2018/04/25 15:57:06
Freewheelin
 I had to reinstall Pyro Audio Creator from a Win7 to Win10 system. Went to Register it, took the Serial Number but when I went to put in the Registration Code to unlock it I could not enter it say's 'Not logged in as administrator'. Yet in my user area I am the administrator and only user, clicked on the Pyro icon clicked on the run as administrator nothing changed. Still can not enter the code? Tells me I have XX days left to register.
2018/04/26 00:35:35
Fog
when you start it , right click the icon and do "run as admin" , not just left click.

you should be able to sort it then.

2018/04/27 17:50:33
robbyk
Freewheelin
 I had to reinstall Pyro Audio Creator from a Win7 to Win10 system. Went to Register it, took the Serial Number but when I went to put in the Registration Code to unlock it I could not enter it say's 'Not logged in as administrator'. Yet in my user area I am the administrator and only user, clicked on the Pyro icon clicked on the run as administrator nothing changed. Still can not enter the code? Tells me I have XX days left to register.

If this works, tell me how well it runs in win 10. I have mine on an old XP machine to ensure full operation. Thanks!
2018/05/01 19:03:51
Base 57
I've been running Pyro on W10 for a couple of years now. I've never had a single problem with it.
2018/05/10 13:40:28
fwrend
I didn't have Pyro Audio Creator on my office computer so decided to give it a go (latest Windows 10).  I went into my Cakewalk account, downloaded the program (from Nov 30, 2007) and ran it without problem - it accepted my serial and registration numbers when prompted.

Sorry you're having problems.  Did you run the initial "installation" as Administrator?  i.e. right-clicking on AudioCreator15Setup.exe and selecting "Run as administrator"

Other than that I have no answers/suggestions.
2018/05/27 22:29:48
clintmartin
I have to download it again and again to keep it working. Seems like if it goes unused for awhile it just won't work.
2018/07/10 13:31:52
Freewheelin
Did get it working finally. Now have a problem with it cutting the last dong short. I see that it records the
whole side of the disc or song stop the recording and check it out and has cut off some of the last tune???
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account