2018/02/20 12:46:22
reza
Hi,
I want to connect my vs700 as a mic extender to my Antelope Orion Studio HD through the ADAT. I already connected the BNC from Orion to Roland and Optic cable from ADAT out of Roland to Orion. But I don't know how to root the mic signal of the Roland to its own ADAT. It seems I should somehow send the signals to Digital 2 Out but I don't know how.
Please advice me 
Thanks 
2018/02/20 13:51:53
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
I don't think that's possible. ADAT OUT shows inside ASIO/Sonar as DIGITAL OUT 2 so you can access it from DAW software but I've never seen any option on the VS700R DSP routing that would allow you to send mic pres to ADAT out directly.
2018/02/20 23:30:58
reza
Rob[atSound-Rehab]
I don't think that's possible. ADAT OUT shows inside ASIO/Sonar as DIGITAL OUT 2 so you can access it from DAW software but I've never seen any option on the VS700R DSP routing that would allow you to send mic pres to ADAT out directly.

Thank you for your replay.
It is true, but after I installed my new audio device, all the vs-700 drivers are grayed out in sonar and it doesn't let me to select them.
Any solution?

2018/02/20 23:39:03
scook
Greyed out drivers are due to running SONAR in ASIO driver mode. The ASIO specification requires the host (SONAR) to use one driver at a time. To use a different driver all inputs and outputs must be deselected in Preferences before making a new driver selection.
2018/02/21 01:44:15
reza
scook
Greyed out drivers are due to running SONAR in ASIO driver mode. The ASIO specification requires the host (SONAR) to use one driver at a time. To use a different driver all inputs and outputs must be deselected in Preferences before making a new driver selection.

Thanks for your replay. Can you help me how can I use my vs700r as a slave audio device to add 8 more mics or lines through the ADAT?

2018/02/24 02:26:13
reza
No Help?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account