2018/03/25 01:17:14
AlexLeKid
It would be very nice to be able to add a "bar" in the middle of the song without having to drag all the recording around to make space.  (hope it's clear)  :/  
2018/03/25 02:34:17
Leadfoot
I'd love if they updated Pentagon.
2018/03/25 03:58:09
James Argo
AlexLeKid
It would be very nice to be able to add a "bar" in the middle of the song without having to drag all the recording around to make space.  (hope it's clear)  :/  

That function is actually covered in Ripple editing feature. But then again this thread is not about asking for features..
2018/03/27 15:18:19
MarianoGF
Would be great to improve Session Drummer with the possibility of editing the MIDI input options, multiple audio outputs, and lots of new drumkits.
2018/03/28 05:56:05
fresh101
I would love to see a 64bit SFZ+.
2018/03/28 15:36:51
jimfogle
TTS-1.

It is a polyphonic, multi-timbrel instrument that is GM, GM2 and GS compatible. Many people use it as their go-to starting point for listening to or creating MIDI tracks. The company formally known as Cakewalk is the only entity that has that midi player. While similar tools maybe available none have the ease of use and versatility factors that TTS-1 brings to the table.  What I'd like to see:
  • Add XG compliant voices.
  • Refresh existing voices.
  • Update GUI to reflect the new DAW name.
  • Add capability to open app using preset settings instead of standard settings.
  • Add capability to build, save and use custom drumset created using existing voices.
  • Add capability to "assign" one or more channels to sf, sf2 or sfz soundfonts.
  • Add channel 10 (drums) automated mixer.
2018/03/28 23:21:57
abacab
jimfogle
TTS-1.

It is a polyphonic, multi-timbrel instrument that is GM, GM2 and GS compatible. Many people use it as their go-to starting point for listening to or creating MIDI tracks. The company formally known as Cakewalk is the only entity that has that midi player. While similar tools maybe available none have the ease of use and versatility factors that TTS-1 brings to the table.  What I'd like to see:
  • Add XG compliant voices.
  • Refresh existing voices.
  • Update GUI to reflect the new DAW name.
  • Add capability to open app using preset settings instead of standard settings.
  • Add capability to build, save and use custom drumset created using existing voices.
  • Add capability to "assign" one or more channels to sf, sf2 or sfz soundfonts.
  • Add channel 10 (drums) automated mixer.

That is a nice idea, however I think that Roland may still control the IP for that product. 

'TTS-1 Powered by Roland'
2018/04/14 13:44:43
Magic Russ
TTS-1 was one of the few instruments BandLab included in the release, so maybe it was just Roland branding.
2018/04/15 22:23:00
abacab
Magic Russ
TTS-1 was one of the few instruments BandLab included in the release, so maybe it was just Roland branding.

That is good news! 

The TTS-1 may have been a bit more than Roland branding, however, as it was based on the Edirol VSC (Virtual Sound Canvas).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Sound_Canvas

https://www.soundonsound....ng-sonar-4s-tts1-synth
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account