2016/12/18 10:44:14
azslow3
ghanedan
Might be worth to check with the AV vendors.

For commercial company that is probably the only way... Recently I have seen that LANDR installer (distributed with Sonar) was identified as Trojan/Malware (I have not installed it, so I can not check myself).

But for me, that is pointless, as long as I believe the problem is not real.

At work we was curious about the situation with viruses in our organization. So we have tried almost all major Antiviruses, checking what we believe is clean and some some infected files. We was not surprised that most "products" have failed the test badly. And no surprise that the product which has found all real viruses/malware/trojans we had also was most correctly declaring clean systems as "clean" (still not perfect, but nothing is perfect in this world). Why should I help companies which produce bad products and damage my reputation? I just "blacklist" them for myself.

I have tried ones with Bitdefender. Not only I had to dig where should I report "false positive", I have got absolutely no excuses nor explanation why they have exposed me as "a crime" to thousands of people in the world. They have silently removed my site from the list.
2016/12/18 10:48:30
ghanedan
I can verify that the azfix download page is removed from Bitdefender blacklist, and is downloadable now.

2016/12/18 10:58:35
azslow3
ghanedan
Good luck with the development. I'll stick to Generic Sureface + ACT which is working well for now if I limit my needs.

"Leaking MIDI" when GS+ACT MIDI are on the same input, limited number of controls, limited number of operations, completely broken VST dynamic mapping, no feedback.
All that is addressed in my plug-in and tool, but some "trustable" people have declared me an evil... I can understand them, they successfully sell nothing for big money and they do not like anyone who delivers something useful for free.
But as the result, you are limited... and I unfortunately can only wish you all the best.
2016/12/18 10:59:22
Anderton
Azslow's plug-in rocks.
2016/12/18 11:29:59
ghanedan
azslow3
ghanedan
Good luck with the development. I'll stick to Generic Sureface + ACT which is working well for now if I limit my needs.

But as the result, you are limited... and I unfortunately can only wish you all the best.

Thanks.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account