• SONAR
  • CBB export problems SOLVED!
2018/05/02 12:47:24
GIM Productions
Hi all,after the last update i have an internal error when i export my prj in mp3 or wave.
In Sonar Platinum is all right.
Same file prj.
Meng can you help me??
Best
2018/05/02 13:39:01
GIM Productions
I have done a check in other prj and i have the export problem....
Internal error message
I never seen this in Splat
Nobody else?
2018/05/02 16:05:11
Cactus Music
Here are the settings that work,, check yours. This is from my tutorial found in my signature if you want to read more about how to export a song. 

PS- I don't think Meng actually uses Sonar,, he's to busy and I don't even think he's a Musician. Nothing is broken, this will be user error. 

2018/05/02 22:59:13
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Its most likely specific to something in your project. Use a process of elimination to try and isolate it by removing tracks and instruments until it works.
If you create a new project and export a simple track to mp3 does it work for you?
2018/05/03 10:13:53
WalkerTalker
What reason for not checking 64-bit Engine?

Thanks.

Cactus Music
Here are the settings that work,, check yours. This is from my tutorial found in my signature if you want to read more about how to export a song. 

PS- I don't think Meng actually uses Sonar,, he's to busy and I don't even think he's a Musician. Nothing is broken, this will be user error. 

2018/05/03 13:07:01
bitflipper
WalkerTalker

The 64-bit option just doubles the memory used during export, which can be an issue if RAM is short. Hey, that rhymes. A poet who don't know it. I got in the habit of turning the option off when I was on a 32-bit machine where memory was sometimes (and sometimes, unexpectedly) a limitation-  and still do so out of habit. It makes no difference in the final audio quality.

Failure to allocate memory would be one of the things that could result in a generic "internal error".

2018/05/04 05:30:11
WalkerTalker
Thanks bitflipper.

I've never unchecked that option. Seems like a hangover from days of underpowered computers.
2018/05/04 07:54:30
Meng
I don't use Sonar, I use CbB :-)
2018/05/04 14:18:46
GIM Productions
meng
I don't use Sonar, I use CbB :-)

Ok many many thanks for the replies...hi Noel is a great pleasure...
Maybe i gave you a wrong impression of my Sonar knowledge...i have tried other prj,other file export but after the last CbB update i have an internal error that i have never seen.
Meng, the problem is only for CbB indeed..
I export with zero problem the same prj or file in SonarPlatinum.....ergo CbB, after the update has an export problem
Greetings
2018/05/04 14:23:37
GIM Productions
bitflipper
WalkerTalker

The 64-bit option just doubles the memory used during export, which can be an issue if RAM is short. Hey, that rhymes. A poet who don't know it. I got in the habit of turning the option off when I was on a 32-bit machine where memory was sometimes (and sometimes, unexpectedly) a limitation-  and still do so out of habit. It makes no difference in the final audio quality.

Failure to allocate memory would be one of the things that could result in a generic "internal error".

Many thanks Bitflipper,but is not a options problem related....since Pro Audio 9 i have never had a single export problem.
Forme is a new😉
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account