2018/12/28 17:34:46
Rasure
IK_Multimedia
Rasure
Is it just the sample content that`s different between version? Software itself same in all version?

Yes, it is the content that's different, the software features are the same.

Thank you. Pre-ordered SE. I assume I can always upgrade at a later date.
2018/12/28 17:38:52
LAGinz25
I have a question about what constitutes “new” sounds. I’m assuming it means new sounds specifically created for the SampleTank 4 project and not previously released in any other form. What I’m getting at is if I upgrade to ST4 (not MAX), can IK e.g. say that the old American Acoustic expansion pack is now “newly included” in the basic ST package and therefore one of of the “new” sounds in the standard ST4 package?
2019/01/04 22:48:30
IK_Multimedia
LAGinz25
I have a question about what constitutes “new” sounds. I’m assuming it means new sounds specifically created for the SampleTank 4 project and not previously released in any other form. What I’m getting at is if I upgrade to ST4 (not MAX), can IK e.g. say that the old American Acoustic expansion pack is now “newly included” in the basic ST package and therefore one of of the “new” sounds in the standard ST4 package?

New sounds are newly sampled sounds.  On a preliminary list of newly-sampled sounds, I calculated 213GB+ in brand new sounds.
2019/01/08 22:18:55
Grem
When will it be released?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account