• SONAR
  • New Update Messed up Breverb (p.2)
2018/12/14 01:24:19
mkerl
abacab
fitzj

Breverb is still continuing the special offer they made to cakewalk users to get the unlocked version with the full upgrade at $99 DOLLARS. 

That is a different offer than the one-time FREE deal they offered to existing Sonar users to unlock the Cakewalk edition.

The Coupon Codes for the Special Offer (Full Upgrade) came together with the Serial Numbers for the unlocked Free Cakewalk Edition.
2018/12/14 01:31:17
JonD
abacab
fitzj

Breverb is still continuing the special offer they made to cakewalk users to get the unlocked version with the full upgrade at $99 DOLLARS. 

That is a different offer than the one-time FREE deal they offered to existing Sonar users to unlock the Cakewalk edition.

Correct.  Breverb 2 is the full commercial VST version.  That is why I suggested a reset/rescan of the VST folder.  Like fitzj, I also have Breverb2 and am not experiencing any noticeable problems.
2018/12/14 02:12:32
gswitz
I also did not have an issue. I have TH3 and Breverb2 Full for both.
2018/12/14 03:52:42
dahjah
No issues here either
2018/12/14 06:52:23
soens
So it seems BandLab has renegotiated with Overloud to continue development of Cakewalk versions of their products.

Upgrading to the $99 version should fix any issues, right?!

Otherwise, is it possible to keep the unlocked versions separate from the Cakewalk versions so they don't affect each other?
2018/12/14 12:06:00
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
BREVERB and TH3 have shipped with every version of Cakewalk by BandLab. The difference this time is that we've included the normal VST version of BREVERB Cakewalk (which was in a separate SONAR installer previously) and that we received updated files from Overloud for these.

The full paid BREVERB 2 (currently version 2.1.10) has a separate plugin instance from BREVERB 2 Cakewalk (version 2.1.13).
2018/12/14 15:19:39
TEZ
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
BREVERB and TH3 have shipped with every version of Cakewalk by BandLab. The difference this time is that we've included the normal VST version of BREVERB Cakewalk (which was in a separate SONAR installer previously) and that we received updated files from Overloud for these.

The full paid BREVERB 2 (currently version 2.1.10) has a separate plugin instance from BREVERB 2 Cakewalk (version 2.1.13).

This updated BREVERB 2 I assume installs as:
...\Program Files\Cakewalk\VstPlugins\BREVERB SONAR\BREVERB 2 Cakewalk-64.dll

Please could you tell me if or how this affects Splat 64 bit 2017.10. I still use Splat 32 to load some older projects & upgrade them 64 bit and they're currently consistent with Splat 64 & hope this is the case with CbB, before doing an upgrade? And does this include a change to the ProChannel module? Thanks...
2018/12/14 15:28:46
scook
CbB and 64bit SONAR share the same utilities, PC modules and plug-ins. CbB updates have no impact on 32bit SONAR installs.
2018/12/14 23:08:32
Daibhidh
Out of the four versions, I have two:
The original locked edition that came with Sonar platinum &
The updated locked version of the Cakewalk special edition included in the latest Cakewalk by BandLab update

What's the precise difference between the two?
And do both these plugins still work in the latest Cakewalk bB?
2018/12/19 14:47:13
jlhawk
If you re-install the unlocked version everything will return to normal. This is version 2.1.12 BTW. Upgrading to the full version should fix any issues. I believe both the locked and unlocked versions install to the same location. Not sure about the full version, but looking to pull the trigger on that and will report back.

soens
So it seems BandLab has renegotiated with Overloud to continue development of Cakewalk versions of their products.

Upgrading to the $99 version should fix any issues, right?!

Otherwise, is it possible to keep the unlocked versions separate from the Cakewalk versions so they don't affect each other?

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account