• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.3)
2018/04/04 11:32:08
WalkerTalker
Is offline activation still possible with this version?

Thanks.
2018/04/04 11:35:14
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
WalkerTalker

No offline activation today sorry. You have to download and install via BandLab assistant.
2018/04/04 11:37:38
The Maillard Reaction
2018/04/04 11:40:27
mgustavo
Hi! Thank you very much Meng, Noel and all Bandlab team! It's much appreciated!

Best regards
2018/04/04 11:41:25
Daibhidh
meng
Having your obsolete Cakewalk ID linked to your BandLab Account ensures that we can verify your previous purchases, and any future upgrade or cross grade opportunities are available to you. For those who haven’t signed up yet, you’ll also need a BandLab account to install and authenticate Cakewalk, as well as to receive future updates and new releases.

Any process for how to do this for those who bought Platinum on Steam? Thanks for everything!
2018/04/04 11:46:40
dede
aidanodr
cclarry
Bandlab Assistant for Windows
https://www.bandlab.com/download/assistant/windows

for Mac
https://www.bandlab.com/download/assistant/mac

Does this mean they have ported PLATINUM to Mac???

There's yet to be any public announcement regarding a Mac version, but Windows users can download Cakewalk by BandLab now, for free. All you need to do is sign up for a free BandLab account.
2018/04/04 11:50:48
toddbooster
They picked my name!
2018/04/04 11:55:59
Skyline_UK
Mine came second.  We should each get one of the new mugs?

2018/04/04 11:56:31
cowboydan
Hi all.
I downloaded the program that was stated free. It is still getting the plugins arranged. But.........................
I have a few questions.
 1.  Wasn't the company name Cakewalk. I see Cakewalk as Daw. I thought that only the software was bought and not the company.
 2. My validation is until/through 04-10-2018. I had a lifetime validation. This version is free to all Platinum members , but for how long? And if that is the case, do we have the option to get the code to use our old software without authorization?
 I like what Bandlab did as far as saving the software, but after the downfall of Sonar I have little faith in what the company says.
I am not here to bash anyone on the forum, company, Bandlab or anyone/thing on the forum. 
I just would like some honest answers as to what we can expect.

Danny
2018/04/04 11:59:32
Leadfoot
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
WalkerTalker

No offline activation today sorry. You have to download and install via BandLab assistant.

Well, I'm out.... Congrats to the rest of you.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account