• Software
  • BandLab Assistant v4.0.0 Available
2018/11/19 13:46:34
Rasure
As tittle suggests. 
2018/11/19 19:18:04
ZincTrumpet
Thanks for the heads up!

Maybe indicative of a new CbB update coming soon??
2018/11/20 15:04:06
jyoung60
When I click "Install Update", nothing happens.  Even after restarting my laptop, and trying again, nothing.  It just sits there. No indication of activity.  

Edit:  Okay, it tried to install after a couple minutes, but then it didn't.  I've tried a number of times, and it looks like the install begins, but then it stops, and BL Assistant opens but I'm still on 3.0.6.  The "check for updates" option tells me there is a new version ready to install... I click "Install Update", and I'm back to the cycle of almost installing but not finishing.

How do I fix?
2018/11/20 16:35:41
ZincTrumpet
jyoung60
When I click "Install Update", nothing happens.  Even after restarting my laptop, and trying again, nothing.  It just sits there. No indication of activity.  

Edit:  Okay, it tried to install after a couple minutes, but then it didn't.  I've tried a number of times, and it looks like the install begins, but then it stops, and BL Assistant opens but I'm still on 3.0.6.  The "check for updates" option tells me there is a new version ready to install... I click "Install Update", and I'm back to the cycle of almost installing but not finishing.

How do I fix?

When I was on an earlier version that gave me similar problems I used to download the update manually from 

https://www.bandlab.com/products/desktop/assistant 

and install it manually. Maybe worth a try.
2018/11/20 17:28:05
LAGinz25
ZincTrumpet
jyoung60

How do I fix?

When I was on an earlier version that gave me similar problems I used to download the update manually from 

https://www.bandlab.com/products/desktop/assistant 

and install it manually. Maybe worth a try.

That is what I usually do on Bandlab Assistant updates—and I also uninstall the previous version before the new install. When I try to do the normal update process, more often than not I get a weird java script error message.
2018/11/20 21:50:20
jyoung60
Thanks guys, after uninstalling it and downloading & updating manually, it now works.

The Settings dialog has certainly been murdered.  No more 'Check for updates', no more link to Help... nothing!  Just three very basic settings that I will most likely never use. Weird.
2018/12/06 12:16:21
Rasure
Version v4.0.0 now available.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account