2018/08/13 16:46:49
kzmaier
Anyone try this out with Sonar?  Looks nice with Presonus...  Not surprised Cakewak is not supported.  The Free thing must be hurting the S1 sales.  I understand it can be used with Cakewalk but to get maximum usage you have to do a lot of Cakewalk setup.

Hey Bandlab can you make one of these or provide setup config file to use the new Faderport I would be very happy!!!
2018/08/13 17:48:17
BobF
FYI - The original FaderPort works great with SONAR using the AZSlow dll.

I don't know about support for V2.  I love my V1, but won't be paying 2 bills to get to V2
2018/08/13 22:18:44
TheMaartian
BobF
FYI - The original FaderPort works great with SONAR using the AZSlow dll.

I don't know about support for V2.  I love my V1, but won't be paying 2 bills to get to V2

+1 on AZController. Infos and d/l here: http://www.azslow.com/index.php/board,3.0.html

For the kind of money they want for v2, I'll wait until I can afford an FP8. V1 will work just fine until then. 

2018/08/14 19:34:47
azslow3
kzmaier
Anyone try this out with Sonar?  Looks nice with Presonus...  Not surprised Cakewak is not supported.  The Free thing must be hurting the S1 sales.  I understand it can be used with Cakewalk but to get maximum usage you have to do a lot of Cakewalk setup.

Hey Bandlab can you make one of these or provide setup config file to use the new Faderport I would be very happy!!!

If you have €200 for me (German stores price for it), I can make V2 work good with Sonar/CbB. If you are not alone in that wish, that will cost less (per person)

As with V1, I can try to make the preset remotely... But the problem with initialization of V1 is left unsolved and after all that years I am too tired by making presets for undocumented devices I have seen on pictures only...
2018/08/14 23:06:54
BobF
azslow3
kzmaier

If you have €200 for me (German stores price for it), I can make V2 work good with Sonar/CbB. If you are not alone in that wish, that will cost less (per person)

As with V1, I can try to make the preset remotely... But the problem with initialization of V1 is left unsolved and after all that years I am too tired by making presets for undocumented devices I have seen on pictures only...

You managed to make the FP V1 work great Alexey.  I appreciate your work.  Interestingly, even though I'm working primarily in Studio One now, your SONAR solution, like the Reaper solution done by others, is far more flexible.  For use in SO, I can manipulate the xml file for the FP, but I have to save it somewhere safe so I can reinstate it after SO updates.

No, I won't be buying you an FP V2 ;)  I won't be buying one for myself either ...
2018/08/14 23:29:17
Audioicon
kzmaier
Hey Bandlab can you make one of these

Won't happen.
2018/11/29 14:02:28
dede
Hey, I just got my Faderport V2 (my alphatrack died and had an offer for 154€, why bother with the archaic V1?)
Only that it seems that Alexey did develop a great implementation.

Should I use that one or is there any other solution? Actually I had bookmarked the preset section on az site but can't find the page now.

@azslow3 I should have make my unit shipped to you and then pay you the shipping to me, I just found this thread too late...
Would you make a remote preset?

Love

dd

2018/11/30 16:27:40
azslow3
No one want buy me Faderport V2.
And I do not want sing "you're never going to get to France..." to someones Faderport

And so we have made in remotely: http://www.azslow.com/index.php?topic=444.msg2609#msg2609

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account