2016/11/18 12:43:36
Unknowen
I’m not going to flood this thread with multiple posts with all of these “mandatory” improvements. lol ;)

New projects, new tracks and new recording looped tracks: The [R] and the [FX racks] need to be [OFF] Or user options to setup in Preferences.

The ability to completely remove/shut off the automation view options from the track view window.

The audio meter [db range] should be set by user as a permanent pre-project setting by user in Preferences.

Preferences [record] [Loop Recording] should be a pre-project setting that will default where the user wants it. (Like it was with past versions.)

[Bypass] screen resolution so larger displays can fit more channel strips and tracks on the screen. [Narrow-er] :)

The ability to separate the Console Strip view from the Buss view to use with multi displays.

Make the primary output level strip "thinner then narrow-er" :) (One slider when locked with audio meter)

The ability to re arrange the Buss and Tracks from within the Console area.

Theme:
Combined color options of Color track strips of Mercury with the Dark options of Tungsten. A few levels from Light – Dark defaults to choose from.

Thanks for checking these ideas of mine out... :)
Peace!
2016/11/18 23:33:50
timidi
Passive Drift
I’m not going to flood this thread with multiple posts with all of these “mandatory” improvements. lol ;)

New projects, new tracks and new recording looped tracks: The [R] and the [FX racks] need to be [OFF] Or user options to setup in Preferences.

FX racks can be disabled. Don't know what R is.

The ability to completely remove/shut off the automation view options from the track view window.

Already available.

The audio meter [db range] should be set by user as a permanent pre-project setting by user in Preferences.

Available. Why would you want it in Preferences anyway?

Preferences [record] [Loop Recording] should be a pre-project setting that will default where the user wants it. (Like it was with past versions.)

Don't know anything about loop recording.

[Bypass] screen resolution so larger displays can fit more channel strips and tracks on the screen. [Narrow-er] :)

The ability to separate the Console Strip view from the Buss view to use with multi displays.

Good idea.

Make the primary output level strip "thinner then narrow-er" :) (One slider when locked with audio meter)

Already there. Well, busses are. 

Theme:
Combined color options of Color track strips of Mercury with the Dark options of Tungsten. A few levels from Light – Dark defaults to choose from.

Agree

Thanks for checking these ideas of mine out... :)
Peace!

2016/11/19 02:09:15
Kev999
Too many unrelated ideas for one single thread.
2016/11/19 21:27:48
RSMCGUITAR
Passive Drift

alt+drag works for me.

2016/11/20 04:08:45
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
Kev999

if you expect quality feedback and a proper discussion you need to seperate your requests and only group those that related to one Sonar feature
2016/11/20 22:48:22
Unknowen
RSMCGUITAR
Passive Drift

alt+drag works for me.

Cool! Thanks! :)
2016/11/20 22:56:24
Unknowen
Rob[atSound-Rehab]
Kev999

if you expect quality feedback and a proper discussion you need to seperate your requests and only group those that related to one Sonar feature

Yea, I never really post here for user feedback, I post here to get to the bakers... and not to flood the thread when I have a list and then time to post.
But thank you for your obvious observation... lol ;)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account