 17:12:37
lawajava
Andrew / Sausy1981 - in the spirit of another recent (Jan 2017) thread on a Theme introduced along the Logic appearance, there has been dialog in that "logic" thread where some feedback has been provided about some bits that weren't quite working correctly.

I've utilized the theme you introduced here since September, except after one of the Platinum monthly releases I noticed that the icon on Midi and instrument tracks (it's a square with the Midi symbol) under the big icon (so the smaller icon) is blank.  When I switched back to Tungsten I can see what is supposed to show in that empty square (in the Sausy Soft Tone theme it's blank).

If you were able to perhaps provide an update to fix that I would go back to using this theme again.  I have liked your customization quite a bit and the color tones in it.
2017/02/04 18:19:35
outland144k
Very cool, Andrew. I like this one a bunch! I just DL'ed it. Thanks also for the nod.
2017/02/04 23:05:30
Primetime
Not much into themes, but this is very cool, I'm going to try it...
Thanks...
2017/02/05 06:19:08
sausy1981
lawajava
Andrew / Sausy1981 - in the spirit of another recent (Jan 2017) thread on a Theme introduced along the Logic appearance, there has been dialog in that "logic" thread where some feedback has been provided about some bits that weren't quite working correctly.

I've utilized the theme you introduced here since September, except after one of the Platinum monthly releases I noticed that the icon on Midi and instrument tracks (it's a square with the Midi symbol) under the big icon (so the smaller icon) is blank.  When I switched back to Tungsten I can see what is supposed to show in that empty square (in the Sausy Soft Tone theme it's blank).

If you were able to perhaps provide an update to fix that I would go back to using this theme again.  I have liked your customization quite a bit and the color tones in it.

Hey Man, As far as I remember I blanked all icons like instrument, audio and midi so that they dont show in the track view, This was done on purpose as I was trying to keep the track view as tidy as possible and I didn't see the need for them. If you would like to change it for yourself you can just go into the theme editor and find icons and revert to original. Glad you like the theme otherwise, All the best,
Andrew
2017/02/05 06:19:35
sausy1981
outland144k
Very cool, Andrew. I like this one a bunch! I just DL'ed it. Thanks also for the nod.

Cheers Man. I've liked a lot of your themes.
2017/02/05 07:51:28
olive2sing
Thanks Andrew
I downloaded it, so gotta go try it on.

Dave G
2017/02/05 09:26:12
sven450
This is my current go to theme.  I just changed neon green elements to blue.  I really love it, so thanks a bunch for all your work on this one.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account