• SONAR
  • Hello from BandLab [Updated 21/3/2018] (p.2)
2018/02/23 17:27:22
CoteRotie
Great intro, best of luck sorting everything out!  Glad to hear Noel and Ben are joining the team too.

My advice would be to spend a lot of time up front to squash remaining bugs and improve stability and interoperability.  I don't need any more plug-ins, loops, presets, or even features.  Improve what's already there and I would pay for the new version. 

I've already switched to Studio One and Cubase, and more bells, whistles and content wouldn't get me to switch back.  A DAW more free of wonky behavior would.

Just my opinion, others may have different ideas.
2018/02/23 17:32:00
Zargg
Welcome to this forum, Meng.
Thanks for answering some unanswered question.
Good to see that SONAR will continue, and that Noel and Ben is on board.
All the best.
2018/02/23 17:34:17
Meng

Quick note as it was asked about in another thread - the reason why I am not using the word SONAR when referring to the new flagship product is not because it's planned to be a different product, it's just that we're doing the legal/brand work to make sure calling it that would be the right thing to do and wouldn't cause any confusion in the market given the circumstances over the last couple of months. You can take it to mean "future version of SONAR, or whatever it might be called". 
2018/02/23 17:41:16
Just Another Bloke
Thanks for the update.
2018/02/23 17:41:58
daisyworld
Thank you for this post, Meng - Sonar is simply the best DAW available and I am immensely excited to have you at the helm. 
Welcome !

2018/02/23 17:49:57
GIM Productions
Welcome Meng in this awesome forum!!!!!!!
Thanks for the news,i'm superhappy!!!!!
Believe me....the strategic move to work with Noel and Ben is perfect to continue the success of the best DAW on the market....welcome from Rome!!
All the best

2018/02/23 17:50:33
Wookiee
Welcome Meng looking forward to what BandLab brings to the cake.
2018/02/23 17:51:35
Hexdigit62
Halleluiah...Thank you!
2018/02/23 17:54:50
Kamikaze
Sonar forum is already down to two stickies. I'm liking this new direction already
2018/02/23 17:56:24
michael diemer
I am breathing again. Hopefully this road leads to the continuation of a recognizable Sonar far into the future. For now, it is light at the end of the tunnel. It's an exciting time, as we wait to see what further developments there will be. I hope our optimism will be justified. It's certainly better than the limbo we have been in since last November. It is also encouraging that this forum will continue. Almost as important as Sonar itself to many of us. So, thank you Band Lab! And here's to many years of success for us all!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account